advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The most effective compound for hair loss: Oral Minoxidil ( AKA Oral Rogaine )

Anyone who has had slow progress with Minoxidil? I had a hair transplant eight months ago, two months after the surgery I started with oral minoxidil 5mg and a month later the shedding started. Now currently been on minoxidil for 6 months and the shedding has not stopped, progress is slow.
Are you using finasteride or dutasteride? Is the shedding the male pattern baldness areas or everywhere?

So, I started the oral minoxidil on Wednesday..I’m a person who can go into a very violent mindset and sometimes actions very easily..I had an instance like that on Wednesday. I took one of the minoxidils and it calmed me down significantly!

Everytime I’ve taken it I have a crazy calming effect..

This for real, or placebo?
Anything is possible, Minoxidil is kind of a mystery to us still. Who knows.

Will the oral minoxidil (with finasteride) yield the same results as the topical minoxidil for beard growth?
It should. Generally, Oral minoxidil is much more effective than topical. Finasteride does usually not affect beard growth negatively. Dutasteride sometimes can.

Are you using finasteride or dutasteride? Is the shedding the male pattern baldness areas or everywhere?

Anything is possible, Minoxidil is kind of a mystery to us still. Who knows.

It should. Generally, Oral minoxidil is much more effective than topical. Finasteride does usually not affect beard growth negatively. Dutasteride sometimes can.
Only with minoxidil, finas makes me feel bad. Mmmm i think better part is in areas.

Only with minoxidil, finas makes me feel bad. Mmmm i think better part is in areas.

That's probably your issue. Without finasteride, you're going to keep balding in non-transplanted areas and the chances of your transplanted hairs surviving and sticking around are lower if you aren't taking a DHT reducing medication.

What dosage did you try finasteride at? Most people take too much.

That's probably your issue. Without finasteride, you're going to keep balding in non-transplanted areas and the chances of your transplanted hairs surviving and sticking around are lower if you aren't taking a DHT reducing medication.
When blasting gear, is the finasteride able to lower DHT enough to make a difference? Im just looking to stay ahead of any hair loss and just keep what I have.

When blasting gear, is the finasteride able to lower DHT enough to make a difference? Im just looking to stay ahead of any hair loss and just keep what I have.

1. The less thinning/balding you have , the more effective it is. Prevention is easier than reversal, especially on cycle.

2. It offers best results if you are running T only or T with low androgenic AAS (var, EQ, etc).

3. Every individual has different sensitivity to hair loss from different compounds and different response to finasteride. So what one guy can get away with wont always work for someone else.

@TeknoViking I believe used fina and dutasteride during blasts with good results. Maybe he will chime in.

0.5mg finasteride has held on to my hair while using all kinds of compounds. Tried quitting before and quickly noticed itching and shedding. For me, DHT from test is the worst for hair

0.5mg finasteride has held on to my hair while using all kinds of compounds. Tried quitting before and quickly noticed itching and shedding. For me, DHT from test is the worst for hair
I’m just a little unclear on the last sentence. Was Test still the worst on Finasteride? I get the it’s all individual, I’m just curious to your experience. Thanks man, appreciate it.

I’m just a little unclear on the last sentence. Was Test still the worst on Finasteride? I get the it’s all individual, I’m just curious to your experience. Thanks man, appreciate it.

I'm fairly certain what he means is "Since i don't lose hair while using Test+other AAS+Finasteride, that shows me that its the DHT that causes my hair loss"

Since the fin is only protecting him from DHT, not from testosterone itself or any other AAS. If that makes sense.

I'm fairly certain what he means is "Since i don't lose hair while using Test+other AAS+Finasteride, that shows me that its the DHT that causes my hair loss"

Since the fin is only protecting him from DHT, not from testosterone itself or any other AAS. If that makes sense.
Yes, makes sense. I must have been half asleep last night when I read it or I’m just dense haha. Thanks!

Yes exactly. I avoided anabolics since getting a hair transplant just due to that issue, but gave it shot and it didn't really affect my hair with use of finasteride, ketoconazole shampoo and ru58841

So, I started the oral minoxidil on Wednesday..I’m a person who can go into a very violent mindset and sometimes actions very easily..I had an instance like that on Wednesday. I took one of the minoxidils and it calmed me down significantly!

Everytime I’ve taken it I have a crazy calming effect..

This for real, or placebo?
It is at first a blood pressure med !

The finasteride is starting to bite me in the ass again!

Super paranoid, crazy aggressive, super confrontational..and really quiet..I’m a loud person who loves to bullshit and I stopped talking for about a week..taking some time off that shit again..

Oral minoxidil is working like crazy though..thinning is completely gone..I had a widows peak since birth but even that shits filling in

The finasteride is starting to bite me in the ass again!

Super paranoid, crazy aggressive, super confrontational..and really quiet..I’m a loud person who loves to bullshit and I stopped talking for about a week..taking some time off that shit again..

Oral minoxidil is working like crazy though..thinning is completely gone..I had a widows peak since birth but even that shits filling in

What dose were you running and how were you taking it?

I see best results in people running 0.25 mg daily or 0.5 mg MWF taken with dinner. ( It will kind of peak during evening/sleep so you sleep through it if having sides).

What dose were you running and how were you taking it?

I see best results in people running 0.25 mg daily or 0.5 mg MWF taken with dinner. ( It will kind of peak during evening/sleep so you sleep through it if having sides).
0.5 3x a week

I have bad TBI and all that good shit..I’m not exactly the best test subject for drug reaction lol

TB500 has my hair darker and growing fast, not why I take it but it’s very noticeable

0.5 3x a week

I have bad TBI and all that good shit..I’m not exactly the best test subject for drug reaction lol

Try 0.25 mg daily with dinner or try taking the 0.5 mg MWF with dinner next time you want to try again.

@marssel

TB500 is a thymus hormone and HGH stimulates the thymus gland and keeps it from shrinking (by the time you're 80, you basically have no thymus gland left). So this makes sense.

We see guys without MPB with thin hair from "old age". Most likely from lower IGF-1/HGH.

Reactions: D2
I can vouch for oral minoxidil definitely working, I don't know if it's a "cure" but I saw massive improvement. I used 5mg minox a day with 0.5mg dutasteride every other day, I'm still on the dutasteride.

The issue for me was that the minoxidil grew more hair EVERYWHERE, even places where there was never hair before, a lot of it and quickly. It was so bad that the trade off wasn't worth it...

The full body fur stage isn't too bad. Totally worth the trade off in order to get to the tail growing stage. Honestly I don't know how I overhead pressed heavy or banged out effective threesomes before I had this wonderful tripod appendage.

Attachments

• dk-comp-barbell-v2.jpg
    dk-comp-barbell-v2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 9
The full body fur stage isn't too bad. Totally worth the trade off in order to get to the tail growing stage. Honestly I don't know how I overhead pressed heavy or banged out effective threesomes before I had this wonderful tripod appendage.

🤣

"Stage"? You mean that it stopped?

Bringing this back to life. I've had a hair transplant, on the crown and the frontal. Hair is back-ish and from a front view you can see my hair but on top you see it is diffusing. I have a lot of possible follicles that can be activated, I know that because some small changes make it more full some days less full others.

I, at best, play defense with all my life using topical fina/minoxidil daily. Going to step it up, I shot @Blackbeard a PM, but I will put here just cause.

Think I am going to do oral Dut & oral minoxidil. 2.5mg/minoxidil a day but am unsure on Dut doses if anyone has a a clue?

Also, interested in hearing people's feedback on shedding times and thoughts on adding topical minoxidil later for more growth if necessary?

FWIW, I run very moderate doses now usually it's just EQ + Test + HGH with a little TBol in the peak summer. Right now it's 300 vet eq/150 test e + 5iu/generic HGH ED. I've stayed away from mast, most orals, etc., while the hair transplants are in to give it the biggest impact. On off times I take 150 test E + 2 iu HGH pharm grade 6 days a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131