over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work result

Just to add on to above. It took me 2 years to get truly used to sleeping in my full face mask (it's ratcheted on my face due to max pressures needed because I'm just fucked I guess). THAT SAID, even just a couple hours a night made a huge difference in bloods, function and all quantitative and qualitative measures. Just keep grinding at it. Don't let the "perfect" be the enemy of sufficient to improve. This thing matters and a lot of us here have them and only a lucky few had it go smooth and easy at the onset. Keep at it!

So I've been off for over 4 month I just take 1ccc 300mg test a week but sometimes I go 2 weeks without taking a shot.i have not worked out for like 3 month

My test level came back at 615
And below is a pic of hemoglobin and hemocrite its a bit high when I cycle I never have it this high now that I'm not cycling it a bit high is the numbers alarming or I should be ok

I would like to get back on cycle
And I'm a bad responder to test
View attachment 178860

View attachment 178861View attachment 178862View attachment 178863
I wish my hematocrit was this low

Your LDL is what needs to be addressed. I'd aggressively get that down. Get on 10mg Ezetimibe pronto.

Your hematocrit is terrific for someone taking testosterone.

Your right I'm 51 so the hemocrite is about ok
^^^brother ..do you smoke?

..if so that could be a contributor

I'm extremely bad responder to test
I'm planing on doing

1500mg test
300mg tren-a
200mg mast-e
4iu gh and may throw slin in.I would have to review protocol for slin that's confusing for me🙄
^^^given your prior posts & this one ..this blast is probably a bad idea

..seems like your just cycling blindly ..with no real goal/intention

IMO;
..get to the bottom of your issues FIRST
(..all of them ..but esp the ones that govern/concern your AAS/PED use ..incl diet)

..re-establish a baseline to your health
..RE-start a true TRT
[ ..with more frequent injects as @3BILLS mentioned above ..which may very well solve your "poor-TEST-response"
..which sounds like low SHBG ]

^^^this you have to do for basic health ..esp after years of AAS use

..then if you want to BB
..commit your mind to it 100%
..clearly define your goals
..start low & make small sensible, incremental adjustments/increases over time

..otherwise i think you'll just be chasing your tail ..over & over again until you solve these particulars in your game

-good luck

Just to add on to above. It took me 2 years to get truly used to sleeping in my full face mask (it's ratcheted on my face due to max pressures needed because I'm just fucked I guess). THAT SAID, even just a couple hours a night made a huge difference in bloods, function and all quantitative and qualitative measures. Just keep grinding at it. Don't let the "perfect" be the enemy of sufficient to improve. This thing matters and a lot of us here have them and only a lucky few had it go smooth and easy at the onset. Keep at it!
I never got used to it..I just lost a lot of weight instead

Yea but I'm not consistent I take a shot one week and go 2 weeks 2 1/2 without taking another one besides the part I'm a very low responder to test and that test from pharmacy no sponsor
I motioned many time have the blood work 12 hours after injection, it don`t mater if you injecting 10mg or 200mg or 300mg. If you inject 300mg and your have your blood work 12 hour after your test will be over 2000.

So I've been off for over 4 month I just take 1ccc 300mg test a week but sometimes I go 2 weeks without taking a shot.i have not worked out for like 3 month

My test level came back at 615
And below is a pic of hemoglobin and hemocrite its a bit high when I cycle I never have it this high now that I'm not cycling it a bit high is the numbers alarming or I should be ok

I would like to get back on cycle
And I'm a bad responder to test
View attachment 178860

View attachment 178861View attachment 178862View attachment 178863
When was the last time you donated blood or did a blood dump? That should help get these markers back into balance.

You could check other markers to confirm like ferritin, iron and iron saturation, but most bodybuilders, especially on gear will have much higher inflammation levels (CRP can confirm this) and therefore store iron in the tissue instead of having it circulate in the blood.

Giving blood should be a top priority for most guys using gear and even TRT IMO.

If it was me with those cholesterol numbers I would try red yeast rice and fish oil before jumping to a statin.

I ask this purely out of curiosity - while I don't agree with all your views I do appreciate what you do.

Of all Professional Members you're the most quick to call guys out on doses, blood work, and general health. Why did you let your sleep apnea go untreated for 20 years when there's so much evidence directly tying it to diseases and death?

Your point about persevering with the mask is so true - @pimpman tough it out, it may take a few weeks until you can where it all night but when you do it's life-changing. Just look at it as a a really big compound exercise you have to get better on.
Thank you brother I sure will have to tough it out if it's going to improve life

I don't mind pushing the limits although I push them much less now that I'm older. If I remember correctly, you aren't that young. Am I correct?

But..... your lipids are going to be even more trashed from the Tren than they are already. I'd get the lipids in check via diet, cardio, supps, and either a statin or Ezetimibe before tackling a cycle like this.

If you're going to push that high, I'd drop the Tren and sub in EQ for less lipid impact.
Yea I'm 51 brother I'm still on the border of using or not using the tren to be honest
Eq unfortunately gives me major anxiety and I take script med for anxiety already

I motioned many time have the blood work 12 hours after injection, it don`t mater if you injecting 10mg or 200mg or 300mg. If you inject 300mg and your have your blood work 12 hour after your test will be over 2000.
Yes emeric your right when I did blood work I hadn't taken a shot in over a week I say about a week and a half without a shot I didn't want the test shot to mess the true results

When was the last time you donated blood or did a blood dump? That should help get these markers back into balance.

You could check other markers to confirm like ferritin, iron and iron saturation, but most bodybuilders, especially on gear will have much higher inflammation levels (CRP can confirm this) and therefore store iron in the tissue instead of having it circulate in the blood.

Giving blood should be a top priority for most guys using gear and even TRT IMO.

If it was me with those cholesterol numbers I would try red yeast rice and fish oil before jumping to a statin.
I only donated once in my entire life and that was just because the big red bus was outside the gym
My hemoglobin and hematocrit are always on point even on cycle im.shocked that it's like this now without doing a cycle and taking a shot here and there

I don't know how true it is but I've heard plenty of times once you donate blood you have to keep doing it every few month if not your hemoglobin will always be high.again I don't know how true that is

And yes I have to get on red yeast rice and fish oil I've been taking citrus bergamot for years every day .I refuse to get on statin

Your LDL is what needs to be addressed. I'd aggressively get that down. Get on 10mg Ezetimibe pronto.

Your hematocrit is terrific for someone taking testosterone.
Where can I get that brother what brand you recommend

I only donated once in my entire life and that was just because the big red bus was outside the gym
My hemoglobin and hematocrit are always on point even on cycle im.shocked that it's like this now without doing a cycle and taking a shot here and there

I don't know how true it is but I've heard plenty of times once you donate blood you have to keep doing it every few month if not your hemoglobin will always be high.again I don't know how true that is

And yes I have to get on red yeast rice and fish oil I've been taking citrus bergamot for years every day .I refuse to get on statin
That isn’t the case once you give blood. It’s good to do in general once or twice a year, but for guys on gear I would absolutely do it twice a year.

If it’s generally not high when you’re on cycle then it’s likely just inflammation or sleep issues as others have said. The numbers are not that far off- I’ve seen way worse.

You could throw in some turmeric/curcumin as well to help keep inflammation down. It would also help with the cholesterol. Ironically, while I’ve always been a big fan of it myself, all three of the top coaches I’ve worked with had it as a staple of their program.

No, it shouldn't.

Preaching blood donation to bodybuilders is one of the great disservices done to the community over the last 10 years. I'm a huge fan of Dante Trudel but this was one of his biggest misses. Guys who donate to lower hematocrit commonly get hematocrit rebounds and it becomes a vicious cycle that's very had to get out of. You also have the issues with tanking iron and ferritin.

High hematocrit shouldn't be a concern if platelets are in range and you don't have genetic clotting disorders. Most guys would keep their hematocrit down if they stayed properly hydrated and treated their sleep apnea.

Yes emeric your right when I did blood work I hadn't taken a shot in over a week I say about a week and a half without a shot I didn't want the test shot to mess the true results
You need to restore your androgen sensitivity.

No, it shouldn't.

Preaching blood donation to bodybuilders is one of the great disservices done to the community over the last 10 years. I'm a huge fan of Dante Trudel but this was one of his biggest misses. Guys who donate to lower hematocrit commonly get hematocrit rebounds and it becomes a vicious cycle that's very had to get out of. You also have the issues with tanking iron and ferritin.

High hematocrit shouldn't be a concern if platelets are in range and you don't have genetic clotting disorders. Most guys would keep their hematocrit down if they stayed properly hydrated and treated their sleep apnea.
I don’t disagree as you should always go off of blood work, but there’s a major difference in giving blood annually for health benefits vs doing blood dumps every 3 or 4 months- guys who need that should likely look at what is actually causing that in their lifestyle instead of doing blood dumps in an attempt to offset over usage of gear, lack of sleep, diet etc.

Great point to clarify as I’m absolutely not advocating guys to cover up bigger issues with blood dumps. 😊

No, it shouldn't.

Shout it from the rooftops 👏

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner