over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work result

Yea man my hdl is always tanked.I was shocked when I saw it was at 48 I'm always way below 40. One I had it at 7 believe it or not and the rest was good go figure
The cholesterol was a bit higher than 100 but not bad
I would’ve been freaking out if my hdl came back at 7! I was able to get it to 55 one time! Most of the time it’s low 40’s or upper 30’s. Women have much better numbers than we do!

I would’ve been freaking out if my hdl came back at 7! I was able to get it to 55 one time! Most of the time it’s low 40’s or upper 30’s. Women have much better numbers than we do!
I probably wouldn't because I would be on a ton of DHTs at 5% BF and my eyes would be squeaking from the dryness.

Oh yea my girl always had her above 50 I'm like how the hell even after doing var for like 6 weeks I'm like you so lucky 😆

Yea I did freak out with that single digit I went into instant panic attack had to take a xanax

Yea I did freak out with that single digit I went into instant panic attack had to take a xanax

Honestly, having a panic attack from seeing a 7 HDL is probably much more detrimental than actually having a 7 HDL short term.

Honestly, having a panic attack from seeing a 7 HDL is probably much more detrimental than actually having a 7 HDL short term.
Probably but when you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and take script meds AS NEEDED not every day
It doesn't take much to create one

Having something that should be 40 or more to be normal and your at a single low digit it's pretty detrimental for me. It's health thing that can kill you. Some are mentally stronger than other I guess and don't take things as seriously as others.we all are created different

Oh yea my girl always had her above 50 I'm like how the hell even after doing var for like 6 weeks I'm like you so lucky 😆
Yep! I get a little jealous about that! 😬 My ex wife was always in the 60s and she ate like shit! Her total was like 130! WTF!! My current girlfriend is the same way! No wonder women live longer 🤪

Yea man my hdl is always tanked.I was shocked when I saw it was at 48 I'm always way below 40. One I had it at 7 believe it or not and the rest was good go figure
The cholesterol was a bit higher than 100 but not bad
Mines at 17...How did you get it back up?

Probably but when you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and take script meds AS NEEDED not every day
It doesn't take much to create one

Just my .02 but if the anxiety and panic attacks are that bad I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze taking 1500mg Test and 300 Tren a week.

Just my .02 but if the anxiety and panic attacks are that bad I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze taking 1500mg Test and 300 Tren a week.
I agree with the tren part but test doesn't give me any anxiety at all.only once that give me anxiety is tren,eq and npp.and honestly tren is the least on that gives me anxiety. And to be honest I think it due to more of the mental thinking.but the times that I used tren before I never got anxiety but I was in my late 20s early 30s when I use to compete.now I'm 51 and I know tren is not a good thing at this age.so the last 2 times I used it and was only 300mg which it pretty hefty to me even though there are guys that take 800mg 1000mg. I'm like I think I die at that doses.but when I was 50 I had a short run with it and got anxiety. At 51 I tried it again got anxiety. But I think it came more from the over thinking of man I'm too old to be using tren so I think I triggered my own anxiety from over thinking it not so much the tren. So I'm give it one more last run.like really last run with it. And not even think of the age shit and see if it gives me anxiety if it does then I will know it's the tren and not the over thinking the age shit.maybe when I was younger my body could handle it because I suffered from anxiety then and it never triggered it. But maybe now at 50 and 51 my body can't handle it who knows 🤷

Yep! I get a little jealous about that! 😬 My ex wife was always in the 60s and she ate like shit! Her total was like 130! WTF!! My current girlfriend is the same way! No wonder women live longer 🤪
Lmao right wtf 🤣

Mines at 17...How did you get it back up?
You know the funny thing when I was talking all kinds of crap that supposedly was to bring it up it didn't even tickle it even off juice just trt.and know I haven't taken nothing for it.the only difference now is my trt has been a Jojo meaning instead of doing it once a week shot like always.ive been so busy and forgetting to take my shots and would take one now then 2 1/2 weeks later take another one and that routine of not taking my shot weekly it's when it's the highest it's been in a shit load of years 😆

I agree with the tren part but test doesn't give me any anxiety at all.only once that give me anxiety is tren,eq and npp.and honestly tren is the least on that gives me anxiety. And to be honest I think it due to more of the mental thinking.but the times that I used tren before I never got anxiety but I was in my late 20s early 30s when I use to compete.now I'm 51 and I know tren is not a good thing at this age.so the last 2 times I used it and was only 300mg which it pretty hefty to me even though there are guys that take 800mg 1000mg. I'm like I think I die at that doses.but when I was 50 I had a short run with it and got anxiety. At 51 I tried it again got anxiety. But I think it came more from the over thinking of man I'm too old to be using tren so I think I triggered my own anxiety from over thinking it not so much the tren. So I'm give it one more last run.like really last run with it. And not even think of the age shit and see if it gives me anxiety if it does then I will know it's the tren and not the over thinking the age shit.maybe when I was younger my body could handle it because I suffered from anxiety then and it never triggered it. But maybe now at 50 and 51 my body can't handle it who knows 🤷
Have you thought about using Tren Ace like an oral? Orals are in and out fast and, mg per mg comparison are very strong compared to most injectables. Tren Ace is similar in that respect. Maybe think of using it injected subQ EOD at 30-50 mg. As we get older we get more sensitive to sides but if we take longish periods of just TRT the low doses work much much better. So, just 100-150 mg/w for 4-6 weeks this way can make a difference without the majority of side effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131