over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drugs work better when lean?

I've always disagreed with the entire "dont use juice unless your bf is at xyz %" to me it's one of the most stupid statements I have read. Years ago my brother was a fat 300, he did a few cycles, not a bodybuilder at all, but he's a runner now. his bodyweight is down to 210 and he runs full marathons and he also weight trains and is in great shape, and yes, him juicing when he was fat helped him a LOT.

if you don't want to juice at a certain bodyfat %, fine, dont do it, but stop spreading the nonsense that juice doesn't work if bf is over xyz %.

I've always disagreed with the entire "dont use juice unless your bf is at xyz %" to me it's one of the most stupid statements I have read. Years ago my brother was a fat 300, he did a few cycles, not a bodybuilder at all, but he's a runner now. his bodyweight is down to 210 and he runs full marathons and he also weight trains and is in great shape, and yes, him juicing when he was fat helped him a LOT.

if you don't want to juice at a certain bodyfat %, fine, dont do it, but stop spreading the nonsense that juice doesn't work if bf is over xyz %.

Yea I think juice can be used when overweight only to lose weight faster and build some muscle at the same time. It would be great for that purpose. To bulk at a high bodyfat would be ridiculous though IMO

I think it works better when you are lean because your body is working more efficiently. I make my best gains when I'm dieting down for a contest.

Everything works better when your leaner.

I think it works better when you are lean because your body is working more efficiently. I make my best gains when I'm dieting down for a contest.

Just making sure I understand, when you say "gains" Do you mean you actually put on some lean mass while in a caloric deficit and dieting due to the AAS. Or do you mean you see a more pronounced effect of the AAS due to your lean body state?
Thank!

And as far as the Original question... AAS works regardless of body fat % . .. Does it work better when leaner. . .I would say its effect are more pronounced for sure. Just like anything if a vehicle is running optimally the chemicals you put in it will work better and more efficiently , simple concept. Also nutrients are Partitioned in a more efficient fashion to lean mass when there is less %BF to partition. On that note as mentioned nothign better then a rebound after a show, after a big cut/diet the body soaks up chems and nutrients like sponge :)
My thoughts.
-J

its not that gear works better at a leaner state, its that your BODY works better in a leaner state, insulin sensitivity is better, less estrogen conversion in a leaner state, better nutrient utilization in a leaner state. :lightbulb: you will build more lean muscle tissue in a leaner state and put on less fat when consuming above maintenance calories (for a certain period of time).

Thank God someone finally came in with a REAL sciences explanation and not this E=mc(squared) plus 15% body fat X's 1G of test and 1.5ag of Tren is the equation for pro status. :D:cool:

The other nonsense that I hear a lot is "juice doesn't burn fat, cardio and diet do!" :D

One thing I can say for sure is everything works ten times better after a 4 month precontest diet ending with a few days of complete depletion. The post contest rebound is insane for muscle growth. I believe the theory of hyperplasia kicks in where the body puts on tons of lean tissue in order to survive since it has run itself on empty long term. Of course, diet must be in check after the first couple weeks as fat storage hits hard once the body figures out excess calories are coming in at a constant level. Great time to blast nutrients and supplements, assuming you didn't go overboard with precontest gear. Diet your ass of and do lots of cardio for 4 months while cruising, then blast and dramatically up the calories.

That sounds like something I've been thinking for years... But very good idea about going through this while on a cruise... Makes perfect sense...

its not that gear works better at a leaner state, its that your BODY works better in a leaner state, insulin sensitivity is better, less estrogen conversion in a leaner state, better nutrient utilization in a leaner state. :lightbulb: you will build more lean muscle tissue in a leaner state and put on less fat when consuming above maintenance calories (for a certain period of time).

That makes a lot of sense. Now what I'm wondering is this...when it's a body considered lean? Flat stomach? Could barely see abs? Or when you could stick your fingers between their ab muscles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I don't believe that.

Diet is everything. Absolutely everything. I can be on a ton of shit and eat like shit and look like shit. I can be on nothing and eat great and do cardio and look better then most people who are on.

ITs all diet

Sooooooo true!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That makes a lot of sense. Now what I'm wondering is this...when it's a body considered lean? Flat stomach? Could barely see abs? Or when you could stick your fingers between their ab muscles?

I would think %10 or below?

To me lean means abs visible sat down and relaxed. Some veins on stomach when carbed up and some vascularity on chest.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I heard 2.6799999

But really though, the same thing has been posted 100s of times across many threads about how "yea masteron works, but only if your 80% bf or lower" or what the fuck ever.

It's just a poor choice of words. The way it should read at the most is, "you will visibly notice more effects from x if you are y% bf or less."

Dammit - I am so confused now. Now that you mention it you may be correct. I am going to be all screwed up over this.

When have you ever been fat?
I havn't, that's why I come in 10lbs heavier every year.:D
Just making sure I understand, when you say "gains" Do you mean you actually put on some lean mass while in a caloric deficit and dieting due to the AAS. Or do you mean you see a more pronounced effect of the AAS due to your lean body state?
Thank!

Yes, I put on lean mass from 10 weeks to 1 week out. I grow into my shows. I was 274 in January and weighed in at the contest in April at 270. Now I actually fluctuated from 285 to 265 during that time, depending on if it were high or low carb days. I do slin several days a week to stay big and full during the diet and literally eat 2x as much food.

I havn't, that's why I come in 10lbs heavier every year.:D
Damn And I thought this whole time it was the Wendy's Frostees JEEZ .....Shelby said I should land in middle of the Heavies In April for the States Show so if I am 215 on stage that would be a small 25lb increase in the past year and a half;) but I am not lean like you me 265 right now and feel like a good year blimp lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131