over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Military enlistment question - medical records

With the scoliosis I would think she wouldn’t make it through MEPS. The military isn’t even taking people with childhood asthma any more. My kid had to have 5 years totally clear, no doc visits for asthma, no prescriptions for breathing treatments, inhalers, nothing to get in. They’re not taking anyone with health issues anymore. The budget for the Veterans Administration is huge because they pay for your medical care for life once you’ve been in. So they’re weeding out.
This is simply not true my friend. The medical standards are the most laxed than they ever have been rn.

Yes there are specific timelines without meds, treatments, etc but people are getting in everyday with an insane amount of different medical conditions.

This is why the military has to screen each applicant thru a system that uncovers a majority of the applicants medical history. From there all is documented and for those requiring waiver it starts a medical log for one’s military career medical history.

Honestly the VA denies more claims than they approve. And many minor things are such a small percentage that in the end calculation it doesn’t amount to much anyway. The VA is a sham. The fact that we give our tax dollars away to other countries and for non US citizens is irresponsible and wasteful when we have vets that need help and are entitled to these benefits and compensation.

This is simply not true my friend. The medical standards are the most laxed than they ever have been rn.

Yes there are specific timelines without meds, treatments, etc but people are getting in everyday with an insane amount of different medical conditions.

This is why the military has to screen each applicant thru a system that uncovers a majority of the applicants medical history. From there all is documented and for those requiring waiver it starts a medical log for one’s military career medical history.

Honestly the VA denies more claims than they approve. And many minor things are such a small percentage that in the end calculation it doesn’t amount to much anyway. The VA is a sham. The fact that we give our tax dollars away to other countries and for non US citizens is irresponsible and wasteful when we have vets that need help and are entitled to these benefits and compensation.
I only know what I’ve read and experienced as a veteran with a son that just went in and two neighbors’ kids who couldn’t get into the Marines or Air Force or Army. One gave up and one was able to get into the Navy. So it’s mostly anecdotal evidence based on a lifetime of experiences as a vet. What do so know?

I only know what I’ve read and experienced as a veteran with a son that just went in and two neighbors’ kids who couldn’t get into the Marines or Air Force or Army. One gave up and one was able to get into the Navy. So it’s mostly anecdotal evidence based on a lifetime of experiences as a vet. What do so know?
I get it. Often times recruiters aren’t willing to do the work for long drawn out medical processes. Many just don’t know what they are doing as most are detailed to serve as a recruiter for 3yrs then go back to their normal position.
It’s definitely a nightmare out there trying to get todays market of applicants thru the physical…they are all on meds for some disorder, depressed, and anxiety, etc.
Also each branch has their own policy on what conditions are acceptable, tattoos, and even height/weight standard vary among all branches.
The conditions you eluded to are temporarily disqualifying but can be wavered pretty easily right now. Just have to do some follow up appointments and get cleared, then submit to request the waiver. It all takes time and most lose interest fast and move onto something else when you have to work for it.

I get it. Often times recruiters aren’t willing to do the work for long drawn out medical processes. Many just don’t know what they are doing as most are detailed to serve as a recruiter for 3yrs then go back to their normal position.
It’s definitely a nightmare out there trying to get todays market of applicants thru the physical…they are all on meds for some disorder, depressed, and anxiety, etc.
Also each branch has their own policy on what conditions are acceptable, tattoos, and even height/weight standard vary among all branches.
The conditions you eluded to are temporarily disqualifying but can be wavered pretty easily right now. Just have to do some follow up appointments and get cleared, then submit to request the waiver. It all takes time and most lose interest fast and move onto something else when you have to work for it.
Luckily when I went in 18xray was still in effect, and my dad went went me who was in SOF for 20 years. I got my contract I went for and never had an issue, but if you don’t know the game you are fucked

I am learning, now that my son is in, that the Air Force has finally gotten serious about physical fitness. When I was in the physical part of basic training was frustrating because it was so too easy. I was in worse shape after basic before!

For example, in the 80’s we had to do 15 push-ups to pass the push-ups test. Now it’s 44 push-ups in 2 minutes and the way they do them is at the bottom they have to extend their arms fully out to the sides between push-ups.

But now, they have to pass a serious fitness test to get out of basic and the yearly physical testing is much stricter. A LOT harder.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws