advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emsculpting or cool sculpting? Anyone try it?

This is my follow up to my appt. yesterday.This girl told me I didn't need cool sculpting, had more loose skin then anything. She then proceeds to tell me Pure Sculpt would be a much better option. I ask questions about this procedure, but she sounded more like a salesman then knowing the product or procedure. She didn't convince me at all. If you can't tell me in detail what you are trying to sell me, I move on. She should have got her Medical professional, the nurse to answer my questions. That nurse was no where to be found that day.

This is my follow up to my appt. yesterday.This girl told me I didn't need cool sculpting, had more loose skin then anything. She then proceeds to tell me Pure Sculpt would be a much better option. I ask questions about this procedure, but she sounded more like a salesman then knowing the product or procedure. She didn't convince me at all. If you can't tell me in detail what you are trying to sell me, I move on. She should have got her Medical professional, the nurse to answer my questions. That nurse was no where to be found that day.

I doubt the target demographic for these 'procedures' is men..

you can sell anything to a woman who has had her looks taken from her by Father Time.

I doubt the target demographic for these 'procedures' is men..

you can sell anything to a woman who has had her looks taken from her by Father Time.

I can believe that. This places are over filled with women, not so much men.

I don't have enough fat for lipo. Dieting is not my problem, just stubborn lower back fat. I also only need 1 session of cool sculpting to get rid of the rest of fat.

Someone has been an effective salesperson with you! Did they offer any snake oil or herbal capsules to go with? Lmao
Bunk. Pure bunk. The only thing theyre selling is hope. This shit only promises to 'reduce the appearance of'... do you actually believe that fat can magically ooze and melt out of its cells holding it?

Youd really pay that much for a miniscule amount of adipose tissue? A good coach is cheaper, and more effective

Someone has been an effective salesperson with you! Did they offer any snake oil or herbal capsules to go with? Lmao
Bunk. Pure bunk. The only thing theyre selling is hope. This shit only promises to 'reduce the appearance of'... do you actually believe that fat can magically ooze and melt out of its cells holding it?

Youd really pay that much for a miniscule amount of adipose tissue? A good coach is cheaper, and more effective

LOL, I don't need a coach, I coach people. Read the whole post next time, I never said I wanted an effective salesman, I said I wanted someone who knew what they were talking about.

Actually there is some methods that get rid of fat in areas effectively. Maybe read up next time more. This is nothing new. ;)

To be clear, I did read the whole post, and found it all entertaining. Lol. Im very aware about whats out there... even with the few things that might offer limited results, with fda regulations what they are, results will be negligible.
As far as coaching, we can all benefit from the knowledge from others, since one person cant possibly know everything. There are some things that do work, and it doesnt need to be stupidly expensive or a gimmicky procedure. Actually

Last edited:
To be clear, I did read the whole post, and found it all entertaining. Lol. Im very aware about whats out there... even with the few thongs that might offer limited results, with fda regulations what they are, results will be negligible.
As far as coaching, we can all benefit from the knowledge from others, since one peraon cant possibly know everything. There are some things that do work, and it doesnt need to be stupidly expensive or a gimmicky procedure

What you consider expensive, maybe isn't expensive to others. ;) I not not competing so I will repeat again, I don't need a coach, nor did I say I know everything. You do your thing and I will do my thing. :cool:

What you consider expensive, maybe isn't expensive to others. ;) I not not competing so I will repeat again, I don't need a coach, nor did I say I know everything. You do your thing and I will do my thing. :cool:

My buddy who is a SHW competitor got lipo done on his lower back fat and bit on his glutes area and it really did seem to help - if he was a candidate being single digit BF% year round I reckon you could find someone credentialed to do it. Only downside is it took about a year for it to 'set' (almost seemed like it was watery in the areas for that year) - but he finally did some shows after it did 'set' and won an overall and took a few questionable loses in some other overalls this year. I've assisted with his posing and trained enough to where I knew his physique pretty well before and after and I can say it definitely made a difference.

I've had a bunch of PT clients get lipo on stubborn areas, and it really worked for the ones that had it done in Columbia and Brazil. They have it down to a science there. You stay at a clinic for a week or two after the procedure and they do certain stuff to speed healing and reduce texturing and scar tissue.

I've had a bunch of PT clients get lipo on stubborn areas, and it really worked for the ones that had it done in Columbia and Brazil. They have it down to a science there. You stay at a clinic for a week or two after the procedure and they do certain stuff to speed healing and reduce texturing and scar tissue.

How much does it cost down there?

Emsculpt and CoolSculpting are two non-surgical body-contouring procedures that can help you achieve a toned, sculpted form. If you are at or near your target weight and are interested in muscle development in addition to the reduction of fat, Emsculpt is the effective choice. If your main aim is to eliminate stubborn fat and you're not as interested in building muscle, you may be better off with CoolSculpting. If you’re still confused about Emsculpt or CoolSculpting. Contact expert at aesthetic treatment jersey city to solve your queries

Emsculpt and CoolSculpting are two non-surgical body-contouring procedures that can help you achieve a toned, sculpted form. If you are at or near your target weight and are interested in muscle development in addition to the reduction of fat, Emsculpt is the effective choice. If your main aim is to eliminate stubborn fat and you're not as interested in building muscle, you may be better off with CoolSculpting. If you’re still confused about Emsculpt or CoolSculpting. Contact expert at aesthetic treatment jersey city to solve your queries

Never heard of Emsculpt. Is that a newer procedure?

That's a spam post

I would like to have some lipo and skin removal on my flanks though

Never heard of Emsculpt. Is that a newer procedure?
Ironically, I heard of it for the first time yesterday, and like the supposed spam post above, it mentioned how it increases muscle size like 20% or so. Huh? I just don't know what could possibly reduce your fat (i.e., permanently remove it) AND simultaneously increase the size of your muscle.

Ironically, I heard of it for the first time yesterday, and like the supposed spam post above, it mentioned how it increases muscle size like 20% or so. Huh? I just don't know what could possibly reduce your fat (i.e., permanently remove it) AND simultaneously increase the size of your muscle.

You never heard of magic?

You don't have enough? Bro, I have never heard that term when it comes to laser lipo..

You are in a golden position for exceptional results. I have a friend who does gyno surgery and laser lipo on a lot of fitness industry people and his name is mentioned here often.. trust me, you have enough.

And at a min, if all you have to do is tighten, not even really remove, laser lipo can do that without direct fat removal. You might be misguided, srs. Lasers tighten skin..

You're money would do far more going the more solidified route IMO
I've tried the laser lipo under my armpit/side chest area. It does work but slowly. Tightening may be my next move.

Older thread but I was told that most places that have coolsculpting purposely scam you.

Each applicator is suppose to be on for an hour at least, and nothing less, according to manufacture. These places that say 35 to 75 minutes depending on area, are scamming you. They put the applicator in different spots that total up to 75 minutes. That's bullshit.
Each location has to be an hour. That's what the studies were on. Therefore for two spots (love handles) each side must have an applicator on it for an hour. If they only have one applicator, that means one hour on one side, and then an hour on other side. Two hours...

They scam you to get more treatments. They don't want you in for two hours. Each treatment can help reduce fat around 20% if done right. If you don't have a lot of fat, one time can be all you need. But they dont want that. They want you to come back.
I was considering this for my love handles. I'm hoping to do this soon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131