over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug Testing while on Probation

I dont think u understand how much more expensive aas testing is compared to standards drug tests. If you had an aas charge and were never tested what would make u think they would test someone with a charge unrelated to aas? Don't scare the op into thinking that's what will happen to him

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

how is this being belligerent? you have rights and when they think you dont know them they will fuck with you as much as they can, what i did was the best anyone could do because after that she didnt fuck with me anymore.

there are alot of people like yourself that will just bend over and take it, i myself knew what my rights were and stood up for them.

also i wasnt giving advice just what i went through and maybe it would give him some idea of what he could do or look into his rights.

Based on my own personal experience I find your story really hard to believe. Actually I just outright don't believe your story man. Sorry.
No good will come from doing what you say you did. None. They put up with enough shit and would hand you your ass for pulling something like that. The truth is EVERYONE bends over and takes it and I'm sure you did to.

Never tested for PEDS

Every time anyone I have ever known on probation has never been tested for PEDS. usually is a 5 - 10 panel test

Based on my own personal experience I find your story really hard to believe. Actually I just outright don't believe your story man. Sorry.
No good will come from doing what you say you did. None. They put up with enough shit and would hand you your ass for pulling something like that. The truth is EVERYONE bends over and takes it and I'm sure you did to.

well sorry but i'm no bitch and it is the truth. if you were smart you would know no matter what you still have rights and i kne wwhat they were so i stood up for it. what is it you think they could do to me? if you have a valid rx no ojne can do anyhting about it, no judge,cop or p.o they cant overide a doctor! if you would look it up you have the right for medical treatment no matter what it is. there are guys in prison who are geting hormone treatment to become a woman are you going to tell me thats a lie as well? i was there i saw it myself.
if you're to scared to standup for yourself thats on you.
my p.o tried to get me to do a home visit on one of my work days and i told her because i was in car sales i had no idea when and how long i would be with a customer so i couldnt do it, you know what she threaten me once again i went over her head and talked to her boss and he told me she would either need to do it on my off day or get someone else to do the home visit. after that she stopped fucking with me cuz she knew she couldnt. so sometbhkjng did come good out of it believe it or not, and to be honest i dont really care if you do all i was trying to do is help this persons friend out with some advice.

Every time anyone I have ever known on probation has never been tested for PEDS. usually is a 5 - 10 panel test

you're right but in the one case they would want to test for it if they think you're using it's best just to have a rx and let them know so if and when they test you have legal rx for it.

to test for each aas isnt something they would do and at this time i dont think they have any one test that shows if you're takiing deca,tren,eq.

It just logically makes sense to get a script for testosterone, a legitimate doctor, and stay legal on everything. Why take any chance, even if its only 1/10 of a percent! I know I wouldn't sleep well at night wondering if something might go wrong and they test me. Don't take any chances. Cover your ass. Heck, I probably wouldn't even speed and that would be a bitch for me!

Never been on probation, would you get into extra trouble breaking the law by speeding? Would they make your license only good for back and forth to work or something like that? Just curious.

It just logically makes sense to get a script for testosterone, a legitimate doctor, and stay legal on everything. Why take any chance, even if its only 1/10 of a percent! I know I wouldn't sleep well at night wondering if something might go wrong and they test me. Don't take any chances. Cover your ass. Heck, I probably wouldn't even speed and that would be a bitch for me!

Never been on probation, would you get into extra trouble breaking the law by speeding? Would they make your license only good for back and forth to work or something like that? Just curious.

any police contact can be a reason to revoke you but i dont see them doing it for crap like that. if you have any police contact you have to report it to your p.o if you dont there can be issues, again maybe not a big deal for speeding but you must report it.

any police contact can be a reason to revoke you but i dont see them doing it for crap like that. if you have any police contact you have to report it to your p.o if you dont there can be issues, again maybe not a big deal for speeding but you must report it.

Well, hey.. your off probation and hopefully out of trouble. That's a win for both of us. I think it's hard for people who have been in the system to hear about people going into the system. Brings up the past. These threads always get to me kinda.
Goes to show in the end the only people we can truly help is ourselves. We can offer advice but at the end of the day people have to do what's best for them just like you did. That's how we get through those type of shitty situations.

Well, hey.. your off probation and hopefully out of trouble. That's a win for both of us. I think it's hard for people who have been in the system to hear about people going into the system. Brings up the past. These threads always get to me kinda.
Goes to show in the end the only people we can truly help is ourselves. We can offer advice but at the end of the day people have to do what's best for them just like you did. That's how we get through those type of shitty situations.

it wasnt easy at all and anyone and p.o or parol will tell you the same, they fuck with you as much as you can and this is why yoiu need to know your rights and most of the time go over thier head cuz the person fucking with you wont stop unless you report them.
yes this was back in 2005 til 2007 2 yrs but like i said she stopped once i went to her boss then she stopped fucking with me

it wasnt easy at all and anyone and p.o or parol will tell you the same, they fuck with you as much as you can and this is why yoiu need to know your rights and most of the time go over thier head cuz the person fucking with you wont stop unless you report them.
yes this was back in 2005 til 2007 2 yrs but like i said she stopped once i went to her boss then she stopped fucking with me

I can’t imagine a PO intentionally just wanting to screw with you as much as they can for fun.

Go over my head to my supervisor and make me look bad, guess who’s going to win in the long run? I promise I’ll get even says the now embarrassed PO.:naughty:

I can’t imagine a PO intentionally just wanting to screw with you as much as they can for fun.

Go over my head to my supervisor and make me look bad, guess who’s going to win in the long run? I promise I’ll get even says the now embarrassed PO.:naughty:

you're just like most out there that think you have no rights.
after she tried a few times and i went over here head all that crap stopped.

you dont think there are people out like that to screw with you just cuz? you need a wakeup call buddy there are plenty.
if you have never been on probation then i need to say stick with what you know. i have been on probation 2 times and one time on parol, probation and parol are really the same only difference is when you're on parol that means you spent time in prison and got out before your time and finish the rest out and have to report for home and office visits and drug test.

Last edited:
I am not trying to be a dick or smart ass but how about not get in trouble to begin with and never have to worry about a PO making your life hell?

I am not trying to be a dick or smart ass but how about not get in trouble to begin with and never have to worry about a PO making your life hell?

why even make this statement? the person wanted to know what to do and what to expect! if you use ass or anyother drug you could be at risk yourself.
if you're on this form you use and either buy from a friend and maybe sell it thinking it's no big deal it's only a few bottles, not saying you do but chances are you do and with that chance becomes the possibilty of you getting in trouble.

and with the statement you look like a smartass thinking you're above the risk of being at the wrong place and time.

lets just say you have a real close friend you have know all your life and you buy weed,steriods or anything else and he askes you for something and because you havre known him all you life and think you can trust him you give something, right there is a chance for you to get charged.
i thought this forum was to help people? what did you do with your statement?

Probation does not test for steroids. Its only a regular drug test where they dip the panels in your urine. It can not identify steroids.

Probation does not test for steroids. Its only a regular drug test where they dip the panels in your urine. It can not identify steroids.

you're wrong, my p.o made a statement that i need to be test for steroids when i first got out.
the thing was i tild me i had a rx and she couldnt do anyhting about it if i had a medical doctor saying i need the meds and there was no judge or cop that could change or tell me i couldnt get medical treatment.
do they test for it? not really but they can if they want, it isntthier money.

When I was younger, I was on federal felony probation for AAS. never got tested once for AAS.

Unfortunately, i was later on county probation for AAS. Never got tested once for AAS.

but ymmv

They probably won't but could. I was drug tested probably 20 to 30 times and steroids never came up then the guy who normally tested me wasn't there and the guy there that day did the regular test then all sudden started bagging my urine up. I asked him if everything was okay and he said oh yeah just sending it off for steroid testing. If I was your boyfriend I wouldn't do it prison isn't as fun as they make it out to be

I really didn't mean to say boyfriend. I was using text-to-talk on my phone

why even make this statement? the person wanted to know what to do and what to expect! if you use ass or anyother drug you could be at risk yourself.
if you're on this form you use and either buy from a friend and maybe sell it thinking it's no big deal it's only a few bottles, not saying you do but chances are you do and with that chance becomes the possibilty of you getting in trouble.

and with the statement you look like a smartass thinking you're above the risk of being at the wrong place and time.

lets just say you have a real close friend you have know all your life and you buy weed,steriods or anything else and he askes you for something and because you havre known him all you life and think you can trust him you give something, right there is a chance for you to get charged.
i thought this forum was to help people? what did you do with your statement?

My post was trying to help, don't do shit that gets you in trouble and you never have worry about it, right? Am I wrong? Pretty simple concept if you ask me.

Thats the difference between you and me, my close friends don't ask me to do shit that might get me in trouble and I am smart enough to say NO if they did.

Yes this forum is to help people but its also a forum so when you post stuff up, people are going to express there opinion.

I truly hope the guy is ok and no trouble but I don't get taking a chance of being on while on parole/probation...IMO it can wait or like I said before, don't get in trouble

My post was trying to help, don't do shit that gets you in trouble and you never have worry about it, right? Am I wrong? Pretty simple concept if you ask me.

Thats the difference between you and me, my close friends don't ask me to do shit that might get me in trouble and I am smart enough to say NO if they did.

Yes this forum is to help people but its also a forum so when you post stuff up, people are going to express there opinion.

I truly hope the guy is ok and no trouble but I don't get taking a chance of being on while on parole/probation...IMO it can wait or like I said before, don't get in trouble

how were you trying to help? the guys already in trouble so to say "why get in trouble" doesnt do anything for him now does it?
as for any of your friends asking you for anyhting i dont believe it!!! if it's true that fine but i find it hard to beleive, you're already doing something illegal buy using so why would you stop there? not help a friend if he wanted to go ijn with you when you bought gear?or you got in with them?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131