over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral preferences for off-season

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 226465

Before anyone says use the search function I already have many times and come across lots of different threads some from 10+ years ago so wanted to get an updated list of opinions

Current cycle
Sust: 750mg
Deca: 600mg
Mast: 400mg

Contemplating adding in an oral(s) for potentially the remainder of the year or 4 on 4 off etc I was thinking anadrol 50mg/day but I’ve been reading various different combos etc and wanted to see what experiences you guys have had. I’ve only ever run anadrol and anavar for reference

So potential ideas

Anadrol at 50-100mg

Anadrol & winstrol 50/50mg read quite a lot of positive feedback on this but never thought of it previously

Anadrol & anavar 50/50mg some feedback mostly positive

Any ideas welcome?

Generic goal off adding size and strength for reference

I do have some short’ish term strength goals I’d like to hit to but my primary focus is muscle building

Before anyone says use the search function I already have many times and come across lots of different threads some from 10+ years ago so wanted to get an updated list of opinions

Current cycle
Sust: 750mg
Deca: 600mg
Mast: 400mg

Contemplating adding in an oral(s) for potentially the remainder of the year or 4 on 4 off etc I was thinking anadrol 50mg/day but I’ve been reading various different combos etc and wanted to see what experiences you guys have had. I’ve only ever run anadrol and anavar for reference

So potential ideas

Anadrol at 50-100mg

Anadrol & winstrol 50/50mg read quite a lot of positive feedback on this but never thought of it previously

Anadrol & anavar 50/50mg some feedback mostly positive

Any ideas welcome?

Generic goal off adding size and strength for reference

I do have some short’ish term strength goals I’d like to hit to but my primary focus is muscle building

Why do you want to use an oral, what is the goal in the offseason?

You'd probably get get the same positive increase in performance, without the negative health effects and possible loss of appetite, by bumping your existing Sust, Deca, Mast doses.

Save orals for pre contest, beach, guest pose, or some event you need to look good for.

Why do you want to use an oral, what is the goal in the offseason?

You'd probably get get the same positive increase in performance, without the negative health effects and possible loss of appetite, by bumping your existing Sust, Deca, Mast doses.

Save orals for pre contest, beach, guest pose, or some event you need to look good for.
Just the usual size and strength really

Just interested to see what orals may bring to the equation instead of upping the injectables but maybe that would be a more suitable alternative

How about if appetite/digestion would allow them?
That's why I'm writing only Anavar because in 90% of cases it doesn't cause problems with appetite, there is no unnecessary water retention because it does not aromatize, it is 100% metabolized in the kidneys, not in the liver, but I rarely use it in the offseason - I prefer to push it higher injection dose

How about if appetite/digestion would allow them?
There’s just no true advantage as orals are more for cosmetic purposes with the muscle. Increase injectables as Luki said and focus on food and keeping that appetite up as you should be eating to the point of being uncomfortable on high days so maximizing stomach and digestion is key.

Save orals until at maximum 16 weeks out from a show, until then it’s food and injectable’s IMO as you want your organs to be as healthy as possible as you go into a cut/prep which orals directly impact.

That's why I'm writing only Anavar because in 90% of cases it doesn't cause problems with appetite, there is no unnecessary water retention because it does not aromatize, it is 100% metabolized in the kidneys, not in the liver, but I rarely use it in the offseason - I prefer to push it higher injection dose
I like Anavar in the off-season for the exact same reasons if one wants to use an oral, but it's 100% metabolized in the liver, in spite of the wrong Wiki page. It has low hepatotoxicity, but that's another story.

I like Anavar in the off-season for the exact same reasons if one wants to use an oral, but it's 100% metabolized in the liver, in spite of the wrong Wiki page. It has low hepatotoxicity, but that's another story.
I don't know where you got this information from, but even medical websites write exactly different things about where Anavar is metabolized

There’s just no true advantage as orals are more for cosmetic purposes with the muscle

I mean.. that’s not necessarily true

They certainly add size and allow you to progress in strength

People just don’t use them long enough.

Case in point, how much size would you expect to gain in 3-4 weeks of say.. tren ace? Probably not much

Use a solid dose of anadrol for 12 weeks and I’m sure you would see some notable gains

But appetite issues are certainly a problem if they arise

I mean.. that’s not necessarily true

They certainly add size and allow you to progress in strength

People just don’t use them long enough.

Case in point, how much size would you expect to gain in 3-4 weeks of say.. tren ace? Probably not much

Use a solid dose of anadrol for 12 weeks and I’m sure you would see some notable gains

But appetite issues are certainly a problem if they arise
Sure. But you have to keep liver and digestive issues in check and blood work clean. Much harder than with injectable’s. Why comprise your organ health and digestion in the off-season for some temporary size and strength?

You’ll get much more pushing food harder and Test, EQ, NPP, or Primo for a longer period of time. Bodybuilding, especially for guys who compete is a long play and all about making progress while keeping blood work clean IMO. So best to save the orals for prep and cutting in my experience.

Sure. But you have to keep liver and digestive issues in check and blood work clean. Much harder than with injectable’s. Why comprise your organ health and digestion in the off-season for some temporary size and strength?

You’ll get much more pushing food harder and Test, EQ, NPP, or Primo for a longer period of time. Bodybuilding, especially for guys who compete is a long play and all about making progress while keeping blood work clean IMO. So best to save the orals for prep and cutting in my experience.
👍🏿💯

I agree with this

Just didn’t agree with the whole saying they are more for cosmetic purposes

Winstrol and halo sure

But anadrol can put a lot of size on you - which would be ‘keepable’ under the right circumstances

Thanks for the replies guys

My initial leap to considering orals was I wanted to hit some rep pb’s by the end of the year but maybe the short term gain off the orals may not make sense with my long term goals (bodybuilding)

I also do agree injectables/gh/insulin are preferable over orals for off season bodybuilding

I am obviously using injectables and also gh currently at 5iu and was using insulin but that got dropped as I was gaining to much to quick

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131