over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eminem gets ass in face on MTV

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I want to believe this wasn't staged so bad.This is hillarious! Eminem tries to be such a tough guy(thug) then he's got a supposed gay Australian T.V. personalities(Sacha Boran Cohen AKA Borat) Ass in his face!! great!!!! linky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXnUmmu39Bg

I want to believe this wasn't staged so bad.This is hillarious!
me too. i wished it was real but it was planned.:p... did you hear about the prank sasha cohen played on ron paul? he got ron bad.:D. i want to see the movie

I want to believe this wasn't staged so bad.This is hillarious! Eminem tries to be such a tough guy(thug) then he's got a supposed gay Australian T.V. personalities(Sacha Boran Cohen AKA Borat) Ass in his face!! great!!!! linky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXnUmmu39Bg

Eminem is still a hero to me.

I murder a rhyme one word at a time
You never, heard of a mind as perverted as mine
You better, get rid of that nine, it ain't gonna help
What good's it gonna do against a man that strangles himself?
I'm waitin for hell like hell shit I'm anxious as hell
Manson, you're safe in that cell, be thankful it's jail
I used to be my mommy's little angel at twelve
Thirteen I was puttin shells in a gauge on a shelf
I used to, get punked and bullied on my block
'til I cut a kitten's head off and stuck it in this kid's mailbox

Does not get any better than that

anyone remember an old issue of hustler where eminem was named 'Asshole of the Month'

i LOVED that one

i recall the last line saying this:

"One day Eminem's fan base will grow up and develop an interest in bitches OTHER than Eminem"

that was instant classic - and true

me too. i wished it was real but it was planned

The part with Sasha Baron Cohen dropping down like that may have been planned - but Eminem definitely didn't kno it was gonna be happening.. You think he ever would have agreed to have some guy drop down 69'ing him with his ass in his face?? hahah.. It was funny when Eminem's crew started pushing him - he was like "Guys stop it, I already have a boyfriend".

I just read they did rehearse him dropping down.They said Eminem was NOT at the rehersal.Whether he knew it was coming or not is the question.Funnier to think he didn't! lol.

dude looked pretty friggin pissed..........dudes balls were in his face..........ftw

NEW YORK (AP) — The head writer for the MTV Movie Awards has settled the debate: the stunt involving Sacha Baron Cohen and Eminem at the MTV Movie Awards was completely planned.
Comedy writing veteran Scott Aukerman wrote in a posting on his blog that the incident was staged and rehearsed in advance.

Actually yes

Eminem is still a hero to me.

I murder a rhyme one word at a time
You never, heard of a mind as perverted as mine
You better, get rid of that nine, it ain't gonna help
What good's it gonna do against a man that strangles himself?
I'm waitin for hell like hell shit I'm anxious as hell
Manson, you're safe in that cell, be thankful it's jail
I used to be my mommy's little angel at twelve
Thirteen I was puttin shells in a gauge on a shelf
I used to, get punked and bullied on my block
'til I cut a kitten's head off and stuck it in this kid's mailbox

Does not get any better than that

Actually it gets much better then the little dweeb you mentioned.

Here is couple that play a part in my everyday life from 2 guys that I look up to.

Theodore Roosevelt quote:

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Aristotle

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."

What is this world coming to? I remember decent family shows on television like Family Matters, Full House, Roseanne, Family Ties, Charles in Charge, etc etc. Then when the Simpsons came out back in like 1988 or 89 that was funny and new, and even that kind of pushed the envelope back then. But TV was decent to watch and more affordable. Now I flip on the TV and every stupid station is Reality B.S. I have to see guys kissing guys, and girls kissing girls , another lame episode of "Tonight, one of you will go home" type bullshit. And on top of that these Awards shows are just getting terrible. Give me a break, a guy practically 69'in another guy on cable TV and we are supposed to all be cool with that? This country is turning into super left wing liberal bullshit, liberal bullshit that will cause nothing more then the exact opposite of its goals. Soon our Government will run everything, people will be like puppets who just work to pay taxes and watch shitty little TV shows, reality TV shows because they will rather watch someone else's life since they have none of their own. But other than that, the Gov will own your ass!! And the Dems will keep giving you quality entertainment and lead you to believe your in such a perfect little free thinker world. Actually, wait a second, I think its already happening!!

if it was staged

not saying i have much respect for eminem, but if it was staged then I lose all respect for eminem, It most likely is staged because if they surprised you with that you would beat the hell out of borat and not sit there for a second with his ass in your face. How could you agree to something like this? Anyway there was nothing funny about it, this is degenerate behavior

I'm sorry I think it was funny! And I agree aeliop that Eminem is not someone to look up to,far from it!If he really did those things quoted above HIS head should be in a mailbox! still funny though.

Here is couple that play a part in my everyday life from 2 guys that I look up to.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.”

Aristotle

well said, pointing out quotes from truely great men. pathetic to think that some airheads thinks emeinem is to be 'looked up to'

I'm going to preface the following statement with the little tidbit. I love the Teddy quote. I actually try to live my life along those very principles.

Now, you're being silly bro. This was a thread about eminem...a hip hop artist. You posting these quotes makes absolutely no sense to me. One is an urban poet, the other a president and philosopher. I could see if you posted some lyrics from a conscience minded MC, but you didn't. In addition, I feel that unless you have really taken the time to sit down and examine eminem, you may be passing judgement on one of the greatest lyricists thats ever lived. The man uses words in a way that some poets dream of. Diesel builder posted one of many very offensive and crude verses, but let me assure you, there is much more to eminems artistic ability than what you read in this thread. To the angry and impovrished, depressed and downtroden, spoiled and destitute, eminems words are like gold. To a greek bodybuilder, well...not so much ; )

Aristotle

Thanks

well said, pointing out quotes from truely great men. pathetic to think that some airheads thinks emeinem is to be 'looked up to'

kid1dakota said:
I'm sorry I think it was funny! And I agree aeliop that Eminem is not someone to look up to,far from it!If he really did those things quoted above HIS head should be in a mailbox! still funny though.

Yes those 2 quotes have always had a lot of meaning to me and they really go hand and hand for all of us in the iron brotherhood no matter if you compete or not.
I didn't want to get too far off topic with my post but I guess in a way I was saying that if you go around writing, saying and doing stupid crap. If you have to keep reminding everyone how tough you are..... well maybe you deserve to have someone put their ass in your face. I would be willing to bet no one ever thought of doing that to Teddy Roosevelt or George Patton.

Silly?

I'm going to preface the following statement with the little tidbit. I love the Teddy quote. I actually try to live my life along those very principles.

Now, you're being silly bro. This was a thread about eminem...a hip hop artist. You posting these quotes makes absolutely no sense to me. One is an urban poet, the other a president and philosopher. I could see if you posted some lyrics from a conscience minded MC, but you didn't. In addition, I feel that unless you have really taken the time to sit down and examine eminem, you may be passing judgement on one of the greatest lyricists thats ever lived. The man uses words in a way that some poets dream of. Diesel builder posted one of many very offensive and crude verses, but let me assure you, there is much more to eminems artistic ability than what you read in this thread. To the angry and impovrished, depressed and downtroden, spoiled and destitute, eminems words are like gold. To a greek bodybuilder, well...not so much ; )

He posted lyrics and he ended his post with a statement
"does not get any better then that"
I was just stating my opinion that it gets a heck of a lot better then those lyrics. In my opinion I could of posted the lyrics to the The Brady Bunch theme song and it would of topped the crap that I read in the post, instead I went for a couple that are personal to me that I think most bodybuilders could relate to. But really I haven't done anything "silly" for many years now.

I don't even watch MTV any more. It started out as a cool channel but slowly as degraded into a pre-teen/teen only channel. Seriously, if I turn on a supposed MUSIC channel, I want to hear some damn music! I don't care what The Hills bitches are doing, get your own damn channel.

It all died when Beavis & Butthead were canceled. MTV took a nose dive to hell.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear