advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent blood work estradiol came back 74 should i up nolva?

GlennGugliaJr

Registered
Newbies
Currently running 750 test e and 400 tren e. Been taking 20mg nolva for puffy sore nips and adex 1mg every tuesday and friday for maintenance. Also thought prolactin was high so i started taking p5p but it came back 10.6ng/ml. My question is with the estradiol coming back at 74pg/ml should i up the daily nolvadex?

If you didn't do an ultra sensitive estrogen test then the results can be skewed by the tren.
But if that number is accurate then id increase the adex to 1/2mg EOD for 4 weeks then retest.
If your estrogen is that high then it from aromatization from the high test , you would be better served to retard the aromatization and reduce the levels of estrogen in the body than to just bind up the receptors to prevent it from being active

Currently running 750 test e and 400 tren e. Been taking 20mg nolva for puffy sore nips and adex 1mg every tuesday and friday for maintenance. Also thought prolactin was high so i started taking p5p but it came back 10.6ng/ml. My question is with the estradiol coming back at 74pg/ml should i up the daily nolvadex?

I wouldn't if your nipples aren't itching. Higher estrogen is actually a very good thing (prostate protective, brain protective, heart protective...Also, estrogen promotes bone building, and it increases nitric oxide to the penis. Why would you want to block it too much?

For the short term if there are no side effects then 74 may be OK. But the long term i would not stay with that level as the studies i have seen point to long term negative results. From cardiac, prostate and liver.

Tamoxifen can slightly increase estradiol levels. So there's that.

74 is fine, I’m usually around there and feel great, no issues. I would go by feel and not by numbers personally. Some may disagree

74 is fine, I’m usually around there and feel great, no issues. I would go by feel and not by numbers personally. Some may disagree
My nips are just a little puffy / sensitive sometimes. Or maybe my body stored fat in my chest and i think i have gyno

My nips are just a little puffy / sensitive sometimes. Or maybe my body stored fat in my chest and i think i have gyno
Ah well in that case maybe up the nolva. I’ve never had any gyno or sore nips ever even when my estrogen was sky high so maybe someone with more experience with that can help you out
Are you fucking with them a lot? Had a buddy who thought he had gyno but really he was just over paranoid and was messing with his nipples a lot to check

You're not going to feel a lot of the damage very high or very low estrogen does. It's like blood pressure - a long-term silent killer.

Ah well in that case maybe up the nolva. I’ve never had any gyno or sore nips ever even when my estrogen was sky high so maybe someone with more experience with that can help you out
Are you fucking with them a lot? Had a buddy who thought he had gyno but really he was just over paranoid and was messing with his nipples a lot to check
I first thought it was prolactin because i started with npp and then switched to tren e. I blasted 600mg a day of p5p starting a couple days before bloodwork and it came back 10.2 ng/ml which is perfect. Im just not sure if i should take more nolva or adex as a next step.

If you didn't do an ultra sensitive estrogen test then the results can be skewed by the tren.
But if that number is accurate then id increase the adex to 1/2mg EOD for 4 weeks then retest.
If your estrogen is that high then it from aromatization from the high test , you would be better served to retard the aromatization and reduce the levels of estrogen in the body than to just bind up the receptors to prevent it from being active
You're saying just take .5 eod? Im currently taking 1mg day after shots. (Tues and friday)

Just curious, what did your total and free test com back?

You're saying just take .5 eod? Im currently taking 1mg day after shots. (Tues and friday)

If you take 1/2mg EOD that will have roughly the same weekly dose BUT you4 blood serum levels will stay at an elevated state do to the overlap of the half life of adex. Thats the reason guys can maintain a higher overal average micro dosing their test cyp daily vs a weekly injection.
Try it for a few weeks then retest , BUT take it EOD , not Monday, Wednesday , Friday.
Depending what your total test leves are alot of people like to allows the estrogen to come up so the ratios of test to estrogen is more natural BUT if you are have negative estrogen related side effects then you definitely wanna keep it lower

If you take 1/2mg EOD that will have roughly the same weekly dose BUT you4 blood serum levels will stay at an elevated state do to the overlap of the half life of adex. Thats the reason guys can maintain a higher overal average micro dosing their test cyp daily vs a weekly injection.
Try it for a few weeks then retest , BUT take it EOD , not Monday, Wednesday , Friday.
Depending what your total test leves are alot of people like to allows the estrogen to come up so the ratios of test to estrogen is more natural BUT if you are have negative estrogen related side effects then you definitely wanna keep it lower
Literally my only cincern is sensitive nips. I honestly don't even think i have gyno. Just stored some fat in my chest and im spinning out of control over it.

Unless you did the proper test this results mean absolutely nothing. Estradiol, Ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS is the one you should have done. The tren will skew the results of a standard estradiol test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131