over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Military Great Testing

Dextro was far more effective than pro/nuvigil in my opinion and affected my recovery and ability to sleep to a much lesser extent. I am unsure if there are any long term studies in regards to its efficacy and health implications but humbly speaking any meth derivative being utilized for decades plus by some individuals just seems like a problem in the making.
I agree, it effects my sleep way too much for it to be anything close to regular use. From what I remember there is correlations between long term amphetamine and dementia but then again there are correlates for the disorders amphetamines are prescribed for as well like ADHD and insomnia.

Brain damage from amphetamine overuse or lack of deep sleep, choose your poison I guess.

No need to apologize mate! Nothing lowly about that in the slightest.

Unfortunately completely banned outside of the 160th and a few speciality units.

I know very little about the decision but I imagine it was a publicity based decision. I think rolling stone did an article on “meth in the battle space”.

Dextro was far more effective than pro/nuvigil in my opinion and affected my recovery and ability to sleep to a much lesser extent. I am unsure if there are any long term studies in regards to its efficacy and health implications but humbly speaking any meth derivative being utilized for decades plus by some individuals just seems like a problem in the making.

The one thing saving guys asses utilizing old stores of it is any issued drug either for utilization / destruction (burning of grow fields etc) operators are required to be given courses on the compound itself, addiction, and pharmacology - it’s legit a 10 hour online course (a check in the box) I don’t know anyone that’s ever actually taken it though.
Man, I was never able to take any of that shit..I tried it..but it always ended up killing my stomach..just lived on caffeine, ephedrine, and Copenhagen..still wish nicotine pouches were more of a thing back then..hits way harder than dip

Man this thread is incredible. I always thought sof guys just wouldn't want the extra muscle because they ran a lot. Cool insight from people "in the know".

You are in an austere environment for an extended period of time without the drugs you have relied on. Also, unnecessary risk. I medevac'd more guys out of Afghanistan for health issues (normally heart / BP / etc) or injuries related to gear, than I did for combat injuries or other DNBI. Also, it can affect decision-making. . Trust me we have this conversation often about whether they should be allowed in the communities or not. That said, gear usage is extremely prevalent in SoF. Usually test, Eq, hgh, deca are common go-to’s plus lots of modafinil. Most of the guys using are not because they need it to perform, they just want to be huge. The irony is that the hypothetical best time to use would be the various selection phases when you are most broken down, that is also the hardest time to get away with it. The current practice is to "look the other way", but that doesn't make it right. My job is to run the human performance program for these guys. I will not disclose which one publically on here, but we have staffs of elite strength and conditioning coaches, performance psychologists, physical therapists, and sports medicine physicians whose sole job is to get the best out of these guys. Drugs just simply are not needed. Guys successfully performed in SoF since Vietnam without them. A SoF soldier requires millions of dollars to train, and lots of time. They cannot be mass-produced and cannot be trained effectively quickly. the potential benefit does not outweigh the risk of losing one f.
That is bad ass bro, I am buddies with Jerick Stonewall hes a famous seal around here and Purple Heart Recipient Shane Krutchen WarRhino (Bellator FighteR) works with/for me and we trained at 10thplanet BJJ. I have trained with a grip of special forces cats over time they are a different breed!!!

Man this thread is incredible. I always thought sof guys just wouldn't want the extra muscle because they ran a lot. Cool insight from people "in the know".
Hahaha the old timers did that..most of the GWOT guys, myself included..just lifted heavy shit..and ended our careers early

Sorry for my ignorance but what is GWOT?
Global War on Terror. When folks refer to GWOT guys or the GWOT era they are talking about people who served in the 2001-2021 window technically. But a bit more nuanced is referring to guys from 201 to 2014 ish when the majority of comabt operations took place. The military both here at home and overseas was totally different to accommodate two primary theaters of combat. Vastly different than before that era, and vastly different than it is now.

Just for awareness. The term SoF refers to Special Operations Forces and is an all-encompassing term that includes the service-specific special units from all of the branches of service, Joint Special Operations Command (which does not fall under any of the services specifically), and other DoD special mission units that may fall outside of one of those I just mentioned. The term SF refers to Special Forces which is the proper title for the US Army Special Forces which are more commonly known as the Green Berets. The US Army also has other units that fall under the special operations term, but are not called "Special Forces". That term is reserved for that unit and that unit alone.

The article OP posted specifically refers to Naval Special Warfare which includes all of the Navy's special operations personnel.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws