advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Aromatase inhibitors really help with water retention and moon face on high Testosterone dosages?

Undi123

Registered
Newbies
if water retention and moon face is more linked to RAAS and mineral retention caused by AAS than estrogen, do AI's really help with the water retention and the moon/puffy face?

if water retention and moon face is more linked to RAAS and mineral retention caused by AAS than estrogen, do AI's really help with the water retention and the moon/puffy face?

Not really honestly. T and HGH also cause their own significant amount of water retention independent of estrogen as you have said.

I can have 150 pg/mL estradiol with no bloat or moon face, but test enanthate even at lower doses ; Moon face city.

I also believe that RAAS effect is potentiated by the huge AUC you get with longer esters (our bodies are not used to or designed to work with such steady state and high testosterone levels). A potentiation of the known non-genomic effect of androgens on renal sodium resorption and/or renin-angiotensin system^ That's my theory for the lower water retention from shorter esters. (which is very real for many people including myself)

Not really honestly. T and HGH also cause their own significant amount of water retention independent of estrogen as you have said.

I can have 150 pg/mL estradiol with no bloat or moon face, but test enanthate even at lower doses ; Moon face city.

I also believe that RAAS effect is potentiated by the huge AUC you get with longer esters (our bodies are not used to or designed to work with such steady state and high testosterone levels). A potentiation of the known non-genomic effect of androgens on renal sodium resorption and/or renin-angiotensin system^ That's my theory for the lower water retention from shorter esters. (which is very real for many people including myself)

Wow, that is an amazing post! Thanks for sharing your experience.

What I have noticed myself is that HCG only, even high doses, never gave me any water ratnetion in the face, even with bloodwork showing high estrogen levels.

On test E, Sustanon, puffy moonface city for me.

Never noticed any water retention running primo and HCG only.

With test, any dose, face is a mess

If I’m low enough bf I don’t get moon face nearly as bad, but for the first time in a decade I’ve been over 1g of test for a couple months now and I’ve noticed I look a solid 2-3% bf higher than I actually am. The high hgh doesn’t help either lol.

If I’m low enough bf I don’t get moon face nearly as bad, but for the first time in a decade I’ve been over 1g of test for a couple months now and I’ve noticed I look a solid 2-3% bf higher than I actually am. The high hgh doesn’t help either lol.

I had bloated face from Genotropin too 😂

Wow, that is an amazing post! Thanks for sharing your experience.

What I have noticed myself is that HCG only, even high doses, never gave me any water ratnetion in the face, even with bloodwork showing high estrogen levels.

On test E, Sustanon, puffy moonface city for me.

Never noticed any water retention running primo and HCG only.

With test, any dose, face is a mess

You try test prop? Its the only thing i use. No moon face and it "feels" better. (More T benefits)

Hell yeah, as long as i am very lean, my body is much more resistant to water retention of any kind. No question. That HGH bloat will get you lol (Studies show there is a sweet spot for HGH water retention. Basically, old people are raisins from low HGH/IGF-1)

You try test prop? Its the only thing i use. No moon face and it "feels" better. (More T benefits)

Hell yeah, as long as i am very lean, my body is much more resistant to water retention of any kind. No question. That HGH bloat will get you lol (Studies show there is a sweet spot for HGH water retention. Basically, old people are raisins from low HGH/IGF-1)

I have test prop too, but it is the Farmak propionate (from Ukraine) and it contains EO. I have a reaction on EO, and also gives me a moon face, like an allergy. No test for me. Do not judge me, but I mainly use HCG as the base + anabolic Primo. I also add Anadrol here in there, and it never causes any water retention. Strangely. But only when there is no test.

Does Deca without testosterone also cause the moon face?

I have test prop too, but it is the Farmak propionate (from Ukraine) and it contains EO. I have a reaction on EO, and also gives me a moon face, like an allergy. No test for me. Do not judge me, but I mainly use HCG as the base + anabolic Primo. I also add Anadrol here in there, and it never causes any water retention. Strangely. But only when there is no test.

Does Deca without testosterone also cause the moon face?

I also get weird reaction from high concentration EO as well. I brewed viromone recipe (The spanish pharma test P) and felt weird as fuck. Low concentration EO like 2-10% no problem.

Deca more bloat than NPP. All androgens can cause some bloat in susceptible people, dose dependent and like @Virtuous said, the higher the body fat , the higher the risk of water retention in my experience.

I would give real test P a try, its my all time favorite. 50 mg/mL concentration is ideal for zero PIP and always avoid SQ injection with prop and avoid SQ leaks. A good lab/brewer can even make 150 mg/mL pipless and silky smooth.

I also get weird reaction from high concentration EO as well. I brewed viromone recipe (The spanish pharma test P) and felt weird as fuck. Low concentration EO like 2-10% no problem.

Deca more bloat than NPP. All androgens can cause some bloat in susceptible people, dose dependent and like @Virtuous said, the higher the body fat , the higher the risk of water retention in my experience.

I would give real test P a try, its my all time favorite. 50 mg/mL concentration is ideal for zero PIP and always avoid SQ injection with prop and avoid SQ leaks. A good lab/brewer can even make 150 mg/mL pipless and silky smooth.
Do you inject your test P ED or EOD?

MWF.

Daily i don't feel as good and more water retention (supports the AUC theory) and EOD is annoying to remember the days.
MORE water retention from daily shots??? Thats really surprising! What dose are you injecting for TRT?

Do you have the same reaction to enanthate if you dose it daily like prop?

it's not really about estrogen - it actually causes water retention and IA lowers it but you can't be on a caloric surplus and have a face of death as if you were in a large caloric deficit

why do people attribute everything to drugs they take and not take into account the rest of the factors that have a greater impact on our appearance than steroids...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws