over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you count proviron to total mg

luki7788

Registered
Newbies
Hi gentlemen. I wonder how most of you approach proviron. Do you count proviron to total mg per week or treat it as if it isn't there. From what I have observed, most people do not count Proviron at all, explaining that its anabolic activity is practically almost zero.

I wonder how PM users approach this issue - such a small discussion.

For me Proviron is just an ancillary like Aromasin Adex etc, his anabolic action is 0.
I would even consider Masteron at same level....

I run it 50mg a day almost throughout. I believe it helps with hardening and a little with bloat. Plus helps sex life as well.

No I do not count it in total AAS dosage #.

I use Masteron instead of proviron , for me it just seems like a more bang for the buck and it's not having to be "digested".
But I do count the mast in my total Mags but again it's not exactly proviron.

For me Proviron is just an ancillary like Aromasin Adex etc, his anabolic action is 0.
I would even consider Masteron at same level....

I'm similar to above. I'm conscious of it, and do consider it but I don't count either proviron or masteron.

I might count masteron at some level if it was dosed very high or comprised a high % of total MG but in general I'm 200-400mg Mast E when I run it. I run it for the exact reasons I'd use proviron. It performs admirably for those purposes but it does nothing for me otherwise even at 600mg or above so this is where I come out.

100% agreement with most of yall, I do not count it, I only take it to tank my SHBG.

I don't count Proviron. I've been using it like creatine all year lol

my AAS motto: 'if it ain't anabolic, it don't count!'

Proviron is the Pez of the Steroid World

I count all anabolic/androgenic ASS. I suppose i could leave it out to feel like i am on lower dose cycle. But i don't like to play games with myself and just accept that it what to total really is.

I count it as an "*" lol.

Hi gentlemen. I wonder how most of you approach proviron. Do you count proviron to total mg per week or treat it as if it isn't there. From what I have observed, most people do not count Proviron at all, explaining that its anabolic activity is practically almost zero.

I wonder how PM users approach this issue - such a small discussion.
I have always suggested a different approach with Proviron, and know a few top pros who run it this way as it’s a very effective addition I feel that I’ve seen work well.

I don’t count it in total mg per week, and personally classify it under an anti-estrogen.

What I have done and suggest for those competing is to add it in the last 4 weeks going into the show and bridge up weekly- 50mg, 75mg, and 100mg the final two weeks.

Off-season I believe this could also work well at the end of a growth cycle and be very effective as well.

I have always suggested a different approach with Proviron, and know a few top pros who run it this way as it’s a very effective addition I feel that I’ve seen work well.

I don’t count it in total mg per week, and personally classify it under an anti-estrogen.

What I have done and suggest for those competing is to add it in the last 4 weeks going into the show and bridge up weekly- 50mg, 75mg, and 100mg the final two weeks.

Off-season I believe this could also work well at the end of a growth cycle and be very effective as well.
That's the only way i've ever really used it too. I 've only used it the last 6-8 weeks of a cutting prep. The rest of the year, I usually did not include it, though maybe here and there for short bouts would help, especially during a period of susceptibility to high estro and aromatization. It was used for estro levels back in the 90's, it was well documented for that purpose, but I would not rely on it solely for that purpose (not saying you were). What benefits it has in that regard will be weak, especially for those very susceptible to aromatization. It may benefit in that it could be used in conjunction of Nolva or an Ai so higher doses may not necessarily be needed, but it will vary user to user probably. IIRC, Proviron, and other specific androgens help with aromatization through displacement...maybe that can be verified by others?

I don't necessarily have an issue with somebody using it all year, especially if bloods are good. However, I always liked to keep it as another weapon to pull out of the arsenal when it was really needed most, which was for it's supposed hardening properties during a cut. Well, I guess maybe it might help with sex drive at different times for those who need it and other compounds are not really helping?

Sorry, was just sort of speaking out loud in general of my thoughts. I actually have not used Proviron since the early 2000's, but i've been wanting to incorporate it a little more now that i'm older and it's fairly side-effect free........Disclaimer...."fairly."

That's the only way i've ever really used it too. I 've only used it the last 6-8 weeks of a cutting prep. The rest of the year, I usually did not include it, though maybe here and there for short bouts would help, especially during a period of susceptibility to high estro and aromatization. It was used for estro levels back in the 90's, it was well documented for that purpose, but I would not rely on it solely for that purpose (not saying you were). What benefits it has in that regard will be weak, especially for those very susceptible to aromatization. It may benefit in that it could be used in conjunction of Nolva or an Ai so higher doses may not necessarily be needed, but it will vary user to user probably. IIRC, Proviron, and other specific androgens help with aromatization through displacement...maybe that can be verified by others?

I don't necessarily have an issue with somebody using it all year, especially if bloods are good. However, I always liked to keep it as another weapon to pull out of the arsenal when it was really needed most, which was for it's supposed hardening properties during a cut. Well, I guess maybe it might help with sex drive at different times for those who need it and other compounds are not really helping?

Sorry, was just sort of speaking out loud in general of my thoughts. I actually have not used Proviron since the early 2000's, but i've been wanting to incorporate it a little more now that i'm older and it's fairly side-effect free........Disclaimer...."fairly."
100% agree and have seen guys use with TRT and keep estrogen in check and enhance. In the final weeks before a show I would run with it 1mg of Armidex EOD and Letrozole 1.25 mg EOD as well.

Proviron is of course a DHT based compound, but many believe in its benefits and use it in the final weeks of prep as it increases total available testosterone as it binds with SHBG in the blood. As well acts as an anti-aromatase inhibitor which further assist in allowing more total available testosterone.

For what purpose? Can see the reasons to use it pre contest but not so much at a gaining phase, as in it contributing to muscle growth.

For what purpose? Can see the reasons to use it pre contest but not so much at a gaining phase, as in it contributing to muscle growth.
I personally don’t use it off-season, but have seen some guys use it in the final weeks knowing it essentially “enhances” their cycle and frees up more bioavailable Testosterone.

My personal preference is only using it weeks out from a show.

I prefer Mast. When used in pre contest, i don't count proviron.

I take it for the enhanced sex life (which takes a serious hit the higher your dosages are) and for it's almost antidepressant-like effect.

Everything else it does is a nice bonus but I think Masteron does those things better.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131