over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP for women

Qwert

Banned
I'm wondering if it would be dangerous for a woman to take 200mg - 400mg of DNP a day for 7-10 days? Is it more harmful to women than men?

Dont do it...

The thing is you could ruin her chances of ever having children. It increases the bodytemp to a point literally frying the womens eggs. Now if the women never wants children fine but most women find they will want a child sometime in there life. ;)

200-400mg is for a man that weighs around 220. That dose is way off and I would never let a woman use it anyway.

short answer yes... we had a huge debate over this on CEM. Honestly DNP is just bad news if you ask me.

dnp i dont like it.i never took ikt but i definetly have friends who did,and one day(like always)he took too much and he was in really bad condition for a few days.i always saying to others not to take it,and for ladys i would say NO for sure.its just my opinion.

Qwert said:
I'm wondering if it would be dangerous for a woman to take 200mg - 400mg of DNP a day for 7-10 days? Is it more harmful to women than men?

You're flirting with disaster with DNP use in my opinion. If this gets screwed up then end result is death.

first of all to answer the Q, no dnp IMO is not for women, UNLESS like was said above, no children are wanted, if the woman is going to do it regardless, i would go no higher than 100-150mg or regular powder, not microcrystalline,split into two doses a day, for 5-7 day cycles with equal time off, using cran ext, a ton of H20, and everything else involved with a dnp cycle
ive used dnp safely and very effectively in my time and its nothing to be afraid of, but yet its nothing to fuck with in the same regard.
people post abt slin all the time, and with a minor fuckup there u can off ureself too, so lets dispell with the its dangerous shit. the stuff we use on a daily basis is bad, nuff said.
this is NOT a flame, but i feel it will be taken as such. and JW its not directed to u in ANY way.
its just everytime theres a post abt DNP people classify it as more dangerous than anything else, when in fact its dangerous yes but no compound should be viewed as safe. this gives a false sense of security.
ok im done
frk

whats her reason why she wants to take it?? :confused:

REA said:
whats her reason why she wants to take it?? :confused:

I think pure laziness. I told her to clean up her diet & try some low dose t3 & ephedrine, but that didn't seem to help, since you can take all the thermos in the world & if your diet sucks, then you're just spinning your wheels. No one mentions this very often, but being a food addict is just as bad as being a junkie or a drunk. It's just more socially acceptable. She looks at me eating plain ground turkey & raw veggies & gags at the sight. I see her eating all the garbage she eats & just shake my head. Some people will never be in good shape, since they value food & instant pleasures over health, longevity & their apperance. Pretty sad!!!

Btw, I've used DNP quite a few times & didn't have any problems at all. Started with 200mg & build up to 600mg over 3 weeks. Apart from being clamy, sweaty & warm all the time, it's really a wonder drug for weight loss.

Qwert said:
I think pure laziness. I told her to clean up her diet & try some low dose t3 & ephedrine, but that didn't seem to help, since you can take all the thermos in the world & if your diet sucks, then you're just spinning your wheels. No one mentions this very often, but being a food addict is just as bad as being a junkie or a drunk. It's just more socially acceptable. She looks at me eating plain ground turkey & raw veggies & gags at the sight. I see her eating all the garbage she eats & just shake my head. Some people will never be in good shape, since they value food & instant pleasures over health, longevity & their apperance. Pretty sad!!!

Btw, I've used DNP quite a few times & didn't have any problems at all. Started with 200mg & build up to 600mg over 3 weeks. Apart from being clamy, sweaty & warm all the time, it's really a wonder drug for weight loss.

Youre very right about the lazyness. not all women are gonna want to eat plain and clean their diet, so thats something for her to work on, but have her try clen with a good diet... also t3 can be very dangerous if not taken properly, I wouldnt suggest that at all.

REA said:
Youre very right about the lazyness. not all women are gonna want to eat plain and clean their diet, so thats something for her to work on, but have her try clen with a good diet... also t3 can be very dangerous if not taken properly, I wouldnt suggest that at all.

I had her on 25mcg T3 & 50mg ephedrine & it didn't do too much for her since I believe she was replacing the calories burnt off by them with junk. Now she's still on those & maintaining her weight, which is ridiculous. If you're maintaining on that much drugs, you're in a whole lotta trouble when you finally come off. How much clen do you suggest for a 5 7" 170lbs lazy woman?

Qwert said:
I had her on 25mcg T3 & 50mg ephedrine & it didn't do too much for her since I believe she was replacing the calories burnt off by them with junk. Now she's still on those & maintaining her weight, which is ridiculous. If you're maintaining on that much drugs, you're in a whole lotta trouble when you finally come off. How much clen do you suggest for a 5 7" 170lbs lazy woman?

well first off since she is maintaining that weight...somethings gotta change with her dieting, then shell start to srop weight with those changes. Id add in the clen when she starts loosing more pounds..(im not exactly sure how much clen is teh correct amount for 170 pound woman) although im sure someone will chime in here and suggest a good amount for her

Qwert said:

dnp for anyone is dangerous, Ive taken it in the past, its not worth it.. thier are other ways, try clen/t3/ephdrine stack so much safer, very effective..

Dave_19 said:
dnp for anyone is dangerous, Ive taken it in the past, its not worth it.. thier are other ways, try clen/t3/ephdrine stack so much safer, very effective..

I've tried clen, t3, eac & DNP & had less problems with the DNP & it worked so much better. Thermogenic burn out my adneral glands & make me jittery all the time & the rebound effect after I stop is terrible. Now I start DNP at 200mg & raise it to 600mg over 3 weeks while takine 12.5 mg ephedrine here & there to counter the sluggishness & it works wonders. You do sweat all the time & it's not fun being clamy & moist 24/7. However, I hated the speedy thermo feel way worse.

im with Q on that too
id much rather use dnp than a eca clen and t3
i like t3 and dnp tho, lol
frk

Just speaking from my own experiences, DNP has given me the best fat burning effects with the least side effects than when I took clen, eac, t3, t4 etc. Now, I use DNP the sane way. I'm sure if I took 1200mg a day, it would get ugly. Real ugly. But stick to a safe sane dose & taper it up slowly & you should be fine. Plus, the bonus with DNP is that when I stop, the rebound effect is easier muscle gains & gear works better. The rebound effects from the thermo speedy type drugs are just lethargy, depression, fat accumulation, adrenal burnout, thyroid suppression etc. For my fat burning $, DNP is KING!!!!!!!!

I just hated changing sheets all the time and by changing I mean throwing out and getting new ones. I'd sweat like a whore in church throughout the night and sometimes it was this nasty yellow residue. Turned the kitchen yellow that we made it in also. But it works, it really really works. And if you follow animals guidelines there are minamal sides with it. I hate thermogenics, make my head all sketchy.

Armageddon said:
I just hated changing sheets all the time and by changing I mean throwing out and getting new ones. I'd sweat like a whore in church throughout the night and sometimes it was this nasty yellow residue. Turned the kitchen yellow that we made it in also. But it works, it really really works. And if you follow animals guidelines there are minamal sides with it. I hate thermogenics, make my head all sketchy.

I have my own set of DNP sheets & clothes. When I'm 'on' I just take those out & use them & put my good ones away. It does stain like crazy though. I get mine pre capped, but I've hd a few fall apart on my carpet & leave permenante yellow marks. I thing DNP is far superior than any thermos. I hate that jittery, bad head ache, speedy feel.

i didnt like it, i didnt go to high and I got so hot i would lay on my basement floor in my underwear, its stained my tank tops yellow and i couldnt sleep for shit... Like my sig says.. maybe i react terrible to it.

I puked at one point I was so hot, but I wasn't jittery and all that. I think it was a combination of the glycerol and the rice that I tried to eat. I can't stand glycerol for some reason, just too sweet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws