over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral preferences for off-season

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
So you stopped insulin because you were gaining too much too fast?

But now you want to take some high dosed orals to "gain" and break some PR's (hoping to get bigger)?

LOL OK 🧐
😂😂 dropping the insulin was under my coaches instruction I think my weight shot up rapidly from fluid retention cause we introduced the GH as when we pulled the insulin I didn’t really drop any bodyweight. But when I took a few days off GH I dropped like 10lbs or more

I am somewhat of an easy gainer (of fat) so insulin may not be the absolute best tool for me but with minimal exposure or knowledge first hand of it I’m not certain of this

I’m 100% happy with gaining muscle (obviously) but just gotta keep the bodyfat to a minimal and I don’t believe orals would make gaining bodyfat any more likely whereas insulin possibly could

But yeah without context it made no sense

😂😂 dropping the insulin was under my coaches instruction I think my weight shot up rapidly from fluid retention cause we introduced the GH as when we pulled the insulin I didn’t really drop any bodyweight. But when I took a few days off GH I dropped like 10lbs or more

I am somewhat of an easy gainer (of fat) so insulin may not be the absolute best tool for me but with minimal exposure or knowledge first hand of it I’m not certain of this

I’m 100% happy with gaining muscle (obviously) but just gotta keep the bodyfat to a minimal and I don’t believe orals would make gaining bodyfat any more likely whereas insulin possibly could

But yeah without context it made no sense
you are wrong - the appropriate use of insulin will result in smaller increases in fat tissue than not using it - Justin Harris has explained it perfectly many times

you are wrong - the appropriate use of insulin will result in smaller increases in fat tissue than not using it - Justin Harris has explained it perfectly many times
I definitely could be wrong that was my only use of insulin and not something I’ve researched that much about

As I’ve gotten older, orals have become less and less beneficial and caused more and more sides. Mainly GI issues and appetite suppression…2 killers in an off-season setting. In contest prep, bring it on.

These days when trying to gain, I let injectables, HGH and slin be the main drivers.
This. No orals offseason. I want to EAT to gain weight and any orals hurt that ability.
You should be using enough injectables that it shouldnt make a break anything.

Just watched this and for others who may be interested covers this above point

IMG_8180.jpeg

Just watched this and for others who may be interested covers this above point

View attachment 185195
I only use insulin on high carb days in my current progressive phase. Our goal is as much lean mass as possible in this phase though thus the reason.

Insulin can also be used on other days too based on the phase and goal- it’s not the insulin that will make you fat. As I said before people use insulin to abuse food, not the other way around. Food makes you fat, not the insulin.

I personally love the extra fluid and volume in the muscle from HGH and insulin. It’s a good look when lean and makes training heavier a bit safer. The only time I would NOT do it is if it raises my RHR or BP. At that point I’d cut back personally.

You and your coach will find your sweet spot. That’s the beauty of doing check-ins and tracking all.

I only use insulin on high carb days in my current progressive phase. Our goal is as much lean mass as possible in this phase though thus the reason.

Insulin can also be used on other days too based on the phase and goal- it’s not the insulin that will make you fat. As I said before people use insulin to abuse food, not the other way around. Food makes you fat, not the insulin.

I personally love the extra fluid and volume in the muscle from HGH and insulin. It’s a good look when lean and makes training heavier a bit safer. The only time I would NOT do it is if it raises my RHR or BP. At that point I’d cut back personally.

You and your coach will find your sweet spot. That’s the beauty of doing check-ins and tracking all.
I believe that’s JH’s approach to but for me I train 6 days/week and my carbs are the same each day.

For reference I was using 5iu pre and 10iu post and I don’t necessarily believe I gained any additional fat directly from this.

100% agree disaster strikes when you already have your calories surplus then add insulin in and then throw another few hundred carbs on top

I believe that’s JH’s approach to but for me I train 6 days/week and my carbs are the same each day.

For reference I was using 5iu pre and 10iu post and I don’t necessarily believe I gained any additional fat directly from this.

100% agree disaster strikes when you already have your calories surplus then add insulin in and then throw another few hundred carbs on top
You shouldn’t if the calorie intake is done properly. The benefit will be more volume and better recovery from the insulin.

You shouldn’t if the calorie intake is done properly. The benefit will be more volume and better recovery from the insulin.
Recovery is a huge factor for me with training everything 2x /week so that alone makes it very appealing

Yes, I recall this.

@skylarr123 if diet is equal, the insulin will allow for more carbs to be stored as gyclogen vs if insulin is not being used. Insulin only causes fat gain because people go off their diet or add food above their dietary needs to compensate for the insulin.

I don’t know if insulin will add a lot of mass directly. I noticed it does offer A LOT of extra recovery. Even with only a small ammount pre and/or post.

I don’t know if insulin will add a lot of mass directly. I noticed it does offer A LOT of extra recovery. Even with only a small ammount pre and/or post.
My experience as well. Insulin (at least short acting, which is all I’ve used) has never effected my weight or anything personally, it’s just allowed me to continue pushing food in a productive manner.

My experience as well. Insulin (at least short acting, which is all I’ve used) has never effected my weight or anything personally, it’s just allowed me to continue pushing food in a productive manner.
I have been looking into Justin Harris’s theory on how it could keep you leaner and it makes a lot of sense

I think adding insulin back in may make sense seems to be a lot of pro’s and not many cons as long as you’re sensible

I have been looking into Justin Harris’s theory on how it could keep you leaner and it makes a lot of sense

I think adding insulin back in may make sense seems to be a lot of pro’s and not many cons as long as you’re sensible
I dont understand why so many of you guys hire coaches then come here and ask questions about what your doing or what you want to do????????????

Is an AI mandatory for this? I would be taking 1mg adex a day for that
For me yes. 1 mg of adex works great. I do have to add our 275er couldnt even smell a Dbol tab without his nipples hurting. No amount of AI helped.

Everyones opinion is just that. Its all just info to help with the experiment that is you.

I would drop or lower the Mast and toss in Superdrol as the Oral of choice. Buy hey that's just me. I favor Superdrol for lean hard vascular mass gains. I don't suffer from decreased appetite like others may. Gauge what works best for you! Sometimes it takes trial and error to find out what you like most or more than others. You know the drill.

In general I personally don't understand the use of masteron in the offseason - just remove it and add more compounds with greater potential for muscle growth such as nandrolone and test - leave orals for prep as most advise you here
Since someone ( @ChaseIrons ) is using 2g Masteron ew, now most people thinks it's a great mass builder, they miss the part that he is also using 20iu HGH daily. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131