over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you take HCG with your TRT?

Only use it when my balls start to atrophy, 2x500 U.I per week for 4 or 5 weeks, then stop for other 4-5 weeks, and start all over again.

love reading the different experiences and replies

balls do shrink on test and i think 2x 250iu per week will keep some LH flowing which is always good.

Prefer not to use it. I think it elevates my e2 and contributes to hypertension and water retention.

I'm on test e 125mg pw (EOD dosing). Started on 100iu daily hcg with my protocol.

Felt ok but then started to get e2 sides so have dropped hcg. Will have to add it back in at some point as want to be fertile and don't want balls to atrophy but not sure what dose will work.

I take 500iu twice a week for a couple of months now with my trt. It's a little on the higher side but works for me. You guys that have been taking it for years, is that consecutive or cycling it?

Ive asked this question before and it seems very split amongst the forums. I would think there has to be benefits to keeping a system like the HPTA active has to have benefits. I finally took the plunge this week. Will be getting bloods in 4 weeks to see where im at.

I would think it would depend on whether the person had primary vs secondary hypogonadism as to how valuable HCG could be.
Buck,

If you cycle steroids you develop secondary hypogonadism (this is my understanding) - as your body drops LH and FSH to lower testosterone from the elevated estrogen from exogenous test.

But isn't it true that if you stay on TRT for years (decades) you will develop primary hypogonadism?

For me personally, I have used HCG on and off but I always get an e2 spike when I use it....I've even experimented with VERY low daily doses (50-100iu) and more standard 250iu 2-3x/week. No matter how I run it I get an E2 spike and I feel off/shitty.

I did run it for about 8 months 2 years ago and ended up conceiving (accidental but wow that turned out awesome!).

I haven't even thought about it since I went off it after I knocked up my partner. I'd rather add primo, GH, RAD140, Ostarine :)

Keep the HCG as an emergency measure when/if you need to stimulate your reproductive system and ( and NOT necessarily your HPTA) .
HCG added to your TRT usually means your TRT dosage is not where you want it to be.
Testoterone bioidentical or not will aromatize converting to E, your body will respond to that by also introducing the right dosage of DHT (your bodies natural ai. and SERM and PRIMARY androgen at that) to keep the E under control.
It is when these 3 are in balance that the real magic happens.
The use of HCG in a TRT protocol will disrupt this balance from occurring.

Keep the HCG as an emergency measure when/if you need to stimulate your reproductive system and ( and NOT necessarily your HPTA) .
HCG added to your TRT usually means your TRT dosage is not where you want it to be.
Testoterone bioidentical or not will aromatize converting to E, your body will respond to that by also introducing the right dosage of DHT (your bodies natural ai. and SERM and PRIMARY androgen at that) to keep the E under control.
The use of HCG in a TRT protocol will disrupt this balance from occurring.

Up to a point I agree with you. I get better "wellness" including hCG, even at lower dosages. There are more LH receptors than just the ones in the testes throughout the body. These have a positive impact for many when stimulated but it usually doesn't take much hCG, ie ~250-500iu weekly.

Buck,

If you cycle steroids you develop secondary hypogonadism (this is my understanding) - as your body drops LH and FSH to lower testosterone from the elevated estrogen from exogenous test.

But isn't it true that if you stay on TRT for years (decades) you will develop primary hypogonadism?
I have seen many guys that have cycled for years(not just stayed om in one form or another) that have recovered the ability to produce test, so they wouldn't have secondary hypogonadism. But I also think that the more parts of your body that you can keep functioning on it's own, is healthy. So I like HCG. As for TRT the only real reason to go that route is that you are unable to make your own T. What many guys call "TRT" is not really TRT. And it seems that many "cruise" on 200mg+ and think that Is TRT because they really just don't want to come off. I saw a study over 10 years ago that showed it would often take over 6 months to recover the ability to produce T. And many wont wait that long. So the only way to know if you can recover is to come off and take care of yourself for quite some time.

I have seen many guys that have cycled for years(not just stayed om in one form or another) that have recovered the ability to produce test, so they wouldn't have secondary hypogonadism. But I also think that the more parts of your body that you can keep functioning on it's own, is healthy. So I like HCG. As for TRT the only real reason to go that route is that you are unable to make your own T. What many guys call "TRT" is not really TRT. And it seems that many "cruise" on 200mg+ and think that Is TRT because they really just don't want to come off. I saw a study over 10 years ago that showed it would often take over 6 months to recover the ability to produce T. And many wont wait that long. So the only way to know if you can recover is to come off and take care of yourself for quite some time.
I agree with keeping systems up and running. I myself at 44 had a test levels of 150. So when I went with TRT I never looked back and didn't add HCG. The more I educated myself them more I felt like my HPTA is a important system that should be up and running. Just added HCG starting on Friday. Going with 250IU 2 x a week. I can tell you that after 2 days of first shot the atrophy is gone. I actually have a little calmer demeanor. Not sure if its all a placebo effect but I m liking how im feeling.

I agree with keeping systems up and running. I myself at 44 had a test levels of 150. So when I went with TRT I never looked back and didn't add HCG. The more I educated myself them more I felt like my HPTA is a important system that should be up and running. Just added HCG starting on Friday. Going with 250IU 2 x a week. I can tell you that after 2 days of first shot the atrophy is gone. I actually have a little calmer demeanor. Not sure if its all a placebo effect but I m liking how im feeling.
its not a placebo effect. HCG acts very quickly.

I can't say I noticed feeling better. But others mentioned that I seemed a little more relaxed. And they didn't know what I was doing. And after I thought about it I would say they were right. But I didn't notice a big change.

I use it on and off.

My testicles shrink pretty significantly even on TRT dosages (200mg/week) and it makes me completely sterile. My wife and I want to try for our second child so I decreased my T dose to 125mg/week and started running HCG 500iu EOD. My testicles increased probably 20% in size after only 2 weeks. I'm seeing a little water retention but nothing too crazy. If I was single I would run HCG just for cosmetic purposes, to keep my testicles enlarged, but then again the fact that it makes me sterile might be good too lmao. But since I'm married, I'll stop HCG once I get my wife pregnant.

I would definaetly be a proponent of HCG use in a protocol to restore fertility (gonadotropic function).
Its unfortunate that this effect diminishes rapidly with frequent administration of this compound.
HCG is a tool in your arsenal with a very specific purpose... much greater than a cosmetic response. IMO

I would definaetly be a proponent of HCG use in a protocol to restore fertility (gonadotropic function).
Its unfortunate that this effect diminishes rapidly with frequent administration of this compound.
HCG is a tool in your arsenal with a very specific purpose... much greater than a cosmetic response. IMO
So what’s your opinion on runny HCG weekly even if on trt? I just started it for the first time and can tell you other than cosmetics with atrophy gone( first time full balls in 5 years) I feel a general better well being and calmer. The HPTA is a very complex system and from what I read gives a lot of benefits to the body.
Can t find specific info on pros and cons on the issue.
love to hear your opinion.

So what’s your opinion on runny HCG weekly even if on trt? I just started it for the first time and can tell you other than cosmetics with atrophy gone( first time full balls in 5 years) I feel a general better well being and calmer. The HPTA is a very complex system and from what I read gives a lot of benefits to the body.
Can t find specific info on pros and cons on the issue.
love to hear your opinion.
This is what I recommend:
"
DONT take anything with it especially if you intend to do this long term and want to be successful at it.
HCG,Ai.,proviron SERMS all have a role in the "hormonal balance" game. However you have a chance when starting out for thing to work for you. Introducing this, that and the other will ensure you do NOT achieve the balance you are looking for, and you will always be adding an subtracting a compound hoping to achieve what will be at best a temporary feeling of well being.
The TESTOSTERONE molecule is VERY powerful and dictates MANY processes in your body. It must be allowed to travel it path to give you its benefits.

Testosterone bio-identical or not will aromatize converting to E, your body will respond to that by also introducing the right dosage of DHT (your bodies natural Ai., SERM and PRIMARY androgen at that) to keep the E under control.
The use of HCG in a TRT protocol will disrupt this balance from occurring as E will be fluctuating all over the place, LH-FSH bearing different half lives and triggering parallel signals you do NOT want, enzymes knocked out have a significant neurological effect... DONT!
My advise to you, let it do its thing, let it take over... your body will normalize around it bringing estrogen down if it needs to , converting to DHT when it wants to, progesterone, pregnenolone, prolactin all will harmonize.

On another note, those FEELING better from HCG administration when on TRT are not doing so because of an short increase in Testosterone or "LH" receptor binding. What they are feeling is the ESTROGEN elevation in response to HCG which will notoriously be elevated- to be more specific it is the AROMATIZATION into E that what giving the benifits, yes the conversion process itself is INDISPENSABLE!
Success full TRT is proper E management, and your body before adding all kind of anciliaries and throwing this harmony OFF, is BEST suited to keep thing in the proper ratios."

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131