over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does DHB increase DHT?

Dht, test is converted to dht.
Dhb, boldenone is coverted to dhb. I would think dht would have nothing to do with it. No?

DHB is 5alpha reduced boldenone and dht is 5 alpha reduced test so no DHB cant raise DHT since it cant convert to it.

DHB is 5alpha reduced boldenone and dht is 5 alpha reduced test so no DHB cant raise DHT since it cant convert to it.
Yes literally but I think in the spirit of his question the answer is different.. it's a DHT like compound so it "raises DHT" much like primo "raises DHT"

That's how I understand his question.

So DHT won't be significantly raised? Lol I'm getting mixed answers

So DHT won't be significantly raised? Lol I'm getting mixed answers
No, it doesn’t increase actual DHT. And yes it is a DHT derivative. It’s the 5 alpha-reduced form of Boldenone.

If you state your actual concern that might help us better address it.

No, it doesn’t increase actual DHT. And yes it is a DHT derivative. It’s the 5 alpha-reduced form of Boldenone.

If you state your actual concern that might help us better address it.

So anavar, winny, mast and primo raise my dht which i don't like because of hairloss
So thought i should ask if dhb does the same and uf it doesn't then try it

So anavar, winny, mast and primo raise my dht which i don't like because of hairloss
Are you saying those steroids raise your actual DHT values confirmed via blood work? Or are you presuming they do since they exacerbate hair loss for you?

Because those steroids cannot actually be 5alpha-reduced since they already have undergone that process. Even if they could, they would likely wind up being something similar but not identical to actual DHT.

Are you saying those steroids raise your actual DHT values confirmed via blood work? Or are you presuming they do since they exacerbate hair loss for you?

Because those steroids cannot actually be 5alpha-reduced since they already have undergone that process. Even if they could, they would likely wind up being something similar but not identical to actual DHT.

Interesting, proviron, anavar, winny mast and primo have similar side effects on me,
They crash my e2 and raise dht
Got tested on anavar and winny only bloodwork wise

Zarati,

This might help with your concern and understanding what's going on here.

DHT is derived from testosterone, either produced by your body or injected. DHT is a specific compound and won't be created from anything else, such as DHB, anavar, winnie, etc.

So, DHT levels (actual levels - more on this below) will be a function of conversion from testosterone to DHT (via 5 alpha reductase, an enzyme that
reduces / adds a hydrogen to the 5th carbon of the testosterone molecule).

If you're using AAS and not replacing testosterone (injecting it), then those AAS will inhibit your body's own (endogenous) testosterone levels and thereby reduce testosterone which will mean less substrate from which to produce DHT, and less DHT in all likelihood. (The same will hold for estrogen / estrodiol - see below.)

-----------

Here's where things get a bit mixed up:

The androgenic action DHT on hair (loss) can come from other androgens, especially those that are also "DHT derivatives" or more specifically also share the chemical modification (5th carbon atom - see above) that makes DHT the (androgenic) culprit that causes hair loss versus testosterone (more anabolic) that's less problematic there. (This is just a general rule of thumb but should help you make sense of the info. you've collected.)

For instance, anavar, anadrol, proviron, and winstrol are all 5 alpha reduced...

So, these and other steroids *may* or may not cause hair loss (this is a function of genetics, of course, and some of this could be in your head, pardon the pun) because of this chemical modification, but they will not actually elevate DHT b/c they won't be converted into it and will more likely (in lieu of no incoming / injected testosterone) result in less actual DHT in the blood. (In short: Steroid use w/o testosterone use --> Shuts down body's testosterone --> Less Test from which to make DHT --> Less DHT.)

HOWEVER - when / if you do a blood test for DHT - just a routine one that you'd get at Quest or Labcorp for instance - it won't be very specific (accurate) for measuring DHT per se and, if you've got elevated blood levels of other androgens (such as those above), this can produce a false ("false positive") result suggesting your DHT is elevated when it's just the gear that's being measured. Even different clinical blood tests for DHT (when there's no gear involved) can give widely disparate results: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2588550/

Also, less testosterone (per the above) and no use of aromatizing AAS --> less estrogen and less estrogen receptor binding steroids / estrogenic metabolites --> Blood tests (accurately) suggest less estrogen. In this can, the androgenic AAS is reducing both DHT and estrogen, but giving a false positive for DHT (my best guess).

------

So, if your concern is hair, I'd go by what most guys who experience hair loss experience with different compounds. The DHT blood test (per the above) can confirm to some degree what you might expect, but I wouldn't expect that could / would entirely predict what compounds cause hair loss for you.

-S

Zarati,

This might help with your concern and understanding what's going on here.

DHT is derived from testosterone, either produced by your body or injected. DHT is a specific compound and won't be created from anything else, such as DHB, anavar, winnie, etc.

So, DHT levels (actual levels - more on this below) will be a function of conversion from testosterone to DHT (via 5 alpha reductase, an enzyme that
reduces / adds a hydrogen to the 5th carbon of the testosterone molecule).

If you're using AAS and not replacing testosterone (injecting it), then those AAS will inhibit your body's own (endogenous) testosterone levels and thereby reduce testosterone which will mean less substrate from which to produce DHT, and less DHT in all likelihood. (The same will hold for estrogen / estrodiol - see below.)

-----------

Here's where things get a bit mixed up:

The androgenic action DHT on hair (loss) can come from other androgens, especially those that are also "DHT derivatives" or more specifically also share the chemical modification (5th carbon atom - see above) that makes DHT the (androgenic) culprit that causes hair loss versus testosterone (more anabolic) that's less problematic there. (This is just a general rule of thumb but should help you make sense of the info. you've collected.)

For instance, anavar, anadrol, proviron, and winstrol are all 5 alpha reduced...

So, these and other steroids *may* or may not cause hair loss (this is a function of genetics, of course, and some of this could be in your head, pardon the pun) because of this chemical modification, but they will not actually elevate DHT b/c they won't be converted into it and will more likely (in lieu of no incoming / injected testosterone) result in less actual DHT in the blood. (In short: Steroid use w/o testosterone use --> Shuts down body's testosterone --> Less Test from which to make DHT --> Less DHT.)

HOWEVER - when / if you do a blood test for DHT - just a routine one that you'd get at Quest or Labcorp for instance - it won't be very specific (accurate) for measuring DHT per se and, if you've got elevated blood levels of other androgens (such as those above), this can produce a false ("false positive") result suggesting your DHT is elevated when it's just the gear that's being measured. Even different clinical blood tests for DHT (when there's no gear involved) can give widely disparate results: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2588550/

Also, less testosterone (per the above) and no use of aromatizing AAS --> less estrogen and less estrogen receptor binding steroids / estrogenic metabolites --> Blood tests (accurately) suggest less estrogen. In this can, the androgenic AAS is reducing both DHT and estrogen, but giving a false positive for DHT (my best guess).

------

So, if your concern is hair, I'd go by what most guys who experience hair loss experience with different compounds. The DHT blood test (per the above) can confirm to some degree what you might expect, but I wouldn't expect that could / would entirely predict what compounds cause hair loss for you.

-S

Thanks for that, any reason why anavar for example crashes my estrogen? I thought it'd be winny but tested it and it's legit anavar

If you take var without test it will shut down your natural test production which will lower estrogen. Even if you take test I've noticed that my estrogen levels will drop with DHT derivatives like promo or var. No clue why really?

Shit is complicated but homonuclus explained it perfectly.

They don't raise DHT, they are DHT based so they can show up as DHT on with commonly used testing methods (like tren shows up as E2).

You can find complaints about the inaccuracy of "non-MS/LC" testing methods all over prostate-related forums.

Thanks for that, any reason why anavar for example crashes my estrogen? I thought it'd be winny but tested it and it's legit anavar

Yes there's a reason, which I explained above. Give it a read again (paying attention to the very end of the middle section) and you'll get it, I hope. If not, it's just been explained too by Matsuo.

-S

I am curious have you or anyone else for that matter ever run a successful cycle oral or inject without using something that causes hair loss?

In my experience you always have to include something that causes hair loss to get results.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131