advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does anyone read & like Muscular Development?

Do you read & enjoy muscular development?

• yes....decent mag

Votes: 61 64.2%
  • no....joke like the rest of em

Votes: 14 14.7%
  • could give a shit less....

Votes: 20 21.1%

• Total voters

highdrum

Registered
I find most of the modern muscle mags like muscle & fitness/ Flex all pretty much over advertised garbage. But I enjoy muscular development, it has pretty informative sections on the drugs we use, as well as new/current research on vitamins/herbs/peptides that seem to be pretty popular talk on this forum. What do you guys think of the mag?

isnt that the one for gay dudes?

I got a $3/year subscription to FLEX and it was a waste of money.

I do like MD above all the others...I like the articles they have.

I could really care less how pros work out and how "blah blah blah" really helps them get the most from said work out.

But I learned a helluva lot from this very website so none of those mags will ever teach me anything of value LOL

I got the $3 year subscription too and actually just renewed for another 3 years... don't know why, I haven't even opened the last 6 I received

I have a subscription and it's the only muscle mag I would pay for. It's still ridiculous trash, but it's the best of that category of trash. I look at it when I shit sometimes. In a small way, I feel like I'm supporting the industry too. :D

I do like MD above all the others...I like the articles they have.

I could really care less how pros work out and how "blah blah blah" really helps them get the most from said work out.

But I learned a helluva lot from this very website so none of those mags will ever teach me anything of value LOL

I got that same deal and agree...wast of money.

Mostly advertising garbage as well as info that ANY PM poster should already know...."Is squatting good for you?" "Protein after a workout?"

IMO, all of those mags are meant for an audience that is considerably less knowledgeable than us. ie. the "i'm just getting into serious lifting" guy

The only stuff that somewhat interests me is their coverage of bodybuilding shows..that's it.

My favorite out of them all..

I like Ramblin Freak with Gregg Valentino....

Also Rick Collins column...

My old endo is there too, "metabolic doc" aka Dr. Thomas O'Connor and his stuff is very educational.

MDev is the best muscle mag out there by far, has been for ages.

MDev is the best muscle mag out there by far, has been for ages.

Got in on the $3 deal that was posted here on PM.
I just browse through the pages but there are so many ads, geez.

Actually just picked up the new issue today.MD is the only one I read. Much better than FLEX or musclemag imo. There is a TON of ads but there are def some good articles in there.

If they toned down the ads by at least 10-15% it would be awesome. Replace that space with more training.

I could give 2 fucks about how the pro's train, but alot of the other stuff they talk about it good.

Why would you pay for ANY muscle mag? So many ads...pages on pages of bullshit. You're paying to see ads, read old recycled articles, and pro articles that are ghost written.

I check it out for about 2 mins when I'm in the grocery store. Odd time I might buy if somthin sparks my interest. Other then that don't buy much

I like MD because it has a big chunk in the magazine with studies posted about health, fat loss, PED's, sexual health, workout effectiveness, etc.

Flex sucks though. I get the $3 too

I think mags have their value. I've been reading them for years and thats how I learned to train. They all have their fluff, but the one thing that remains the same is the workouts info and diet info. And what I mean is if you read them long enough as a kid you learn what works and what is just a page filler and you benefit from the good info. Also the pictures are great motivators.

i've never noticed much steroid talk or anything else in md other than some retarded ass 8 page ads that you think is an article on "supplement x the newest and greatest blah blah blah"... that being said its the only one i'll pay for. valentino's discussion alone is usually worth it. every once in a while there will be an article of interest but i will agree, most of it is pretty silly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws