over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dwayne Johnson looking bad ass

Ironman2010

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Man this guys physique has come on leaps and bounds in the last few years...he looks great IMO a real bad ass look to him!

Attachments

• dwayne_LB_1488089a.jpg
    dwayne_LB_1488089a.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 48,987
I was watchin a movie of his yesterday made in 07 and its a hige difference. He is massive now no dout alot of change.

Needs to start doing some direct forearm work , they look small and rubbish

Marky Mark back on the juice !!

article-0-127A2F26000005DC-883_306x718.jpg

article-0-127A5DD1000005DC-706_306x590.jpg

**broken link removed**

^ they both have the Duck Face going on !!! BANG BANG

Sweet. Mark W looks good man he has some nice shape...anyone else think he looks like John Cena lol

I heard two kids talking about this last night at the gym. They asked me if I seen recent pics of the Rock. Said he was looking jacked. He is def one something. Hell even Marky Mark might break 200 lbs lol

No homo, but facially Mark Mark looks a lot better than John Cena

body wise, Cena carries more muscles duh

I like Marky Marks body ! Perfect Pussy magnet

IDK if the "no homo" cuts it it for all that, LOL

Just watching WWE on occasion during the opening clips they show the rock from back in the day, and then when he' s on now....Holy shit!!

Is that true those two are doing a movie? I like both them guys...No homo!!

"Pain & Gain is an upcoming 2013, black comedy film written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely[1] and directed by Michael Bay. The film is based on a 2000 Miami New Times article by investigative journalist Pete Collins about "a couple of Florida steroid-abusing knucklehead bodybuilders who become criminals involved in an extortion ring and a kidnapping plot that goes horribly awry."[2]"

michael bay - look for splosions. lots of splosions. :love:

steroid abusing - damnit, way to leak the secret LOL :mad:

criminals involved in an extortion ring and kidnapping plot - damnit way to shed positive light onto BB :banghead:

either way, im glad hollywood is giving buff guys a chance and the attention slightly away from twinks from twilight
:)

that being said i will wear a tank top and do pushups n curls before i go watch it in theaters :D:D:D:D

also, it looks like the rock is on that pharma grade hgh and some of that golden bull if you know what i mean

looks like marky mark is on the deca and dbol bus, looking bloofy

im sure the camera will be very very kind to them and make them both look 6% conditioned

Last edited:
"Pain & Gain is an upcoming 2013, black comedy film written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely[1] and directed by Michael Bay. The film is based on a 2000 Miami New Times article by investigative journalist Pete Collins about "a couple of Florida steroid-abusing knucklehead bodybuilders who become criminals involved in an extortion ring and a kidnapping plot that goes horribly awry."[2]"

michael bay - look for splosions. lots of splosions. :love:

steroid abusing - damnit, way to leak the secret LOL :mad:

criminals involved in an extortion ring and kidnapping plot - damnit way to shed positive light onto BB :banghead:

either way, im glad hollywood is giving buff guys a chance and the attention slightly away from twinks from twilight
:)

that being said i will wear a tank top and do pushups n curls before i go watch it in theaters :D:D:D:D

Tank top and pre-going out pushups and curls are a must!! Unless its raining...Then you wear a coat till you get inside and bam.

I met Dwayne Johnson a few months ago when they were stour facility filming GI Joe II , he is definatly a big dude but dident look nearly as big as in these pics , he's definatly "training harder"

his stunt double is a big fucker !!

mark w is lookin gd, big fan

---
I am here: **broken link removed**

Yeap he looks quite jacked, definately back on AAS and/or HGH.
IMO for his frame he'd look awesome at 250-255 at a legit sub 7-8%.
His beard looks pretty good too - no homo.

Walhberg even though he doesn't carry that muscle from a BB perspective, he has a good bone structure and his muscle bellies tend to look rounder from time to time.

Last edited:
I was like - who the fuck's Dwayne Johnson - then I opened link and realised - oh yeah, the rock! lol:D

Beach muscles are jacked...where are the back and legs shots?

Definitely looks a hell of a lot more dense than he did years back in his WWE days. Muscle maturity like that goes to show you how important time is in this game. Even on a bodybuilding stage, the guys over 30 often have a hardness/density that the younger guys can't touch.

Beach muscles are jacked...where are the back and legs shots?

The Rock was good enough to get on the field as a defensive lineman for the University of Miami. And play several years in the CFL. He has "go" muscles along with his show muscle. That kinda posterior chain power and explosion tops squat rack heros. Umm, if one thinks it's even fair to compare.

He is putting his child comedy acting career at risk with his new Tren muscles. Although my wife still says she will take him over George Clooney. Which surprises me. She says Im too big. :D He also just did a wrestle mania I believe.

The Rock does look over the top with his muscles. No hiding the AAS use to the parents like me who watch his movies with our kids. And I love the Rock. I dream of being his lover. No homo! :p

Novelis Named Presenting Sponsor of Tri-Oswego 2012 Triathlon | Oswego County Today Marky Mark. Hmm. "if I was on that flight with the terrorists things would have been different" Fucking douche bag midget. When I was living in Manhattan late 80s, early 90s he would do shows in gay clubs dancing in his underwear. Which showed his ambition. Do people know Marky is worth over $150 million? Really.

Last edited:
Definitely looks a hell of a lot more dense than he did years back in his WWE days. Muscle maturity like that goes to show you how important time is in this game. Even on a bodybuilding stage, the guys over 30 often have a hardness/density that the younger guys can't touch.

And at 48 it's a hardness/density that the younger girls refuse to touch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131