over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easiest and cheapest way to get bloodwork done

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've only had bloodwork done twice and it was many years ago. Id like to get a full hormone panel, but I can't be going to my pcp every 2 months to do so. What is the simplest and easiest way to get it done on a somewhat frequent basis? Sorry if this has been posted before...

i just went to "Any Lab Test Now"...cheap and fast and off the books but expensive

PrivateMdLabs has a lot of different tests/panels to choose from.
they have 15% off codes each month.
the "Male hormone panel from quest" is probably one of the cheapest ones you can get. $80 without the coupon.
but it really depends on what you want included in the bloodwork.

ETA: you buy the panel, they send you requisition papers, print them out and take it to the location of your choosing(they offer both Labcorp and Quest).
you should have the results in a few days. my last bloods came back in 3 days.

PrivateMdLabs has a lot of different tests/panels to choose from.
they have 15% off codes each month.
the "Male hormone panel from quest" is probably one of the cheapest ones you can get. $80 without the coupon.
but it really depends on what you want included in the bloodwork.

ETA: you buy the panel, they send you requisition papers, print them out and take it to the location of your choosing(they offer both Labcorp and Quest).
you should have the results in a few days. my last bloods came back in 3 days.
This…
If Quest labs in your area you can use them instead of Labcorp and it’s quite a bit cheaper

Privatemdlabs all day. I do the Quest hormone panel for around $180 that drops down to $150 with the discount code. Incredibly comprehensive panel of testing that includes your thyroid and cholesterol.

i do the same one Slesh, but i will sometimes add in a prolactin panel if i am running 19-nors.

Privatemdlabs all day. I do the Quest hormone panel for around $180 that drops down to $150 with the discount code. Incredibly comprehensive panel of testing that includes your thyroid and cholesterol.
Not seeing this 180? Whats the exact name - appreciate your time

Merek health by far cheapest I’ve found, have to get labs drawn at a labcorp then.

As GS said, Marek is by far the least expensive option at the moment, assuming you can get to a Labcorp.

Did some research and found some of those companies but Im in one of the commie states that doesn't even allow those companies to provide residents of my state those tests.

Life Extension is having their annual sale. I always purchase from there during it and stock up for the year at times if I know what I want to test going forward. At other times during the year when the sale isn't on, privatemdlabs and 15% off code they always have available via email/newsletter.

Life Extension is having their annual sale. I always purchase from there during it and stock up for the year at times if I know what I want to test going forward. At other times during the year when the sale isn't on, privatemdlabs and 15% off code they always have available via email/newsletter.
I was checking last week and life extension is a lot more expensive than privatemdlabs even with the annual sale….

I’m a PrivateMD fella myself… Decent prices and easy to follow through with….

Cage

I do Personalabs because they tend to have good sales going on regularly if you Google the codes. They give you both the quest and LabCorp options for comparable tests and have the bundles.

I use Letsgetchecked.com pretty reasonable and sometimes have good discount coupons

Glad I had my prolactin checked,it was apparently 28.9 on a 7-15 scale. I take Prozac and Lisinopril. Started Rx prami @ .5mg/day and dropped my prolactin to 2.8 🫣

Glad I had my prolactin checked,it was apparently 28.9 on a 7-15 scale. I take Prozac and Lisinopril. Started Rx prami @ .5mg/day and dropped my prolactin to 2.8 🫣
Damn, .5 mg a day is a lot. Are you continuing that dosage?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131