over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone know whats really in research PEPTIDES

that was my point, I think what I replied with was taken out of context.

main point, get your peptides tested, because you DO NOT know what is in them.

second point, there are shady owners, not saying they are on this board, but just look in the news...........the way some of these companies package and seal their products are reason for concern.

and if you have been in certain situations, you know that it can be possible to put drugs in research vials.

anything is possible, ask Mark Alvisi

No, peckerhead...you SAID:

you would be very very suprised what is in those vials. lets just say for most of them, you would fail a narcotics test...........;)

Now, insider, justify the bold print or just admit that you're talking out of your ass and don't know shit from good apple butter.

No, peckerhead...you SAID:

Now, insider, justify the bold print or just admit that you're talking out of your ass and don't know shit from good apple butter.

LOL!!!

I know a thing or 2, but like I said I will not name names.............

My experience was from 7 years ago and the aftermath of the 2005 problems.

I just sat back and watched, many people got bunk products, and a lot of the peptide Companies back then were shady as hell.

here is what I heard:

guy takes an inject, and he gets extreme energy..........what peptide does that?

that was from friends personal experience, close friend............

and his friends tried it..........

it is not BS; why would I say that on a forum with so many sources. All I am saying, is that you NEVER know what you are getting.

and yes I know from exerience...........

but I will not name Companies or people, it was a few years back.

and like many here, if you grew up in certain neighborhoods, you know the effect of certain substances on the body.

understand now...........

because this is a public forum, I will not incriminate my friends or myself.........

so that is why I say hypothetically.............get it now?

Now, insider, justify the bold print or just admit that you're talking out of your ass and don't know shit from good apple butter.[/QUOTE]

I just googled apple butter, after rading your post. Never tried it. I am definitely going to, now. Lol. Thanks for that.

I just googled apple butter, after rading your post. Never tried it. I am definitely going to, now. Lol. Thanks for that.[/QUOTE]

yes it is quite good, the apple butter, i mean, LMAO:D

This is why I avoid buying cjc, dac, ect research peptides. Who says it's not just baby powder in there.

This is why I avoid buying cjc, dac, ect research peptides. Who says it's not just baby powder in there.

Who says its not olive oil in your vial. Or cocoa powder in your whey, or who says what's really in all those vitamins and supplements? It's all unregulated and could contain anything but what's on the label. But when I get my igf levels checked and they're through the roof, then I'd know. Same with other blood work. There is no way to tell anything by looking at a picture online. It's trial and error with anything these days.

I just sat back and watched, many people got bunk products, and a lot of the peptide Companies back then were shady as hell.

here is what I heard:

guy takes an inject, and he gets extreme energy..........what peptide does that?

that was from friends personal experience, close friend............

and his friends tried it..........

You do have a point here. I laugh my ass off seeing some of the idiotic comments in the peptide forum. People take GHRH secretagogues and claim they are stronger 30 minutes later. They are growing huge amounts of muscle with no steroids. The problem is NNI, while there are some VERY knowledgeable and experienced people here, there is also a proliference of people who have no clue what they are talking about. The "I feel it" syndrome is alive and well. These are the types that think GH and GHRH secretagogues are some kind of magic. All you have to do is inject once or twice and you are ready for Mr. Olympia. This doesn't mean that peptides and GH don't work, they work well, they just aren't magic. Unless you are using testosterone with them you just wasting your money.

I have been doing peptides for maybe 8 years now, GH longer and steroids for 35 years. I know within a few days if I am actually getting something from what I am using. I lifted competitively for 27 years and met a lot of knowledgeable and ethical people all over the world.

Now as far as testing (for the guy who asked), I am not going to give up my lab, especially on a public board. That would put heat on them they don't need. I grew up being taught, where there is a will, there is a way. Bing and Google are great tools. If I can find a place, then anyone that is really interested can do the same thing.

I won't bash any of the sponsors here as I don't use them and know nothing of them. Because this fucking government had made the decision to get into our personal lives and make criminals out of people who just want to get big and strong, we have no other choice but to deal with individuals who may or may not be very ethical. So you have to be very careful who you are getting any of these products from. I am very leery of those who peddle there wares in a public for government eyes to see. Caveat emptor! Cover your own ass, because no one else will.

Last edited:
You do have a point here. I laugh my ass off seeing some of the idiotic comments in the peptide forum. People take GHRH secretagogues and claim they are stronger 30 minutes later. They are growing huge amounts of muscle with no steroids. The problem is NNI, while there are some VERY knowledgeable and experienced people here, there is also a proliference of people who have no clue what they are talking about. The "I feel it" syndrome is alive and well. These are the types that think GH and GHRH secretagogues are some kind of magic. All you have to do is inject once or twice and you are ready for Mr. Olympia. This doesn't mean that peptides and GH don't work, they work well, they just aren't magic. Unless you are using testosterone with them you just wasting your money.

I have been doing peptides for maybe 8 years now, GH longer and steroids for 35 years. I know within a few days if I am actually getting something from what I am using. I lifted competitively for 27 years and met a lot of knowledgeable and ethical people all over the world.

Now as far as testing (for the guy who asked), I am not going to give up my lab, especially on a public board. That would put heat on them they don't need. I grew up being taught, where there is a will, there is a way. Bing and Google are great tools. If I can find a place, then anyone that is really interested can do the same thing.

I won't bash any of the sponsors here as I don't use them and know nothing of them. Because this fucking government had made the decision to get into our personal lives and make criminals out of people who just want to get big and strong, we have no other choice but to deal with individuals who may or may not be very ethical. So you have to be very careful who you are getting any of these products from. I am very leery of those who peddle there wares in a public for government eyes to see. Caveat emptor! Cover your own ass, because no one else will.

bro would you mind pm'ing me then?

I have sat with the owners of companies the do gcms testing for the mmj industry and they were very clear with me. every gcms has a chip, this chip is pulled and inspected randomly this chip can not record the testing of a controlled item that the lab is not licensed to test.

they will loose there license and may face further legal action.

they are even sketchy about testing things that are "guaranteed" to be non controlled items.

I am not talking internet bs here, I am for real if you have a contact please hit me up. lets be real, if we can have things easily tested as a community it is in everybodys best interest.

I will offer a sample of every product on my list to be tested if this can be worked out.

if its real and affordable I will test ever batch of aas.

all sponsors should be willing to do similar.

if you can do this please, contact me!

bro would you mind pm'ing me then?

I have sat with the owners of companies the do gcms testing for the mmj industry and they were very clear with me. every gcms has a chip, this chip is pulled and inspected randomly this chip can not record the testing of a controlled item that the lab is not licensed to test.

they will loose there license and may face further legal action.

they are even sketchy about testing things that are "guaranteed" to be non controlled items.

I am not talking internet bs here, I am for real if you have a contact please hit me up. lets be real, if we can have things easily tested as a community it is in everybodys best interest.

I will offer a sample of every product on my list to be tested if this can be worked out.

if its real and affordable I will test ever batch of aas.

all sponsors should be willing to do similar.

if you can do this please, contact me!

Just got REAL!!!!!!!!

Let's see if he responds or pulls the same old "I can't give out that info" line. I hope not, hopefully he's being honest. However, we've seen this song and dance before so I hope nobody is holding their breath

I just googled apple butter, after rading your post. Never tried it. I am definitely going to, now. Lol. Thanks for that.[/QUOTE]Good stuff, my family used to make it.

Apple butter is infinitely better than anything NNI has ever posted.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear