over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work result

I don’t disagree as you should always go off of blood work, but there’s a major difference in giving blood annually for health benefits vs doing blood dumps every 3 or 4 months- guys who need that should likely look at what is actually causing that in their lifestyle instead of doing blood dumps in an attempt to offset over usage of gear, lack of sleep, diet etc.

Great point to clarify as I’m absolutely not advocating guys to cover up bigger issues with blood dumps. 😊
This is true too. A once annual blood donation can have powerful longevity benefits. It’s the frequent donating that will only cause problems.

Yes emeric your right when I did blood work I hadn't taken a shot in over a week I say about a week and a half without a shot I didn't want the test shot to mess the true results
What do you mean by true results?

This is true too. A once annual blood donation can have powerful longevity benefits. It’s the frequent donating that will only cause problems.
I bleed enough naturally just from doing stupid shit to where this shouldn’t be a concern

Lol what? You randomly bleed pints of blood? The fuck you doing?
So, on Wednesday we went to the beach for my sons birthday…me and my daughter were surfing..I managed to injure my self and bleed..finished surfing and left the beach..put away the surfboards and the overhead garage mount broke and it all fell on me..I bled a lot!(wife gave me stitches). Thursday I tried to wrestle a hog while hunting on a dare..bled again!

It mainly comes down to consistency with bad decisions

If you take a shotthe day of or day before blood work you test levels will be elevated

Apologies if you already addressed this - but what is the reason for the randomness of your injections? You just forget?
Not really forget but get caught up with work and always something and my day is so busy by the time is night time I'm beat go to bed and forget my shot.next day I'm like fuck I did take my shot but again same shit every day bro and by the time goes by its been a week or two and I haven't taken the shot.it not intentional. That's only been like that for the last get month. Normally when I'm doing trt.im on point with it.just a bad few months for me

Apologies if you already addressed this - but what is the reason for the randomness of your injections? You just forget?
Not really forget but get caught up with work and always something and my day is so busy by the time is night time I'm beat go to bed and forget my shot.next day I'm like fuck I did take my shot but again same shit every day bro and by the time goes by its been a week or two and I haven't taken the shot.it not intentional. That's only been like that for the last get month. Normally when I'm doing trt.im on point with it.just a bad few months for
^^^brother ..do you smoke?

..if so that could be a contributor

^^^given your prior posts & this one ..this blast is probably a bad idea

..seems like your just cycling blindly ..with no real goal/intention

IMO;
..get to the bottom of your issues FIRST
(..all of them ..but esp the ones that govern/concern your AAS/PED use ..incl diet)

..re-establish a baseline to your health
..RE-start a true TRT
[ ..with more frequent injects as @3BILLS mentioned above ..which may very well solve your "poor-TEST-response"
..which sounds like low SHBG ]

^^^this you have to do for basic health ..esp after years of AAS use

..then if you want to BB
..commit your mind to it 100%
..clearly define your goals
..start low & make small sensible, incremental adjustments/increases over time

..otherwise i think you'll just be chasing your tail ..over & over again until you solve these particulars in your game

-good luck

No I don't smoke at all I hate cigarettes and the smell of it. I do smoke buds but that's like once a month if that

As fat as the cycle no I'm not jumping on it.I was wanting to start Monday if everything came back good but obviously not now.have to get thing straight out first

That's why I told my Dr to give me blood work I know if I do my trt correct like I normally do I be way higher
But since ive been a Jojo with it for a few month I wanted to stay the same way by not taking a shot a week before to see where I was at for the last few month with my screw up.

Not really forget but get caught up with work and always something and my day is so busy by the time is night time I'm beat go to bed and forget my shot.next day I'm like fuck I did take my shot but again same shit every day bro and by the time goes by its been a week or two and I haven't taken the shot.it not intentional. That's only been like that for the last get month. Normally when I'm doing trt.im on point with it.just a bad few months for

No I don't smoke at all I hate cigarettes and the smell of it. I do smoke buds but that's like once a month if that

As fat as the cycle no I'm not jumping on it.I was wanting to start Monday if everything came back good but obviously not now.have to get thing straight out first
Not to rip into bro but how do you plan on using all that gear if you cant dose a simple 300mg properly

Not to rip into bro but how do you plan on using all that gear if you cant dose a simple 300mg properly
Lol no brother I'm always on point with my trt and cycle. But the problem is last gre months I've been so complicated with work and family stuff by the time I get home it's late and I'm super tired and go to bed.then I remember oh shit my shot. Then I say tomorrow I'll take it. But that tomorrow same thing happens and before you know a week or so had gone by lol

But im always good with it just been a rough 3 months for me. To be fare 1 1/2 months I was on vacation in Europe .so no way I can take it with me. But the rest was what I told you just work and trying to catch up.

I use to compete for many years so believe me I'm pretty good on Timing and diet

Not really forget but get caught up with work and always something and my day is so busy by the time is night time I'm beat go to bed and forget my shot.next day I'm like fuck I did take my shot but again same shit every day bro and by the time goes by its been a week or two and I haven't taken the shot.it not intentional. That's only been like that for the last get month. Normally when I'm doing trt.im on point with it.just a bad few months for me
Make a point to take your shot immediately post showering. It becomes habit and harder to forget.

I just got my sleep apnea mask 3 weeks ago. Its a pain in the ass to get used to. Im still not used to it and rip it off at night. The longest ive kept it on is 5 hours. When i do keep it on for a decent amount of time i feel sooooo much more rested. It also gives my fiance peace of mind bc she used to be terrified when id go to sleeep bc i have it so badshe would watch me stop breathing many times and have to wake me up. Im getting better at wearing it and definetly feeling moe rested during the day. My hemo was also at 51 last bloods but i was running EQ so i expected that. Im not a fan of EQ but wanted to try it at least once. Glad i did but wont be oing it again

I just got my sleep apnea mask 3 weeks ago. Its a pain in the ass to get used to. Im still not used to it and rip it off at night. The longest ive kept it on is 5 hours. When i do keep it on for a decent amount of time i feel sooooo much more rested. It also gives my fiance peace of mind bc she used to be terrified when id go to sleeep bc i have it so badshe would watch me stop breathing many times and have to wake me up. Im getting better at wearing it and definetly feeling moe rested during the day. My hemo was also at 51 last bloods but i was running EQ so i expected that. Im not a fan of EQ but wanted to try it at least once. Glad i did but wont be oing it again

Stick with it.

Find a mask that is comfortable, it will take some time.

Try nasal masks and full face masks.

I prefer a full face mask as I breath through my nose and mouth sometimes.

I'm currently using this one and its great: https://www.resmed.co.uk/patient/sleep-respiratory-masks/full-face/airtouch-f20/

Ok cool thx.
Yes I can’t use pillows bc my sinuses are destroyed and I have to breathe thru my mouth. I’ve been using a full face mask which seems to work the best.
I’m just now figuring out how to adjust my machine as I got it from singular sleep and I don’t really have a doctor to see about it so any tips and I’m all ears. Thx brother

I’m gonna agree that I think your cholesterol and crit are not really that bad. It’s hard for dudes to hit 50 in hdl and you’re almost there. As far as your crit, it’s a little high and giving some blood is probably not a bad idea.

Make a point to take your shot immediately post showering. It becomes habit and harder to forget.
Man Brad that's a great idea 💡 I don't forget to shower so I won't forget the shot that way 😜

I’m gonna agree that I think your cholesterol and crit are not really that bad. It’s hard for dudes to hit 50 in hdl and you’re almost there. As far as your crit, it’s a little high and giving some blood is probably not a bad idea.
Yea man my hdl is always tanked.I was shocked when I saw it was at 48 I'm always way below 40. One I had it at 7 believe it or not and the rest was good go figure
The cholesterol was a bit higher than 100 but not bad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity