over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug testing and athletics

Meaningless

Newbies
My brother is a competitive runner, recently he has been asking me about AAS to help his training, mainly increasing RBC, improve power and recovery etc. Though as a compeitive bodybuilder I have no problem helping him get as big or as lean as possible... I have little to no experience to help him reach his goals. He is hoping to compete in the european athletic circuit in the next 18 months or so.

He was looking at a a basic test + equipose stack. My main question is this, the majority of websites I have seen say the detection time of EQ is 4-5 months, though some say upto 18 months, stating that small quanitities of the drug can be stored in fat tisssue, then if that fat is burned the traces get relased into the bloodstream. Would these traces only show up in a blood test or would a piss test be positive also?
Could anybody reccommend a substitute drug to stack with test?

I would be very greatful for any advice/expereince/knowledge on drug use in the athletic field, even if somebody could point me to a website with such things, as most are geared towards max physique enhancement with little regard for drug testing.

Meaningless.

Please no bro-science and any help is greatly appreciated.

Id suggest an oral like var or tbol or stack some mast w/test.. as far as anabolics, I cant recall primo off top of head, but eq and deca/npp all have metabolites which linger around FOREVER if your on a field where testing is a concern... I personally dont see why using just test wouldnt hurt, some prop EOD should give all that he's looking for, like 75-200mg EOD and even stack with an AI like aromasin for good measure and he should be gtg.

Id suggest an oral like var or tbol or stack some mast w/test.. as far as anabolics, I cant recall primo off top of head, but eq and deca/npp all have metabolites which linger around FOREVER if your on a field where testing is a concern... I personally dont see why using just test wouldnt hurt, some prop EOD should give all that he's looking for, like 75-200mg EOD and even stack with an AI like aromasin for good measure and he should be gtg.

Thank you very much, propionate eod would probably be the best option you are right, as to what to stack with it Im unsure of the effects/benefits of materon or var for athletics?

Thank you very much, propionate eod would probably be the best option you are right, as to what to stack with it Im unsure of the effects/benefits of materon or var for athletics?

drive, aggression, strength/power without adding much mass, var more so for the repair and recovery. I would almost also say EPO as well but I am unfamiliar with the half life and metabolites to say for sure. I know when the topic of doping comes up in the media for endurance sports like cycling, positives for EPO always come up...

Last edited:
drive, aggression, strength/power without adding much mass, var more so for the repair and recovery. I would almost also say EPO as well but I am unfamiliar with the half life and metabolites to say for sure. I know when the topic of doping comes up in the media for endurance sports like cycling, positives for EPO always come up...

Thanks... Im not sure if I could get my hands on EPO its not very popular here (that I know of) and I doubt any of my contacts would have it, that and its something we would both be very unfamiliar with.
Thanks again for your suggestions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner