over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating until you feel sick

VNV

Registered
I just wanted to whine like a little bitch for a second.

Being a hardgainer sucks. The second I stop forcing myself to eat and only eat when I'm hungry, I lose ten lbs. All these guys that don't cram food down their throats and just eat when they feel like it really have no idea what it's like to genetically be skinny.

If you're 6-foot and 145 lbs before you start lifting, you simply cannot get big without forcing yourself to stuff your belly every three hours. You will have to eat until you feel sick for the rest of your frigging life to maintain any serious mass. And that sucks. Some of you guys just have no idea.

i feel for you bro. but it's not just the hardgainers. i eat 7-9 clean meals a day and depending on whether its a workout day or not, i am usually slamming 30-75g shakes with each one of them. i wanna cringe sometimes when i realize that i've fallen an hour behind, cause i just know i'm fucked and i'm gonna have to eat more frequently, and with even less desire to eat with each meal than before.

keep truckin

Being a hardgainer sucks. The second I stop forcing myself to eat and only eat when I'm hungry, I lose ten lbs. All these guys that don't cram food down their throats and just eat when they feel like it really have no idea what it's like to genetically be skinny.

If you're 6-foot and 145 lbs before you start lifting, you simply cannot get big without forcing yourself to stuff your belly every three hours. You will have to eat until you feel sick for the rest of your frigging life to maintain any serious mass. And that sucks. Some of you guys just have no idea.
Yeah..being natural sucks...LOL

I'm in the same boat as you. I need to eat 6-7 times a day. Big freakin' calorie dense meal to gain weight. I don't have a problem losing weight. I'm lucky to be 5'7, 215, 9-10% bf. I started bulking again.

I too used to be the same way but after a few years it just is habbit to eat that much your body adjusts. I do also agree tho with bad genetics like i have if i stop touching weights 5 times a week i will lose big in no time. my body is just naturally skinny.

Last edited:
Bunch a sissy boys... haha j/k guys. I love to eat, could easily put down 10 clean meals a day if my body would let me. My best friend has no appetite, great genetics, but just cant eat to save his life. I will never understand, FOOD is GOOD

Just curious of your age. You sound like you have an extremely high metabolism. I think you should set up a daily menu,,and not watch the scale so close for awhile.

If it were something I really enjoy like fat ass fast food crap I could eat 20! times a day. But now that I recently started a diet I find it hard to eat 6 clean meals a day, before I could finish a combo meal from Burger King in 2 minutes..now it takes me about 15-20 minutes to eat ONE clean chicken and rice meal. Im new to this and it takes adjusting to but I wouldnt want to go back to where I was a few months ago.

Next time I see a chicken at the zoo or something im going to kick its ass for tasting so bland

Try being 6'2'' and 140. I was a skinnier fool than you. That means I get to bitch more, doesn't it? Too bad I got pudgy this last year, and now I'm sitting at a cool 215, hovering around 15%. I'd better get my hefty ass up and waddle into the kitchen for my plain potato (with some flakes of mrs. dash on top!) and a diet soda before I get another hunger pang.

140-215 in a year? Damn! Youve must have been eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaating!

140-215 in a year? Damn! Youve must have been eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaating!

more like 8 years, bro. That would've have been a whole shitload of food, though, wouldn't it? hahaha. I'll bet someone out there has gained that much weight in a year, but damn, that's some serious caloric excess, right there. Better just keep a refrigerator next to your computer and some candy bars under your pillow to make it easy on yourself.

Personally I find that the cleaner I eat the bigger my appetite. Breakfast today was 6oz eye of round, 2 whole eggs one extra white, 1/2cup oats and one scoop choc protein in the oats. I was ready to eat an hour and a half later. If I gorge at a fast food joint I am full for min 4 hours. I find that my body just processes the clean food so much more effeciently. Also digestive enzymes help greatly when I am packing away the food. Give them a try if you are always feeling stuffed. Also if the first one you try does not work try another there are a ton of shitty enzymes on the market.

it seems like you just gotta find a way to make ur food taste better.

When I started training at 19 I was 6ft and 148 lbs. My nickname in Marine corps bootcamp was cancer patient because my chest was so sunk in and you could see every rib. I became ocd obsessed with bodybuilding and less than 1 year after I started training I was 220lbs. I got dexa scanned at around 12% bodyfat at that time. I ate literally 24/7 tho and felt like shit all the time. I would eat till I puked then get pissed off and start eating all over again since I puked it up. Not at all healthy but where there is a will there is a way!

Cancer Patient, haha thats awesome. My brother just joined the H.S. Football team and is nicknamed "GHANDI" HAHAHAHA.

"where there is a will there is a way!" Youre definetley right about that.

wish i had your problem... shit. i can look at food and gain weight..funny how the grass is always greener...etc..

I feel your pain bro, 2 years ago when i started training i was 6'4'' 158lbs 10%..... yeah there isnt a typo there. I'm 210 7% now and feel great having a tall frame, its hard work but in the end you really can pack on the size with a big frame.

Mass gainer proteins saved my life lol, stick with a few of those a day and some dense meals, youll stack the fat on aswell, but with a build like us and good metabolism, i shred down fast.

I should also add tho that hiring someone like Phil can and will save you from having to be ocd and making yourself sick. I think that if you find the right macros your body needs combined with the right training it will save you alot of stress and you will grow

Without having read the rest of the thread, I hope you are not eating clean! I would LOVE to be in your situation and be at mcdonalds daily. Not going to turn this into a hardgainer vs flabbergainer debate but trust me, it's less worse to have a hard time putting on weight than to get fat real easy.

Eat calorie dense foods and do some blood work regularly ALTHOUGH I doubt your cholesterol and triglycerides will end up significantly worse if your bodyfat does not get too much higher.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner