over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA brand Help

years back dude, when WMS first became popular on the boards

is it more advantageous $$$$-wise to make your own blend or buy a pre made blend? In theory its normally always cheaper to isolate and do it yourself but price per serving hmm

best flavor of grunt?

It's always going to be cheaper buying ingredients separately. You can buy big bags of HBCD's (or similar) for relatively cheap. I love products like Axe & Sledge's Demo Day but they can add up ($). If budget is tight just buy big bags and if you don't mind paying out the likes of Demo Day can be very good. I last had blood orange grunt and that was fine but nothing spectacular. I heard Tiger's Blood is nice but I am not sure.

You can't really go wrong with any that I listed. I have also tried Mutant's GEAAR and they are gtg as well. I have tried so many I lose track. I mainly go on taste these days so I really like Ghost, CNP, ProSupps and MyoBlox. It's impossible to know what is in each but I definitely notice a difference in recovery and soreness when using intra EAA's and carbs. For actual ingredient profile and price you can't really beat Innovapharm Recover EAA as they are 30 servs at 14.4g EAA's (5g leucine) with added pink salt and potassium.

Reactions: D2
I've used the same stuff and still can't make tn eaa's taste good. I've used every suggestion to flavor them, and they still taste foul.
They’re bitter but some pink lemonade crystal light makes them taste like grapefruit juice and I actually look forward to them. Also....eaa’s should be bitter and nasty tasting so anything that’s delicious makes me wary of whether or not it actually contains as much as it says

I use all my sups from TN that way I can mix the exact ratio I want and flavor I want. I get everything unflavored and use lemon/lime Gatorade for carbs and flavor. When I cut Carbs I use pink lemonade crystal light , the sweet/sour helps to cover the bitterness of the aminos.
this is great advice! thank you to everyone else as well for your submissions.

Increased recovery and decreased soreness. I only go that high on leg, and back/bi/forearm days

They’re bitter but some pink lemonade crystal light makes them taste like grapefruit juice and I actually look forward to them. Also....eaa’s should be bitter and nasty tasting so anything that’s delicious makes me wary of whether or not it actually contains as much as it says
Pink crystal light hasn't changed it much for me. How much per 20 grams

Pink crystal light hasn't changed it much for me. How much per 20 grams
I do 1.5 packets and quite a bit of water. They’re still bitter but not as bad. I could care less if they tasted better though since they’re so much cheaper I can afford to use them more often

NutraBio is a great company. One of the few I like to use, and they make their own supps. (As does Universal/Animal, etc).

Dynamatize all 9 aminos are really good. I like the green apple.

I also use their iso 100 hydro whey so I do

1 scoop EAA+ 1/2 scoop hydro whey so about 23g total aminos.

my meal before lifting is about 1.5-2h pre workout, I like lifting on an partially empty stomach so I want a little bit of whole protein on my workouts

Ronnie Coleman amino-tone+EAA’s

It has 10g EAA per serving + 4 addition grams of non essentials

SNS energized aminos has been treating me well. It’s all EAA’s (amino9). Or Now sports Amino9 essentials powder.

just an update i have been using the MUTANT GEAAR and just finished a bottle, I enjoyed it, I will try another one of the aformentioned recommended brands. Thanks !

im still taking insulin but way less.

since I am only taking 3-5iu usally, maybe 10iu preworkout 1x per week, and usually NEVER post workout since I train late at night (although I do not eat a lot of fatty food regardless). I have got great results with the insulin over time. my first run with it. so now I just do 1 big gatorade during workout and 1 big scoop of mutant GEAAR EAAs with electrolytes. I also take 1-2g salt pre workout with a glass of OJ. I drink a grip of liquid egg whites.

im still taking insulin but way less.

since I am only taking 3-5iu usally, maybe 10iu preworkout 1x per week, and usually NEVER post workout since I train late at night (although I do not eat a lot of fatty food regardless). I have got great results with the insulin over time. my first run with it. so now I just do 1 big gatorade during workout and 1 big scoop of mutant GEAAR EAAs with electrolytes. I also take 1-2g salt pre workout with a glass of OJ. I drink a grip of liquid egg whites.
I love smart insulin usage. I always lean out significantly and feel like I digest my meals more quickly

I love smart insulin usage. I always lean out significantly and feel like I digest my meals more quickly
yeah bro i think it was luki who was talking about microdosing throughout day sometimes, sometimes i do that with just 1-2 iu since you and I have the same stomach and you know whats up! lol

No knock on any product, but when EAA's taste good - I start to question the quality control/label claims LOL.

No knock on any product, but when EAA's taste good - I start to question the quality control/label claims LOL.
Exactly. Any product with a good amount of eaa should be bitter and medicinal tasting

I mostly use TN's EAAs, but I've also had a lot of success using ALRI's humapro. Mostly because they're one of the only companies that sells EAA tabs. Yea, I know ALRI has had some issues with label claims over the years, but I just love the convenience of the tabs

Taste is subjective.If the overall consensus is that a product ''tastes bad'' most consumers are not going to buy it and it will be discontinued very quickly (seen it time and time again) because were in the year 2021 and flavoring systems have been pretty much mastered.If you buy bulk EAA'S plain I can understand your thinking.Go to any big time supplement store with tons of reviews and you will find that almost all EAA products have 4-5 star flavor reviews.Are you questioning all their quality control/label claims?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws