over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone know whats really in research PEPTIDES

Wow this NNI guy is really dumb and totally full of shit, predict ban within 2 weeks.

Wow this NNI guy is really dumb and totally full of shit, predict ban within 2 weeks.

really man? you hurt my feelings.............:cool:;)

some of these guys take themselves too serious, and I am just trying to bring some LOLz so they do not start a online fight about nonsense.

then Again, I am European, and look at things a Little bit more relaxed than I did in the states when I lived there.

I had a viable point before the peanut gallery chimed in............;)

Viable? Eh no.

Even if a product is labeled not for human consumption it well within reason to request a CoA.

That was the OP's point. Do we really know what is in the vials? If a RC company can't provide it stay away.

You went way off base.

Someone finally caught us! Didn't you guys know we have been supplying you all with heroin and coke all this time and labeled it as cjc-dac and ghrp-2 :eek::eek:

I read this thread at the start and thought no point. Now I read it 4 pages later and wow some idiotic people out there.

I am starting to think 90% of all the new posters on here are Dr Bob :p

Ask if the company can provide you with an Assay aka Certificate of Analysis.
If they can't find another vendor.
I own a chemical research co. and this is the only way I purchase any raw or finished product.
These certificate of conformance are available for all products I sell to all my clients on request

I can print you a certificate of analysis for any substance you want one for. I get stacks of them every time I have bought peptides. They mean absolutely nothing and are not worth the cost of the paper they are on. Guys if you want to know what you really are taking put out the money to have your peptides tested at a legitimate lab. Keep your sources honest.

While you are at it, most of the steroids we get are from underground labs. How many are actually filtering properly? Like abscesses? How many are honestly putting in what you are paying for? Get the stuff tested periodically to keep your source honest. Expose them when they are not.

How many time do we hear people who bu research chems that are nothing but BS, how many times to you buy GH and its crap? This happens because most don't speak up and expose the companies screwing people over. This stuff need to be periodically tested too. Expose the frauds in this business that insist on running scams.

no

I had a viable point before the peanut gallery chimed in............;)

No you didn't, you said most of the peps out there would cause you to fail a narcotics test.... really? Which narcotics? And why? What would be the point of there being narcotics in a vial of ghrp-2. The only peanuts around here are between your ears.

I thought trolls weren't tolerated here.:banghead:

I think a certain delusional person commenting here is on meth and coke himself.

Anyways its really simple. Most of the cheap production cost stuff is bought from China or made here via cheap lab equipment. All these exotic peptides are all fake. Now all these companies are pretty much all the same people that are "recycling" their store fronts.

Ohhh and lets not forget that a few of these shady characters are/were regular board members here.

Last edited:
The moment NNi began commenting I completely forgot the topic of this thread. I have no idea why I actually read all the way through that. For the amusement, perhaps? :yeahthat:

Anyways, to get back on track.. This is supposed to be about the "other" stuff that is possibly haunting the vials of our peptides, so that has me wondering. Since most companies that are selling them are not the producer of the product, but likely package/bottle them, do you think that there could be traces of other peptides in one labeled as something else?

Are all the packaging companies are cleaning their equipment with proper technique/chemicals? How much of that cleaner (or the byproduct of it) could also be getting into the vials?

Very good post by BigTex, unfortunately his call is not feasible since ppl usually get banned for stating things like that. Even if it helps the community :banghead:

EXACTLY !!!!!

Amen brother!!!
I can print you a certificate of analysis for any substance you want one for. I get stacks of them every time I have bought peptides. They mean absolutely nothing and are not worth the cost of the paper they are on. Guys if you want to know what you really are taking put out the money to have your peptides tested at a legitimate lab. Keep your sources honest.

While you are at it, most of the steroids we get are from underground labs. How many are actually filtering properly? Like abscesses? How many are honestly putting in what you are paying for? Get the stuff tested periodically to keep your source honest. Expose them when they are not.

How many time do we hear people who bu research chems that are nothing but BS, how many times to you buy GH and its crap? This happens because most don't speak up and expose the companies screwing people over. This stuff need to be periodically tested too. Expose the frauds in this business that insist on running scams.

that was my point, I think what I replied with was taken out of context.

main point, get your peptides tested, because you DO NOT know what is in them.

second point, there are shady owners, not saying they are on this board, but just look in the news...........the way some of these companies package and seal their products are reason for concern.

and if you have been in certain situations, you know that it can be possible to put drugs in research vials.

anything is possible, ask Mark Alvisi

NNI....

when are you gonna post your picture?

Arent you like a drug free 5'10 275 at 10%bf or something?

Probably not much as I never got anything great out of what I had. But those peptide company are no longer around.

that was my point, I think what I replied with was taken out of context.

main point, get your peptides tested, because you DO NOT know what is in them.

second point, there are shady owners, not saying they are on this board, but just look in the news...........the way some of these companies package and seal their products are reason for concern.

and if you have been in certain situations, you know that it can be possible to put drugs in research vials.

anything is possible, ask Mark Alvisi

Just so we have this straight..........

You know that someone COULD put different drugs in research vials

You know that some of the owners of said companies COULD be unscrupulous

You DO NOT KNOW specifically of any company putting narcotics and selling them to people that are actually trying to buy peptides.........

The entire point of your posting is that you never know what is in a vial but that you yourself aren't aware of any specifics.....

Was I close?

where can you easily get things tested?

gcms is basically not available for most of this stuff due to legal reasons.

I would love to have products tested.

I would be sure every batch was tested if it was not cost prohibitive.

I just don't think it can be done.

Just so we have this straight..........

You know that someone COULD put different drugs in research vials

You know that some of the owners of said companies COULD be unscrupulous

You DO NOT KNOW specifically of any company putting narcotics and selling them to people that are actually trying to buy peptides.........

The entire point of your posting is that you never know what is in a vial but that you yourself aren't aware of any specifics.....

Was I close?

I am not one to name names if you catch my drift.....

but yes you are close, lets say hypothetically such Things are happening, would you know?

that is why it is a good idea to stick with reliable sources. BTW, I am not saying anyone on here, I am just saying, you never really KNOW what is in those vials, and if it is pure or with additives.........

a lot of trust involved, ya kno?

NNI....

when are you gonna post your picture?

Arent you like a drug free 5'10 275 at 10%bf or something?

no I am, 6'3 ish and 280 Pounds, natural, corn fed White boy..........

but I never said I never took substances in the past to become big in the first place, just that I am clean now, and have been for about 7 years.........

I was around in 2002 when the Whole community was in a different state of loyalty............then it all went to shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws