over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enlightened Ice Cream

I would have to drive 35 or 40 mins to get enlightened. Problem living in a small town

Has anyone tried any of those healthy edible cookie doughs or anything along those lines? The lions choice looks good and the peanut principle PB looks interesting

After reading through this I decided to try the red velvet flavor of Enlightened....yeah, I'm a fan now, lol.

Noice!!! ...I have yet to try a flavor that wasn't yummy... Birthday Cake is fantastic... Chocolate Chip Mint is at the top of my list...... Bananas Foster is delish...Don't pass up Movie Night.... a MUST TRY!!…. Publix carries em but only a handful of flavors....and i've driven to MANY just to see if its different....but its all the same.... Whole Foods has ALOT of flavors but not all..... im on a mission.... some I just cannot find..

Strawberry Cheesecake
Glazed Donut
Marshmallow Peanut Butter
French Toast
Smores

are nowhere to be found..... but i'm still hunting!!!

What stores you finding this at?

My local chain (Publix) carries em … but only some... Whole Foods has about half the flavors..

Last edited by a moderator:
In my area GNC carries enlightened ice cream.

they have a store locator on their website that you can put your area code in. there's a couple of GNC/Publix that carry them near me so I'm going to check them out this weekend as a cheat meal :)

they have a store locator on their website that you can put your area code in.

I saw that....Publix and Whole Foods are the only 2 in my area...... fml

I guess kroger has it near me. It's a 30 minute drive and there the only ones that carry the pint ice cream

Maybe I'm lucky in my area but my assistant told me today they have it even at Walmart here

The Publix near me has 10 flavors sooo me and the lady will be having a cheat meal tonight.

Picked some up the other after this thread started. Had 1/2 pint of the chocolate mint last night. It certainly didn't disappoint. Much better than the Halo garbage.

Picked some up the other after this thread started. Had 1/2 pint of the chocolate mint last night. It certainly didn't disappoint. Much better than the Halo garbage.

glad to hear that.

the only halo flavor that i will say is hands down good, is the waffles and pancakes. i shit you not, its fantastic.

the rest of halo top flavors are just too artificial and it lacks any kind of creaminess that you get with real ice cream. i'd rather just go get froyo from a sweet frog or something of that nature.

the rest of halo top flavors are just too artificial and it lacks any kind of creaminess that you get with real ice cream.

THATS what makes Enlightened soooooo good.... its nice and creamy...if its frozen solid let it sit for about 20min room temp.... let is get soft... Trust bro....you're gonna looooooove this shit.....

Reno Chocolate Mint is my fav now..... good as fugggg…… dying to try that Marshmallow PB but I cant fucking find it dammit....

Epoxy I want a full report brother!!!

THATS what makes Enlightened soooooo good.... its nice and creamy...if its frozen solid let it sit for about 20min room temp.... let is get soft... Trust bro....you're gonna looooooove this shit.....

Reno Chocolate Mint is my fav now..... good as fugggg…… dying to try that Marshmallow PB but I cant fucking find it dammit....

Will do - I got myself brownie/cookie dough and mint chip for the GF. going after it here in an hour so.

Had the chocolate brownie / cookie dough mix. Definitely better than halo top - the chunks of cookie dough were on point and it was definitely creamier than halo top by a good bit. Still nowhere in "real ice cream territory" but when you're talking about 1/3 of the calories of a pint of Breyers, this is about the best you can do. My girl enjoyed her mint chip - we will get more flavors to try in the near future.

It was a "cheat" for me yesterday, although not a huge one, eating 3/4 of the pint only resulted in 300 cals, wasn't enough to send me into full inferno mode (currently on DNP). I was hot for a short bit, went to bed fine as usual.

I know this is an old thread, but the Jewel chain of grocery stores in the Chicago area has started carrying Enlightened ice cream, and dammit that stuff is good! I'm currently dieting and it's a nice treat that is low cal, has alot of protein and fiber, and very little sugar. The sea salt caramel is very good. "Movie Night" is buttered popcorn flavored ice cream with caramel swirls and small bits of chocolate in it. VERY good! 360 calories in the whole pint, and 28 grams of protein. Chocolate peanut butter and butter pecan are both very good too. The stuff is hard as a rock when you get it out of the freezer, but if you let it thaw at room temp. for an hour it softens up nicely. Do yourself a favor and try some of this stuff......

stuff sucks ass compared to halo top. which halo tops sucks ass to ben and jerries lol

Halo is shit compared to Enlightened....Whole Foods and Publix are now carrying more flavors..... Even just straight up Vanilla is fantastic,.....240 calories...creamy as fugg….Halo is watered down caca

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131