over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

drug testing. should I be worried?

beans

Registered
so apparently my job found out that some people at work are using including myself. I'm really worried at the moment. should I be? I mean they know about the usage.

What do you do for a living? When you say using, are you referring to rec drugs or AAS?

x 2. Usual practice for companies is to test their employees for rec drug use and not AAS.

How would they "know" that you or others are using? Loose lips sink ships.

im guessing the only thing they could find out is that your testosterone levels are high and since you produce it naturally what can they do to try to discredit what you do? tell them GNC sells some good chit these days

now meth coke ex thats different its hard evidense

I am using AAS only. I work in a warehouse. There is a guy there that tries to sell and always talks about it. apparently people have said that I'm getting stuff through him. which im not. would the gnc thing work or should I get a script? I have a connection to get perscribed test right now.

for a comapny to drug test you for aas, would be very expensive. hell even those little piss kits at walgreens are $90, and a company must go through a lab, not some home drug test kit. you're fine bro, just tell that dumbass to stfu and don't talk to you ever again. if anyone asks, tell em you use protein, creatine, etc, and you'd never do steroids cuz everyone knows your dick shrinks if you do lol. not even lying, i've had to do this before when i was accused at work, and it worked like a charm lol. a company won't drug test you for gear unless you're a professional athlete.

thanks man. you do have a good point. I was just worried. I dont want to lose my job over some dumb stuff like that. Either way I'm going to attempt to get a script of test so if I do get tested I can just say its a script.

Its very expensive for aas testing and they arent going to spend that to pop you. I wouldnt even worry about it bro

^^ agree

Like everyone else said.... testing is very expensive.... Just be an angel at work and give them no reason to drop you.

i know 5+ cops on gear for years , dont orrie there just fishing , tell them its mrol your on , send them a link to it ect

If you don't do recs, you'll be fine. You need to have a discussion with your friend.

well I went to work tonight and no1 said anything...afterwards I met up with the other guy and he agreed to not say anything about it anymore. I guess it isnt just the warehouse I work at but another 1 owned by the company is having lots of issues with usage of aas. thats why it came up. Im just avoiding any conversation with the other guy at work.

If they randomly tested u, they would also have to test everyone else without probable cause. someone talking about it doesnt warrant that. Your company could not afford to test every employee for AAS

unfortunatly they do have the money to do so. they are 1 of the largest private companies in the state I live in. though I they never drug test for rec. drugs so I may be clear either way.

I know the company i work for is only interested in stuff that stops you being a productive worker. If you're fit to drive legally your fit to work is our policy really. Im in uk though, our government seems a lot less obsessed with roids

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah beans just lay low. No company no matter how large has AAS tests just laying around. Now THC, COC tests sure. But like they said just keep it classy and this will blow over

thanks guys. will do. hopefully it wont be brought up. I'm sure they just want me to "roid rage" lol. too bad I dont get mad regardless.

iwould say "im using this testosterone booster from GNC, the same one that baseball player used that is legal"

it works.............lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity