over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drove thru Ian’s wrath

foxman101

Registered
Wow, is all I can say, I’ve see some crazy shit in my life but nothing compares to some of the destruction I saw the past 24 hours.
Almost like a bomb went off and just leveled everything ..

Feel so bad for all these people. I can’t imagine the 5 hours spent asking yourself and god if your going to live..

Amazing how unforgiving Mother Nature can be.

We’re 15 miles inland and we’re spared the worst of it. Damage is worse than Charley and Irma combined. Any house within a mile of the coast got storm surge for about a 40 mile stretch. Historic damage

Been there done that far too many times….. Hell last year we got seven tropical systems hit our coast. In 2020 Zeta (Cat3) ripped through NOLA and last year IDA (Cat4) did the same. Thank goodness another state got hit instead of us.

Cage

We have family down there that were hit pretty hard! The vids and pics we've been sent are unreal!

We've donated to several families on our social pages as well that were effected. Some of those areas
are going to take years to get back to livable.

Wow, is all I can say, I’ve see some crazy shit in my life but nothing compares to some of the destruction I saw the past 24 hours.
Almost like a bomb went off and just leveled everything ..

Feel so bad for all these people. I can’t imagine the 5 hours spent asking yourself and god if your going to live..

Amazing how unforgiving Mother Nature can be.
The whole thing is a disaster. You are lucky to be alive.

Got a friend here in NH who recently bought a house there. Before the insurance could kick in (I guess it takes more work to get insurance there), it was just destroyed from Ian.
A huge loss for them as they are my age (mid 50's) worked their life to buy a 2nd home with the hope of moving down in a few years once they retire.

Got a friend here in NH who recently bought a house there. Before the insurance could kick in (I guess it takes more work to get insurance there), it was just destroyed from Ian.
A huge loss for them as they are my age (mid 50's) worked their life to buy a 2nd home with the hope of moving down in a few years once they retire.
This is strange - there is no waiting period with homeowners insurance like an extended car warranty. My only guess is they paid cash so they weren't immediately required to carry coverage as there is no note holder.

I was also extremely lucky as the east side of Florida was spared...

This is strange - there is no waiting period with homeowners insurance like an extended car warranty. My only guess is they paid cash so they weren't immediately required to carry coverage as there is no note holder.
Dog, cmon man you live in FLA! It’s gotta be the same as it is in LA? Here, insurance companies do not write new policies during Hurricane season. Which as you know runs from June 1 - Nov. 30. So if they purchased this home during that time then they’re FUCKED! The realtor should’ve let them know that!!!! That’s just common knowledge here in NOLA. Maybe it’s just that way here, cause we seem to be the poster child and magnet for any and all hurricanes!

Cage

Dog, cmon man you live in FLA! It’s gotta be the same as it is in LA? Here, insurance companies do not write new policies during Hurricane season. Which as you know runs from June 1 - Nov. 30. So if they purchased this home during that time then they’re FUCKED! The realtor should’ve let them know that!!!! That’s just common knowledge here in NOLA. Maybe it’s just that way here, cause we seem to be the poster child and magnet for any and all hurricanes!

Cage
Not like that here. We have Citizens which is a state run program for people who are denied by the traditional admitted carriers. You can get it 365 other than when an official Hurricane Warning is made by the government.

Not like that here. We have Citizens which is a state run program for people who are denied by the traditional admitted carriers. You can get it 365 other than when an official Hurricane Warning is made by the government.
Eh, didn’t think about Citizens… We have that too but it’s f’n INSANE HIGH. For flood and homeowners insurance I pay roughly $4.5K annually. If I switched to Citizens it’d be probably $8-$10K annually.

Cage

Cage
So the bank will actually finance a house with no insurance policy on it?

Eh, didn’t think about Citizens… We have that too but it’s f’n INSANE HIGH. For flood and homeowners insurance I pay roughly $4.5K annually. If I switched to Citizens it’d be probably $8-$10K annually.

Cage
Lol yeah and those premiums are still being subsidized by the state from taxes. So just imagine how high they really could be…

I’m in the insurance business. It’s an absolute dumpster fire now. Just understand these rates for all lines of insurance are the new normal. To repair or replace all the crap we consume (cars, houses, etc) it’s just too fucking expensive in 2022…

Cage

In Florida we basically only have Citizens - and you can get hurricane insurance anytime as long as there is not a named storm - problem is hurricane insurance does not cover flooding - that's flood insurance - in terms of buying a house - if you are not paying all cash - there is no lender on earth that will give you a loan unless the house has hurricane insurance at closing and flood insurance if ur in a deemed flood zone

No way kimosabbee - the bank would never close without proof of insurance. Don’t care what state you’re in.
I’m not in that biz but Yeah that didn’t sound right to me either.

I’m not in that biz but Yeah that didn’t sound right to me either.
If you pay cash then no banks required. Course you roll the dice and not get homeowner’s or flood insurance then you’re asking for trouble. This is the Gulf Coast after all.

Cage

If you pay cash then no banks required. Course you roll the dice and not get homeowner’s or flood insurance then you’re asking for trouble. This is the Gulf Coast after all.

Cage
Yep I was just referring to when a bank is involving since it’s their money

Pay cash = not required any insurance
And roll dice

Have loan - must have insurance

They could’ve closed and the storm was on its way, at that point they won’t write a policy at all. No one will.
Company might say “long as it isn’t named” but you know damn well they aren’t going to call you back or write it then and there. They know better .

FL insurance has sky rocketed and they keep changing the rules, it was 20 years on roof then 15, now it’s 12 or they won’t write a policy .. fucking crazy these days and then they way another 35% on the premium.

Fuck I paid $1,800 a year more this past year company said I need new roof or price is going up. They said roof is bad won’t withstand a storm, fuck them.
Ian came thru and that bitch was fine. They should be giving me money back. Fucking thief’s.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131