advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you ever wish you never used steroids?

No! I love muh roids! 💪
If I could do it over I’d keep doses lower and eat more healthy fats in the off-season. I wouldn’t try to stay super lean while bulking.
I like being the muscle guy.
I didn’t like being the scrawny little nerdy puke.
No regrets! ✌️

That shit cracks me up...... who does??? ive never heard anybody say 'man, I LOVE needles"...LOL

I would swear that some people love injections, lol. I can't even look when draw blood for the analytics. :naughty:

Simian behavior from taking steroids...

You have been on this board for over a year and you are what? The king of the simians or something. You're talking down to almost everyone here... What a stupid comment.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong.

I don't like the idea of being in ecstasy for a few weeks and then going into depression.

I would not like to have high libido, moreover, what I love most about being on a diet is that I don't feel like sex.

If I wanted to grow up I would use insulin and GHG, because the needles are small and the sexual libido is not affected. But surely I would get more fat than muscle, lol, as I said in my original post, a sub-optimal genetics convinced me that starting that path would not make much sense. I would have ended up disappointed not to be a pro level competitor. For me, that only made sense, using gear for girls or for trust makes no sense. Personal safety, self-esteem and pride are in the mind, not in the body.

Last edited:
My intention was to show that my decision was not related to morality or health, which is usually what most natty often argue.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong.

I don't like the idea of being in ecstasy for a few weeks and then going into depression.

I would not like to have high libido, moreover, what I love most about being on a diet is that I don't feel like sex.

If I wanted to grow up I would use insulin and GHG, because the needles are small and the sexual libido is not affected. But surely I would get more fat than muscle, lol, as I said in my original post, a sub-optimal genetics convinced me that starting that path would not make much sense. I would have ended up disappointed not to be a pro level competitor. For me, that only made sense, using gear for girls or for trust makes no sense. Personal safety, self-esteem and pride are in the mind, not in the body.

Apologies. I took the tone of that post to be condescending.

Started at 20, regret not starting sooner

Also regret taking ambien, that's about it

Started at 23... God I wish I didn't listen to all those assholes on T Nation saying I would destroy my health unless I waited until I was 26-28 or whatver bullshit.

OP - you can still come off if you wanted. Plenty of people on hear have after years of using. I recall a member talking about doing cycles, then try and once he came off he felt great. Look at Dorian Yates now.

To be fair Dorian is on replacement I believe.

Started at 23... God I wish I didn't listen to all those assholes on T Nation saying I would destroy my health unless I waited until I was 26-28 or whatver bullshit.

BONEZ walked me through my first cycle

Have you even tried to come off? I bet you could. Why not try? PCT. Give it 6 months. See what your levels get to. Worst case you end up back on trt down the road.

If I could go back, I would have started lifting weights in high school, eaten like an animal and found out what I could have done if I had actually been lifting all through my early 20’s and started gear as soon as my weight capped out. And skipped a couple of bad relationships. Oh well. Regrets are useless.

I’m glad I started aas. My whole family is skinny. I don’t have the genetics to be a big guy. It’s taken a lot of work and food just to get to where I am now and I have a lot further to go. My honest opinion is it is ridiculous to be this obsessed with your physique. Sometimes I just laugh to myself about how silly it all seems. And the extremes we go to. We’re all going to die. We can’t take it with us. And at some age it will probably be hard to maintain a decent amount of size. But I don’t care. Weightlifting is the best thing I have ever done. This is what I love to do. It’s what I have a passion for. If I die a nobody with big muscles then so be it. I choose this path every day because I love to train and I want to see how far I can push my body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every day. every goddam day i regret it.
ruined my pretty boy looks.

Not one bit. I’ve been using for nearly a decade or so now. Steroids have made me look way tougher than I actually am and have gotten me way more pussy than I actually deserve.

No regrets whatsoever. I've been using on and off since the age of 19 with years often taken off between cycles. Cycles were heavier when competing and much less intense when not. Plus i got started in a great environment filled with pro's and top level amatuers and when competing these are the guys that guided me along. Overall I've been a combination of smart and lucky and have not suffered a single ill effect health wise.

That shit cracks me up...... who does??? ive never heard anybody say 'man, I LOVE needles"...LOL

Man, I LOVE needles!

No joke...I look forward to that shit

Last edited:
Apologies. I took the tone of that post to be condescending.

;)

Nothing could be further from the reality that I want to pissing someone here.

This forum is great, many brilliant people sharing knowledge about health, longevity and performance.

I have a love/hate relationship with AAS. I started at 17. I've lived the lifestyle upwards of 30+ years now. PL/BB'ing has taught me discipline, focus, commitment, human nutrition, anatomy/physiology, pharmacology...and I'm learning to this day. Like others have said, I wish I had been more responsible with my use early on. TRT for life now.

No regrets at all. Everything can be done sensibly and even if it isn't I know the risks and wouldn't blame steroids for health problems of the future. I love experimenting with AAS.

My only regret is the way I started using. I started in the early 2000s with no knowledge of pct. That later lead to a few problems. Such as fertility and low T.

I’m 47 now...been using for over 20years...mostly on. I used to be introverted and quiet...steroids have helped me with women, discipline, education (medically speaking) everyone comes to me with their blood work to have me explain what it all means and wonder why I’m not a doctor

Although I been on for half my life - I have done the opposite to what other older guys have in terms of dosages. Up until I was 40, the most test I used was 500mg a week with some other things thrown in and gh
Now my dosages are much higher and I’m blasting for half the year - prob not the smartest thing to do...but I get phlebotomies, take the proper supps, sonograms and extensive BW..not just the regular BW we see when we go to the doc.
Truthfully I can never stop...don’t want to and have no urge to.
I love it

Come off and restart your natural test production. Probably not going to be easy but I bet it is possible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131