over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do we have any pukers in the house?

stevehnsn

Registered
So yesterday I puked for the first time from lifting. After a couple 5 rep sets of squats, a 1 rep set, a 2 rep set, and a 20 rep set, we attempted 3 sets of 8 rep close-stance smith squats, after which I had to lie down. Upon standing up again, I realized that it was imperrative that I visit the nearest lavatory. So I puked twice, layed down for another 10 minutes, then finished the workout with 3 sets of one-leg curls and heavy calf raises. It seemed like after the second boot and 10 minute rest, that I got a second wind. All in all, I'd say that I don't want to go through that every workout, but pushing like that once in a while is sure to spur some growth. Anyone else puke much?

DUDE THAT HAPPENS TO ME ON MOST LEG DAYS! I dont have a partner so i do squats till almost failure and then due heavy leg presses. At first the vomit thing sucked but last week I almost past out. Wow I could not move or even think about getting up. But I recovered quick and it passed in about 30 sec. I was wondering if this happens to others, my legs are not that big. I'm 5'11" 195 and this happens when I do more than a 1000lbs on legs press. Is somthing wrong? My resting pulse is 64 and my bp is 117/80.

Ive never puked but I have passed out before. Went so far beyond failure on squats and when I finally racked the weight I felt blood rush out of my head and the next thing I knew I had people stading around asking if I was ok!

I feel like that alot when doing legs. I found that if I don't eat for several hours before and don't overdue the Dimeth. extreme before, I feel better. I just take breaks and look at the women by the cardio machines between excercises, lol :D

used to puke every legs workout, our gym is on 3rd floor and no toilets up there so straight out the window onto the cars and people below is the only way to go !! one of the personal trainers at the gym used to think i would aim for her car as it always seemed to have puke on it :)

I've tossed my cookies more than once on squat day. There are times when I almost passed out too.

PB

Used to get dizzy and puke every other workout had to lay down flat for like 5 mins after each set of heavy or high rep squats. I think it had to do with my belt and breathing a little. I didnt care but I would get flushed feeling and clammy. The gym owner used to tell me "Your Out Of Shape" he knows his stuff but Man that would get me even more motivated for the next one. I started putting a trash can next to the squat rack. MM

Does this count?

My girl pukes everytime I blow a big wad in her mouth!:D

never puked, but got the head rush and quizy knees several times. never really felt like puking though

I hate to tell you this A50 but I don't think that counts.

I almost lost it before from the high rep squats with 2-3 plates.
But never actually blew chunks.:eek:

I'll tell you what really made me puke. I went to the small bathroom that's outside of the locker room, and when I opened the door to the stall, someone had shit on the seat and floor. At that point I felt my cheecks puff out a bit, and I knew I had to run for one of the stalls in the locker room. If not for that unfortunate incident, I may have fought off the boot. :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member