advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss Treatments: Finasteride and/or Minoxidil? Blackbeard or Anyone?

psychor

Registered
My hair has thinned and I want to regrow it back. I'm not taking anything (steroids, drugs, supplements, etc.) to cause any further hair loss. My question is since I am not taking anything to cause hair loss do I need a DHT blocker or Finasteride in order to regrow hair or will Minoxidil be all that's needed? Advice, opinions?

I plan on getting some Minoxidil(2.5mg) through BoselyRx since they are the only place I've found that gives it to men without prescription for $25/month(3 month plan) in the U.S.

My hair has thinned and I want to regrow it back. I'm not taking anything (steroids, drugs, supplements, etc.) to cause any further hair loss. My question is since I am not taking anything to cause hair loss do I need a DHT blocker or Finasteride in order to regrow hair or will Minoxidil be all that's needed? Advice, opinions?

I plan on getting some Minoxidil(2.5mg) through BoselyRx since they are the only place I've found that gives it to men without prescription for $25/month(3 month plan) in the U.S.
Minoxodil. A twofer; hair + reduction in bp. Worked for me. I have fotos of my results and I am not finished. I would never do any other drugs, think sides. PM me if you have any questions.

If your thinning is androgenetic alopecia, you will likely need finasteride to 1. Stop further hair loss 2. Regrow it.

Using minoxidil only for AGA is like planting trees in a burning forest. It's not very efficient and will not work forever.

You can use as little as 0.25 mg Mon/Wed/Fri of finasteride and often times regrow hair. You add low dose oral minoxidil to that and you're set.

I generally recommend using finasteride only for a year before trying minoxidil, as some guys will be able to regrow hair on fin only, but that's usually guys who are just thinning and don't have slick bald spots yet. If you use minox from the start, you will see faster results but your gains will likely be dependent on minox to keep them. With oral min, you can see results as soon as 2-3 months, but fin only can take +6 months.

Minoxodil. A twofer; hair + reduction in bp. Worked for me. I have fotos of my results and I am not finished. I would never do any other drugs, think sides. PM me if you have any questions.
Did you take anything for bp?

I would use some caution for those who are using or wish to use rogaine for hair growth. A close friend of mine started using it and 6 months later had a widow maker heart attack. Minoxidil can cause poor heart function or worsen existing heart problems. It can also increase one’s heart rate. We don’t know for a fact if Rogaine contributed to his heart attack but it certainly doesn’t appear to agree with everyone.

I would use some caution for those who are using or wish to use rogaine for hair growth. A close friend of mine started using it and 6 months later had a widow maker heart attack. Minoxidil can cause poor heart function or worsen existing heart problems. It can also increase one’s heart rate. We don’t know for a fact if Rogaine contributed to his heart attack but it certainly doesn’t appear to agree with everyone.
I've always read Minox would have the opposite effect. Sorry for your friend, but disagree with this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131