over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epithalon Results?

warreniii

Newbies
I recently started Epithalon.

Does anyone have any results they can share?

Not yet - dose?

Not yet, but I'm quite curious myself so I actually just ordered some earlier today along with my ipam+cjc1295no/dac restock. Although I think I might stop ipam while I run epithalon to better discern how it feels.

It seems this Epithalon stuff activates the pineal gland, whereas GHRP's we're all used to are stimulating the pituitary gland. Very interesting, especially when you consider that the activity of both reduces with age. I mean, I read a paper today discussing how melatonin in primates has been shown to go down with age as a part of the flattening of the circadian rhythm, and melatonin is important to insulin response, sleep, and the normalization of the levels of different neurotransmitters. And of course, the pineal gland is what governs melatonin release, so in theory it should get healthier with use and stimulation much like the thymus and the pituitary? I haven't looked into pineal gland stuff since back when I first got interested in DMT - so interesting.

But this telomerase stuff for reducing the natural degredation of DNA in cells with age, and the super deep sleep that comes with it, sounds super interesting.

Dosage wise, what are you running?

Last edited:
Results

Good stuff.

I too am running CJC-no dac with just Epithalon. I stopped the Ipam as well.

Right now I'm running

Epithalon:
2 units on a 1cc pin early morning
2 units before bed

CJC-1295 no dac:
2 units on 1cc pin morning, noon, and before bed

I notice my sleep improved quite a bit and my skin has improved.

Emotionally I'm feeling pretty good as well.

I've been taking it about 1.5 weeks and I plan on maintaining this routine for 8 weeks.

I also ordered some HGH Frag which I'll incorporate late this week.

Results

How's the Epitalon been going?

I've noticed that there have been a few other threads opened on it recently so there is definitely interest building - I just wanted to update and say that after dropping all other peptides (finished my last run of ipam/cjc/bpc, injury is healed) I started Epitalon, and been doing it daily for over a month and have been sleeping great.

My dosage is 100mcg a day, at night before bed.

Several people have noted that I look younger, I know that sounds like the typical response that you've read everywhere else but I'm just saying this because it happened. Good sleep can make you look fresh.

I feel very relaxed throughout the day, which is good for me. My workouts feel good too, I think being relaxed helps my performance during intense lifts in a mild way, I've actually been making better gains now than on ipam. I do notice that if I up the dose a bit I tend to feel a bit foggy/hazy the next day. I kind of like it, as an insomnia-prone person.

I did try 2 days without it and slept fine, though the second night didn't get me to the same depth of sleep. I went back to doing it because it's just hard to say no to a great night of sleep. Soon here I will stop completely for a while and see how sleep is. So far I love the stuff.

Since all the studies were done on mice and monkeys, we don't really know the safety of stimulating your pineal gland so often, but eventually I might do it more like the studies do, and do 5 days a month or 20 day stretches twice a year as a sort of pineal gland therapy. Honestly it's the only peptide I've considered keeping around long term.

Im dosing 500mcg a day for 20 days then a month off and so one.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131