over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Military Great Testing

I don’t agree with the random testing. But SoF guys should not be enhanced. You are a fucking liability if you are using. Period. If you can’t hang without drugs, you are out. There are 10 guys waiting to take your job that don’t need drugs. Source: 8 years running SoF human performance programs.
I was totally natty as a recon Marine but after years of gear use I think that guys being on low dose is good especially in theatre as long as it’s always available like say the pellets and maybe some anavar or winny. If you can make thru your selection, SERE, jump all the basics and then add a little gear especially for the guys over 30 I think why not. Plus SF dudes have been on shit for decade’s especially the west coast guys I knew. This testing is bc of pneumonia from training not bc some guy made bad decisions on shit and lit up a village or broke ROE. It’s purely political bullshit. Plus selection and schools are mental test will help the body but it won’t make the weak minded stay in the pool. Quiters are gonnna quit test doesn’t change that look at all the guys on gear at the gym that haven’t improved since the first time you saw them years ago.

OT but.. anyone get in on that 3M earplug lawsuit? Minimum settlement amount is $5k

OT but.. anyone get in on that 3M earplug lawsuit? Minimum settlement amount is $5k
Nah, I wore peltors the whole time..I know 3m owns them..but they are muffs..never used plugs

We already covered it on saturday with actual explanations

thanks for the drivel

(surprised you didn’t mention anadrol in there) 🤣
Hey, what TF is your issue? I didn’t see whatever you covered on Saturday. I thought this was a f-in forum, not a place to perform for your approval. Go be an asshole keyboard warrior on Facebook.

Hey, what TF is your issue? I didn’t see whatever you covered on Saturday. I thought this was a f-in forum, not a place to perform for your approval. Go be an asshole keyboard warrior on Facebook.

Calm down Sean

bro...what the fuck? this is incoherent bullshit that has nothing to do with the topic at hand?!?

This is a distraction in my opinion. Anything steroid related in the media is, after the AMA or whatever doctors who scheduled it were outranked and ignored, for in my opinion l what would be used as a scape goat. Look at the economy crashing in 08 and the only thing on every channel while it was happening that moment across the world, every TV in my college had a different station with Clemins and “Congress in entertainment?” Talking about a shot of GH. While the whole world is collapsing they chose to talk about a game.

We already covered it on saturday with actual explanations

thanks for the drivel

(surprised you didn’t mention anadrol in there) 🤣
Honestly, I don’t recall ever getting a response from you to anything I’ve ever written that was close to positive. Always a jerk ass smart ass. Why?

I believe that to be true during the world wars (all sides did it) . . . I forget the name of it but indeed it was common.

Now. No dice.
You're thinking of what the infanteers were taking back than, some attribute amphetamines as one of the reasons Germans were able to blitzkrieg so effectively.
Red Army was also taking DNP to survive the cold.
Dextroamphetamine was routinely utilized by everyone and the push to armodafinil occurred a few years back.
Depends on the operation/location and obviously the member themselves, but I do no some guys who still go for the old-school go pills with amphetamines because they are able to come down off them quicker and can just take a second if needed.
Yes, pilots are still given “go pills” I don’t know when the switch was made from amphetamine to modaf, but it was definitely more recent than 9/11
During Afghanistan, it was pretty gradual they started switching/testing around 2002-03 and made it the default like a decade after. Now it has to be specifically requested if you require amphetamines.

You're thinking of what the infanteers were taking back than, some attribute amphetamines as one of the reasons Germans were able to blitzkrieg so effectively.
Red Army was also taking DNP to survive the cold.

Depends on the operation/location and obviously the member themselves, but I do no some guys who still go for the old-school go pills with amphetamines because they are able to come down off them quicker and can just take a second if needed.

During Afghanistan, it was pretty gradual they started switching/testing around 2002-03 and made it the default like a decade after. Now it has to be specifically requested if you require amphetamines.

Yes. But I was referring to pilots. Still, could have been a game changer :eek: Probably not.

Did not know the remainder.

DNP?

Yes. But I was referring to pilots. Still, could have been a game changer :eek: Probably not.

Did not know the remainder.

DNP?
Pilots generally didn’t need it back then cause of mission length, but maybe bombers or transport? These days you got guys in fighters staying up for 18 hours on short notice depending on intel and the mission.

Yeah, Russians gave the troops DNP to fight off frost bite, it was fairly effective if I recall.

Happy Holidays Ace! Side bar here - USASOC ended their acquisition of dextro in 2012ish, NSW followed suit the year after. AFSOC maintains acquisition purely for 160th SOAR they have a contract for the brand name ProCentra 5mg.

18D and SOC-Ps can no longer carry to distribute either. If you are active and have any guys actually running Dextra I would strongly urge you to chat with them - Massive meth operation got busted last year around the Southern Pines area and guys are still testing positive.

Nothing like a random drug test to ruin someone's career during peacetime so someone can get promoted. If you have any issues here don't hesitate to reach out; have the contact info for a lawyer representing some of the guys from my old command that got caught in this.

Happy Holidays Ace! Side bar here - USASOC ended their acquisition of dextro in 2012ish, NSW followed suit the year after. AFSOC maintains acquisition purely for 160th SOAR they have a contract for the brand name ProCentra 5mg.

18D and SOC-Ps can no longer carry to distribute either. If you are active and have any guys actually running Dextra I would strongly urge you to chat with them - Massive meth operation got busted last year around the Southern Pines area and guys are still testing positive.

Nothing like a random drug test to ruin someone's career during peacetime so someone can get promoted. If you have any issues here don't hesitate to reach out; have the contact info for a lawyer representing some of the guys from my old command that got caught in this.
Happy holidays brother! Sorry for the miscommunication I was strictly speaking pilot side, and do not have and hope I did not imply any affiliation or knowledge about SOF.

I was just lowly ground crew, currently commissioning into medical related. Most my knowledge is from Kuwait and Italy days, and after some reading I’m realizing my info is more dated than I thought.

I was under the impression it just switched from go-to medication to as needed, but from a quick perusal it’s outright banned for pilot usage now?

Happy holidays brother! Sorry for the miscommunication I was strictly speaking pilot side, and do not have and hope I did not imply any affiliation or knowledge about SOF.

I was just lowly ground crew, currently commissioning into medical related. Most my knowledge is from Kuwait and Italy days, and after some reading I’m realizing my info is more dated than I thought.

I was under the impression it just switched from go-to medication to as needed, but from a quick perusal it’s outright banned for pilot usage now?

No need to apologize mate! Nothing lowly about that in the slightest.

Unfortunately completely banned outside of the 160th and a few speciality units.

I know very little about the decision but I imagine it was a publicity based decision. I think rolling stone did an article on “meth in the battle space”.

Dextro was far more effective than pro/nuvigil in my opinion and affected my recovery and ability to sleep to a much lesser extent. I am unsure if there are any long term studies in regards to its efficacy and health implications but humbly speaking any meth derivative being utilized for decades plus by some individuals just seems like a problem in the making.

The one thing saving guys asses utilizing old stores of it is any issued drug either for utilization / destruction (burning of grow fields etc) operators are required to be given courses on the compound itself, addiction, and pharmacology - it’s legit a 10 hour online course (a check in the box) I don’t know anyone that’s ever actually taken it though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131