Blood work result

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
So I've been off for over 4 month I just take 1ccc 300mg test a week but sometimes I go 2 weeks without taking a shot.i have not worked out for like 3 month

My test level came back at 615
And below is a pic of hemoglobin and hemocrite its a bit high when I cycle I never have it this high now that I'm not cycling it a bit high is the numbers alarming or I should be ok

I would like to get back on cycle
And I'm a bad responder to test
Screenshot_20230629_144220_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230629_131515_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230629_131332_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230629_131321_Chrome.jpg

Hematocrit is likely high due to chronic dehydration and untreated sleep apnea.

Yes I definitely have both of what you mentioned

615 is pretty low for 300mg a week.
Yea but I'm not consistent I take a shot one week and go 2 weeks 2 1/2 without taking another one besides the part I'm a very low responder to test and that test from pharmacy no sponsor

Yea but I'm not consistent I take a shot one week and go 2 weeks 2 1/2 without taking another one besides the part I'm a very low responder to test and that test from pharmacy no sponsor

The exogenous testosterone must still be lingering.

I cant see how its endogenous testosterone given your history of PED usage and continued usage of 300mg of Test now and again.

The exogenous testosterone must still be lingering.

I cant see how its endogenous testosterone given your history of PED usage and continued usage of 300mg of Test now and again.
What does that mean lol you lost me lol sorry brother

What does that mean lol you lost me lol sorry brother

Your Total Testosterone blood result is because of the 300mg of Test you're using infrequently. Even if you havent used it for a 1-4 weeks, it will still stay in your system.

HDL is solid but I'd work on that LDL before thinking about jumping on anything else.

Yes I definitely have both of what you mentioned
Get them treated.

Hydration is beyond easy - just drink more often throughout the day. Buy a gallon jug and drain it twice every day, down a 28oz. Gatorade Zero every 90 minutes, whatever helps you do it.

For sleep apnea, get a CPAP. It will be life-changing when you get truly restful sleep and feel the difference each day. Guys freak out over liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc., but sleep apnea has tons of direct ties to disease and death and guys act like it's no big deal. Untreated sleep apnea is one of the big killers of bodybuilders that almost nobody realizes.

Your Total Testosterone blood result is because of the 300mg of Test you're using infrequently. Even if you havent used it for a 1-4 weeks, it will still stay in your system.
Oh I get you know

HDL is solid but I'd work on that LDL before thinking about jumping on anything else.
My Dr wants to retest in 3 month if cholesterol is still high she wants to put me on meds for it.but I hear them.stems have horrible side effects

I use quest as well but why is the "normal range" of T so low on yours when this is what mine is:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS
Reference Range: 250-1100 ng/dL

For additional information, please refer to
https://education.questdiagnostics.com/faq/FAQ165
(This link is being provided for informational/educational purposes only.) ... Show More

TESTOSTERONE, FREE
238 H
Reference Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

(Note)
This test was developed and its analytical performance
characteristics have been determined by medfusion. It

I use quest as well but why is the "normal range" of T so low on yours when this is what mine is:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MS
Reference Range: 250-1100 ng/dL

For additional information, please refer to
https://education.questdiagnostics.com/faq/FAQ165
(This link is being provided for informational/educational purposes only.) ... Show More

TESTOSTERONE, FREE
238 H
Reference Range: 35.0-155.0 pg/mL

(Note)
This test was developed and its analytical performance
characteristics have been determined by medfusion. It
I have no idea bro how much test do you take to be at 905?

Like I said I'm a bad responder to test to begin with and I take one shot a week of 300mg yes it not considered trt but besides that I take a shot but I go 2 sometime 3 week without taking another one instead of doing it every week maybe that's why.and it not the gear. This is my cript from the pharmacy I just take more than what my doctor tells me

Get them treated.

Hydration is beyond easy - just drink more often throughout the day. Buy a gallon jug and drain it twice every day, down a 28oz. Gatorade Zero every 90 minutes, whatever helps you do it.

For sleep apnea, get a CPAP. It will be life-changing when you get truly restful sleep and feel the difference each day. Guys freak out over liver, kidneys, cholesterol, etc., but sleep apnea has tons of direct ties to disease and death and guys act like it's no big deal. Untreated sleep apnea is one of the big killers of bodybuilders that almost nobody realizes.
I have an appointment July 26 to do my sleep apnea test

I have two questions for those of you that have the following

1-when I do the Leeper apnea test and they I have sleep apnea do they give me the machine there the same day or I have to go back for it another day

2-for those of you that take meds for high cholesterol Whats the better one to take with less side effects

My cardiologist has me on Atorvastatin 40 mg before bed.Been on it for years can't say I noticed any negative effects.

After my sleep study I had to wait for my CPAP to be delivered Took about two weeks.

I was called and told to come in and get the results of my test and speak with one of the nurses there and they had my cpap ready to go with me, she walked me through how to use and how to take out the data chip to bring back in (only had to do that once).

CPAP has been great for me. I think 4 years now.

I am on Atorvastatin/Lipitor 20mg daily. Never noticed any side minor or not. No change in bloods besides lowering ldl and helping with triglycerides (though that's heavily diet for me but even if I eat like total shit it doesn't get out of range).

I'll be the odd one out. Your blood work is not that bad. You have a good amount of HDL and a good ratio. Your hematocrit is that of most middle age or older men on TRT and it is not dangerous. Most people living at elevation have that naturally and have no increased risk of stroke. As far as the mild out of range test, you can get back in the gym, get back to cardio 3x a week, clean up your nutrition, and regulate your test dose better and everything should fall back in line fine without any medical intervension. That's just me. That's how I role with my health and it works.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131