over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol level at 136....

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
Came back as 136 and thought that was through the roof...then did some reading here where 1g of Test = 200 Estradiol w/out AI and 100 with an AI. Does this sound accurate? Currently running 400mg Test blend/50mg Parabolan...grabbed some Arimidex for 1mg 1x a week.

Came back as 136 and thought that was through the roof...then did some reading here where 1g of Test = 200 Estradiol w/out AI and 100 with an AI. Does this sound accurate? Currently running 400mg Test blend/50mg Parabolan...grabbed some Arimidex for 1mg 1x a week.

That sounds incredibly goofy - straight broscience. But either way - 136 is nothing dude. My last few blasts I’ve been in the 150-200 range with 0 estrogen related sides.

136 pg/mL on 1 gram is par for the course. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Are you experiencing any high E2 sides? The very high T/DHT tend to naturally kind of balance out the "high E2" because it's relative to the T dosage.

136 pg/mL on 1 gram is par for the course. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Are you experiencing any high E2 sides? The very high T/DHT tend to naturally kind of balance out the "high E2" because it's relative to the T dosage.
Yes mood swings, bloating, def. loss of energy/tired. I should say I'm taking 4 IU's GH ED but that's been going on for a long time now.

It will if not an ultra-sensitive estradiol test.
"The estradiol ultrasensitive test is used to measure ranges of the hormone estradiol in the blood that are lower than the levels of the standard estradiol test."
Is what i have always read.

I had some estrogen sides and guys in here gave me some good advice My sex drive is shit if I go over 100 Estrodial I was using 800 mg test ended up taking 12.5 mg aromasin a day to get it back down haven’t checked levels again yet but everything feels like great again

That sounds incredibly goofy - straight broscience. But either way - 136 is nothing dude. My last few blasts I’ve been in the 150-200 range with 0 estrogen related sides.
Agreed...... 136 aint shiznit

Yes mood swings, bloating, def. loss of energy/tired. I should say I'm taking 4 IU's GH ED but that's been going on for a long time now.

You could trial some AI, those side effects can also be from extremely high T itself. Experimentation is how you figure out what works for your body.

You could trial some AI, those side effects can also be from extremely high T itself. Experimentation is how you figure out what works for your body.
Exactly sir...going to try 1mg 1x a week...do not want to crash E2.

90% of those sides could be related to the Tren and have zero to do with E2. Again, 136 isn’t high at all if you’re blasting Test.

For long term health 136 seems much higher then studies show is good. For short term periods with no side effects probably not to bad.

Does your penis work, is your gyno swollen, do you have a moon face?

If not let it ride.

the irony in this post is very strong.

I agree with @slesh - most of those sides align perfect with tren. It’s very rare 400mg of Test is going to cause that and those aren’t super high estradiol levels.

BUT everyone is different. For me I keep estradiol around 40-50 and feel like a champ. For others 100 is the number where they feel good. Hell, I’ve seen guys swear that 15 is their magic number.

Very simple test- take the AI and see if it balances out in a week or two. I like aromosin, but Arimidex will work.

My hunch though… it’s the tren. There’s nothing like it- good AND bad. Lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity