over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP/Metabolism Issues

rebel is it possible you are under estimating your BF%, guessing you have more muscle on your frame, which would mean more calories burned all day? Your whole assumption of 3000 cal and you could still lose weight might just be off. That fat on you aint burning any calories.

If your on dnp, t3 and var, still not losing weight the only other part of the equation is your food (sounds like your doing enough cardio/weights)

Thanks for the reply on this - It's certainly possible that I am underestimating the body fat but it couldn't be by much - I was tested hydrostatically in June of 2014 at 8.7% 234 pounds. Since then, I have obviously gained some bad weight (and quickly) but I can still see my abs and some veins.....I just can't imagine that I have ballooned over 14% but I have not lifted or done cardio in about 8 months heading into this cycle and that 14% is a guess.....

I wish it was as easy to get shredded as it was 10 years ago!

I just got done running crystal dnp for 10 days, first four at 250 and the remaning days at 500. While I was running it, being that it was crystal as yours should be because of your source, I gained about five pounds on the scale. Then about a week after I stopped I was down 16 pounds. This might be a little confusing but my point is crystal dnp makes you retain water and you most likely will not see results until you drop the dnp and it clears your system.

Thanks for all the responses - While I really really don't think this is a calories consumed issue, I am going to cut calories to 2500 for the next week starting today and see the results. I really think 2500 calories at 265lbs is insanely low, but everyone seems to be pushing that I am far too high where I am.

As far as calories burned while I workout, I once again have to respectfully disagree. 800-1200 calories burned in a 20-40 minute period of HIT prior to an additional 20-30 minute weight training by a 265 male is not outrageous. Here is a calculator to take a look at: Calculate Calories Burned | Triathlon Training Blog

30 minutes with my stats at 165bpm results in almost 600 calories burned. That is also not taking into account that being at 14% body fat would result in me burning a good amount more than what that website calculates. I think a lot of you are underestimating calories in/calories out when you get into the mid-high 200's at a reasonable body fat level. With that said, let's cut the calories 500 a day to 2500 and see what happens. I will report back after 3 days with any changes. I will keep the DNP at 500mg and t3 at 100mcg.

I agree with you that 3000 is very low for a man your size who is training hard. When you come of the dnp i think you will be very suprised how much you lost. If the water clears and you didn't lose anything it was a calorie issue bit I honestly don't think it is. I never go below 3000,never do hit and train 3 days a week, gets me to single digits easy and im down to 200 lb by that time. About 210 by the time I fill back out a week later

Thanks for the responses including the one noting that it is crystal DNP which results in more water - That is a huge point since I have always used powder before this time....

Still going strong at 100mcg of t3 and 500mg of DNP into the 4th week now.....Going to go for 3 more and possibly blast 750mg for 7 days in there....We will see the results at the end!

Thanks for the responses including the one noting that it is crystal DNP which results in more water - That is a huge point since I have always used powder before this time....

Still going strong at 100mcg of t3 and 500mg of DNP into the 4th week now.....Going to go for 3 more and possibly blast 750mg for 7 days in there....We will see the results at the end!

Damn, I couldn't imagine running 100 t3. I've been up to 75 but felt so weak and depleted it was silly. Looked flat and horrible too. Im a clen man. Look sharp and vascular as fuck and actually get stronger while on it. For some train I respond stupidly well to clen, shed more fat than most do with a good dose of dnp. Droped 15lb in 12 days last run

Last edited:
I've never used powder dnp, always crystal and I do gain weight during the first few weeks. I'm 250lbs to 255lbs- ish and 47 yrs old.

My last run I dropped about 20 lbs at 250 mgs day dnp, no extra t3 either. I lost it all in the final week.

I don't think your cals are the issue unless you are just eating like a pig. Don't eliminate too many carbs either as you need them to start the fire.

I've not read anything that confirms a metobolic change after use, while your body will change with age I don't see that being your issue. I have heard similar stories from people not used to crystal dnp but in the end it all works out the same. I don't get very hot at all on crystal but I drop the weight like crazy.

BPP

DNP makes you hold a lot of water, it's worse the fatter you are. T3 WILL make this worse. As mentioned you need to look at how many calories you're really taking in, if you think a workout burns 1000 cal, your probably eating to much. You're not young any more, 3000 cal can become a bulking diet as we get older.

you can hold 165bpm for 20 minutes straight?.........

is your t3 pharma?

Id recommend stopping the dnp....wait 2 weeks to let it clear, and then try someone elses DNP.

500mg dnp had me pissing neon yellow, sweat stains were yellow in my shirts, and during workouts in a nice 68* gym I was dripping sweat like crazy.

Also eating carbs at night made me sweat like hell. Also insomnia is a btich at 500mg

you experience any of this?

I've never used powder dnp, always crystal and I do gain weight during the first few weeks. I'm 250lbs to 255lbs- ish and 47 yrs old.

My last run I dropped about 20 lbs at 250 mgs day dnp, no extra t3 either. I lost it all in the final week.

I don't think your cals are the issue unless you are just eating like a pig. Don't eliminate too many carbs either as you need them to start the fire.

I've not read anything that confirms a metobolic change after use, while your body will change with age I don't see that being your issue. I have heard similar stories from people not used to crystal dnp but in the end it all works out the same. I don't get very hot at all on crystal but I drop the weight like crazy.

BPP

hey I know you from somewhere!!! :cool:

Rebel,

I guess I stand corrected on your body getting used to dnp. Go to his site and read his info, he states your issues verbatim.

BPP

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner