over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone know whats really in research PEPTIDES

this has sure taken a goofy turn...

what business sense dose it make to cut products with expensive compounds? this I never understood. if you are looking to make a buck you don't add heroin as a cutting agent, you use cornstarch! its a hell of a lot cheaper!

:banghead:

I have had access to peptides for more time than I have know what they are. I used ghrp more than 10 years ago for the first time and know where some of the research companies that have come and gone got there shit from, cus it was from the same guy I got it from way back when.

don't over complicate this. the powders come from china. the quality varies.
it varies on the original company that makes it and how many people might be between you and that company.

from previous sponsors I have gotten both good and bad quality product sometimes they are at fault and some times they are not.

to me the question is dose the person you get it from use it themselves or are they in it to make money?

I was shocked to find guys not using the products they sell, until I tried them...

The stuff that's cheap to make I wouldn't worry about it. It's not really worth making a fake GHRP or cjc.

If you read the thread, no one is saying that a CJc 1295 or whatever, isnt in the vial...we are trying to get to the bottom of what ELSE is in it. These peptides sold by actual biotech companies for real research use all sorts of buffers, solvents, etc. that were in the product before its freeze dried. These are not good to be put into a huMan.

the loophole of ''not for human consumption'' allows for the owner to put whatever they want in the products. usually the consumer tries the first dose, and is like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! this guy is f'in genius and keeps their mouths shut.

that is the honest truth about bodybuilding right there, LOL!!!;)

What peptide company are you buying from - I have never once felt a narcotic "high" from a peptide?????

this has sure taken a goofy turn...

what business sense dose it make to cut products with expensive compounds? this I never understood. if you are looking to make a buck you don't add heroin as a cutting agent, you use cornstarch! its a hell of a lot cheaper!

:banghead:

I have had access to peptides for more time than I have know what they are. I used ghrp more than 10 years ago for the first time and know where some of the research companies that have come and gone got there shit from, cus it was from the same guy I got it from way back when.

don't over complicate this. the powders come from china. the quality varies.
it varies on the original company that makes it and how many people might be between you and that company.

from previous sponsors I have gotten both good and bad quality product sometimes they are at fault and some times they are not.

to me the question is dose the person you get it from use it themselves or are they in it to make money?

I was shocked to find guys not using the products they sell, until I tried them...

Right on - Said peptide company is looking to cut costs - so the "production manager" gets the bright idea to cut this shit with heroin or coke... Ummm - not cutting costs and production manager is swimming with the fishes :D

I'll tell you this. I could start a peptide only company website and fill every vial with corn starch and no one would ever know because no one tests it. There are people who have tested various products and found them not the said peptide and peptide company offers them a replacement product and tells them to shut up. You can disagree but it's true. "I respect all sponsors on this board and i'm not talking about any company"

The stuff that's cheap to make I wouldn't worry about it. It's not really worth making a fake GHRP or cjc.

Yeah i agree. Like i said in my earlier post i have gotten good cjc recently but IGF LR3 or Des not so much...

Been through a lot of peptide companies, have never gotten "high" off of any of the products. Like everyone is saying why put expensive dope in a vial when you can put powder or chalk? Does not make any sense...

lets just say there are much bigger fish in the pond that have other people set up these Companies. The reason why no one complains is because they KNOW what is in these vials and like it.

also, you would not go comfront the owner of such Companies backed by major major fire power...........YOU might end up in a very very bad situation.

as they say snitches get stitches.........;)

BTW, that is a hipothetical scenario..............just for shits and giggles:cool:

That just makes zero sense at all...I mean like wiping before you poop, zero sense.

if they cant provide a coa don't buy from them. most reputable ones should have them on their peptides.

I'm not a peptide expert, but I've been around long enough to know the basics of how the whole system works.

If you think the people you are dealing with are actually making the peptides you are mistaken in almost every case.

If you think you can trust any kind of proof from the company producing them, you are mistaken also.

Basically every post in this thread has some form of misunderstanding.

Most peptides are made by a relatively simple machine, and they are ultra cheap to produce.

As far as it goes for passing drug screen. I have been using peptides for 8 years. Never failed a drug test. That shit would be Fucked up. I would loose my job!

As far as it goes for passing drug screen. I have been using peptides for 8 years. Never failed a drug test. That shit would be Fucked up. I would loose my job!

That is because they don't test for HGH, if they did, you could throw a positive.

Where ever you get your peps one thing is for sure. There's no fucking narcotics in that vial unless you asked for them and paid a lot extra lol

Nice reads Flex500 but actually not one argument and no proof for anything.
Besides, nobody cares who you trust ...you'd be better of not doing so - let me tell you but hey ...it's your money, so...

Open your eyes guys ...the fact that starting peptide companies in the US is legal and the fact that the business is widely anonymous are unbeatable conditions for fraud and lies. Happens here as well (of course this forum isn't only full of do-gooders) but somehow I only read loud praises ...and ban threats.

Last edited:
Assay

Ask if the company can provide you with an Assay aka Certificate of Analysis.
If they can't find another vendor.
I own a chemical research co. and this is the only way I purchase any raw or finished product.
These certificate of conformance are available for all products I sell to all my clients on request

That just makes zero sense at all...I mean like wiping before you poop, zero sense.

what I mean is this........

some of these Companies are not just some guy in his garage making vials out of Chinese powders.

some of the owners of these Companies have been in the UG game for a long time............thats all.

lets just say I have been friends and worked with some of these Company owners before with sales and marketing.

what I mean is this........

some of these Companies are not just some guy in his garage making vials out of Chinese powders.

some of the owners of these Companies have been in the UG game for a long time............thats all.

lets just say I have been friends and worked with some of these Company owners before with sales and marketing.

Are you another one of Dr. Bob's alter egos???

The old "i knowa guy that knows a guy that used to......" This topic comes up every now and then. Somebody eventually ask if people are equally concerned about what's in underground gear.

Are you another one of Dr. Bob's alter egos???

Haha, good thought! A lot of "Let's just say" If you have something to say just say it...........enough of the innuendos....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131