over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I still need PWO carbs?

I have the deepest respect for a lot of the guys on here who have experienced more of bodybuilding that I will probably ever know, and I don't believe I ever called anyone on here a guru at all. When I mentioned experienced competitors using "Gurus" I was referring to the Rambod/Glass/Nichols sort. Who I again, have the deepest respect for. Guru is not a derogatory word in my view. It is, in fact, highly complimentary. As far as the guys on here, I would not be where I am (5 weeks and 5 days from the stage and on track to be looking competitive) without the guidance and techniques of some of the bros and bro-etts on here.

Regardless of how I place, I know I will show up the best I have ever looked ... and that is the only victory I really need. I plan on posting pics and naming names of those who I wish to give my deepest thanks after the show. For now ... I'm still one of those thousands of guys out there who plans to do a show ... but hasn't yet. Though I do look most forward to my entry in, what one member so aptly named, the brotherhood of iron. Until then, I remain, as ever, most grateful for all the time you guys, and so many others, have given me.

PAIN
It's all good. I know the guys you mentioned do not actually label themselves gurus as much as we label them. But I nderstand what you are saying. It's just that a lot of guys try and make rocket science out of this and then wonder why the do not look good come show day. it is because they over think things and then stress when something does not work within 10 hours of trying it. It is more about not stressing than it is about rocket science. All you can do is make a plan, but for fuck's sake follow that plan through till the end. Allow the plan to work. Do not make last minute radical changes. let the chips fall where they will!

So guys what do you think about the carbs PWO? As far as my diet goes,am I right into thinking that having my carbs pre and during workout will still have my insulin levels elevated and thus would not need my dex PWO?

So guys what do you think about the carbs PWO? As far as my diet goes,am I right into thinking that having my carbs pre and during workout will still have my insulin levels elevated and thus would not need my dex PWO?
I do see the need for PWO carbs. But perhaps you should cut back on all the carbs pre with the exception of a few and then have them post!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws