advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most effective compound for hair loss: Oral Minoxidil ( AKA Oral Rogaine )

Bringing this back to life. I've had a hair transplant, on the crown and the frontal. Hair is back-ish and from a front view you can see my hair but on top you see it is diffusing. I have a lot of possible follicles that can be activated, I know that because some small changes make it more full some days less full others.

I, at best, play defense with all my life using topical fina/minoxidil daily. Going to step it up, I shot @Blackbeard a PM, but I will put here just cause.

Think I am going to do oral Dut & oral minoxidil. 2.5mg/minoxidil a day but am unsure on Dut doses if anyone has a a clue?

Also, interested in hearing people's feedback on shedding times and thoughts on adding topical minoxidil later for more growth if necessary?

FWIW, I run very moderate doses now usually it's just EQ + Test + HGH with a little TBol in the peak summer. Right now it's 300 vet eq/150 test e + 5iu/generic HGH ED. I've stayed away from mast, most orals, etc., while the hair transplants are in to give it the biggest impact. On off times I take 150 test E + 2 iu HGH pharm grade 6 days a week.

Duta 0.5 mg MWF or even twice weekly will do the trick.

Fina 0.25 mg MWF-daily or 0.5 mg MWF. If you get weird sleep issues or sides, take it with dinner. (possibly higher absorption and you can "sleep" through any sides)

Duta 0.5 mg MWF or even twice weekly will do the trick.

Fina 0.25 mg MWF-daily or 0.5 mg MWF. If you get weird sleep issues or sides, take it with dinner. (possibly higher absorption and you can "sleep" through any sides)

Sounds good. I pivoted to fina at the ordering end cause the doctor prescribed essentially just that. half pill (.5mg) 3x week. Said to try fina first for the rest of the year, then assess. Said to taper up oral minoxidil too?

Going to add 1.25 mg minoxidil a day for two months then increase dose to 1.8 and finally 2.5 over 6 months.

Sounds good. I pivoted to fina at the ordering end cause the doctor prescribed essentially just that. half pill (.5mg) 3x week. Said to try fina first for the rest of the year, then assess. Said to taper up oral minoxidil too?

Going to add 1.25 mg minoxidil a day for two months then increase dose to 1.8 and finally 2.5 over 6 months.

No reason to taper minox, you will get faster results on 2.5 mg and it's a very very safe dosage. 2.5-5 mg is the ideal dosage for hair regrowth while mitigating sides.

I started running Fin a month back at .25 on a MWF schedule a month back with no sides. Since I upped my weekly test a bit I also bumped my fin to MTWTF and weekends off. So far so good.
Hair is staying safe and no sides. Erections are normal to report.

Not sure if allowed but is anyone able to PM me which sponsors here carry Oral Minoxidil besides napsgear?

Not sure if allowed but is anyone able to PM me which sponsors here carry Oral Minoxidil besides napsgear?
Allowed.

Would 0.25 work as well on 200 mgs test, as 700 mgs test, inhibiting the same percent of 5-ar conversion to dht?

Is it best to go to 0.5 or to 0.75 finasteride, on higher doses test 500 + mgs?

I think the hair regrowth experts are now on the derma roll micro needling the scalp +topical Minoxidil to get away from systemic sides. 1-2x a week 1mm to 1.5mm depth
Do you know what kind of results they get with this protocol?

Bringing this back to life. I've had a hair transplant, on the crown and the frontal. Hair is back-ish and from a front view you can see my hair but on top you see it is diffusing. I have a lot of possible follicles that can be activated, I know that because some small changes make it more full some days less full others.

I, at best, play defense with all my life using topical fina/minoxidil daily. Going to step it up, I shot @Blackbeard a PM, but I will put here just cause.

Think I am going to do oral Dut & oral minoxidil. 2.5mg/minoxidil a day but am unsure on Dut doses if anyone has a a clue?

Also, interested in hearing people's feedback on shedding times and thoughts on adding topical minoxidil later for more growth if necessary?

FWIW, I run very moderate doses now usually it's just EQ + Test + HGH with a little TBol in the peak summer. Right now it's 300 vet eq/150 test e + 5iu/generic HGH ED. I've stayed away from mast, most orals, etc., while the hair transplants are in to give it the biggest impact. On off times I take 150 test E + 2 iu HGH pharm grade 6 days a week.
Is the GH prescription as part of the hair process? I’m 45 getting a visible widows peak, all the men in my family were balding by now so for me gear seems to have prevented hair loss. I kept it shaved bald for about a decade so once it starts falling out I think I’ll just shave it all but to my point, sorry, TB500 I started taking when I kinda tore my rotator cuff a little in January and holy shit my hair has thickened, grows faster , and even had some color come back not just on my head but even my facial hair got darker. I found info on the net that says this isn’t uncommon so maybe try throwing some in during your hair gardening program brother I bet it helps out.

Would 0.25 work as well on 200 mgs test, as 700 mgs test, inhibiting the same percent of 5-ar conversion to dht?

Is it best to go to 0.5 or to 0.75 finasteride, on higher doses test 500 + mgs?

Its all about the same amount of DHT inhibition overall. It can only inhibit so much DHT (max 70% for most guys)

Even 100 mg finasteride daily only tops off around 70% less DHT.

Its all about the same amount of DHT inhibition overall. It can only inhibit so much DHT (max 70% for most guys)

Even 100 mg finasteride daily only tops off around 70% less DHT.
This is what studies indicate, everyone have seen this far.

Some guys like Dave Palumbo can take 5 mgs finasteride a day, and have for twenty years, and still test with normal and even high dht levels. This is an exception, of course, as it's mind boogling how some people have insane genetics, in a particular area.

Is the GH prescription as part of the hair process? I’m 45 getting a visible widows peak, all the men in my family were balding by now so for me gear seems to have prevented hair loss. I kept it shaved bald for about a decade so once it starts falling out I think I’ll just shave it all but to my point, sorry, TB500 I started taking when I kinda tore my rotator cuff a little in January and holy shit my hair has thickened, grows faster , and even had some color come back not just on my head but even my facial hair got darker. I found info on the net that says this isn’t uncommon so maybe try throwing some in during your hair gardening program brother I bet it helps out.

GH is just a part of my daily routine, not prescription. It seems to help a lot with staying lean, etc.. I may try out TB500 if that's the case, what kind of dose are you using? I likely will give this fin + min a 6 month start to see, and if it goes well I don't mind adding to it.

Is the GH prescription as part of the hair process? I’m 45 getting a visible widows peak, all the men in my family were balding by now so for me gear seems to have prevented hair loss.
Please elaborate on how gear prevented you from losing hair.

GH is just a part of my daily routine, not prescription. It seems to help a lot with staying lean, etc.. I may try out TB500 if that's the case, what kind of dose are you using? I likely will give this fin + min a 6 month start to see, and if it goes well I don't mind adding to it.
I don’t have the dose with me I’m turkey hunting but the standard 1 ml mix in a bottle I do 10 iu a day and LOVE IT. GH makes my hair grow and collagen helps too

I don’t have the dose with me I’m turkey hunting but the standard 1 ml mix in a bottle I do 10 iu a day and LOVE IT. GH makes my hair grow and collagen helps too
Good Luck of your bird!!.
Season stats April 25 in my area.
Counting sleeps!

I meant TB 500 dose.

I meant TB 500 dose.
Yea sorry, TB500 like most peptide comes in standard bottles, I mix 1 ml and then I draw up 10 iu on a slin pen and that’s my dose. I go back from hunting tomorrow if you want the dose exact still reply and or Dm me and I’ll get it to you tommorow evening, I’m at a hunting lodge with no PEDs on me.

Fina 0.25 mg MWF-daily or 0.5 mg MWF.
^^^wanted to follow-up to update you & the thread

MANY of you guys had made a request for lower dosed FINASTERIDE
& @Black Beard solidified it in large part with this thread

..we had 5mg TABs

AVAILABLE NOW; we have just introduced:
100 FINASTERIDE 0.5MG #GT54

♦ Easy to break hard-pressed TABs for 0.25mg dose
♦ Real Lab Made High-Quality that everyone knows & expects from us
..& best of all ..DIRT CHEAP ..as-in; you'll be shocked
♦ @0.25mg/day ..just 2 bottles will last you a YEAR ..with 35x 0.25mg doses left over

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131