over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ and Heart Problems?

Hypertension resulting from AAS use, USUALLY results due to an increase in extracellular fluid, (edema). Abnormal CBC readings are USUALLY an indication of "other" potential problems. While RBC count is important, the most important reading (of the RBC indicies) is the MCV which basically determines the SIZE of the RBC!

I've used EQ extensively over the years, usually in conjunction with other AAS and I've never had a RBC reading which was excessively elevated. More importantly, my MCV was never elevated at any time. EQ has always been the favorite AAS used by vet's for ACTIVE race horses. Gee...I wonder why???

I don't believe that EQ is any more responsible for Heart/Cardiovascular problems than any of the other AAS. It's always a good idea to get blood-work done (which almost NO-ONE does) AND check your blood pressure regularly while ON! You cannot FEEL high blood pressure; which is why it's often referred to as "the silent killer."

JD~
Hi, curious as to why you say that MCV is the most important indicy of CBC? Does size matter that much? Ladies? Seriously though, are you saying that the size of the red blood cells has more of a potential threat than the Crit levels. I am curious as to the different effects that the size of the cell would/might cause - would larger and less cells or smaller and more cells be worse, or a more telling tell, given the same volume?

Hey guys.. i recently read some info about EQ/Boldenone related to premature death and heart problems. Is there any truth to this? I love EQ almost more than any other roid for me.. but I am more concerned about my heart. I quit taking Tren because of reading some enlarged heart problems with it. So anybody have any info on which steroids are related to heart problems, heart valve prob. or enlarged hearts causing heart attacks??? Is there any valid truth to EQ causing this? Thanks

Ive never seen any deaths that were proven linked to EQ use. It can raise your RBC. Just be responsible and dont abuse the dosage or stay on for too long.

Lets take it back to the old school! Yall realize this thread is 5 years old? Anyway while I'm here, EQ is not gonna kill you, just keep it 600mg or under/week, no longer than 16 weeks.

I heart EQ

Lets take it back to the old school! Yall realize this thread is 5 years old? Anyway while I'm here, EQ is not gonna kill you, just keep it 600mg or under/week, no longer than 16 weeks.

I heart EQ

That's what happens when you get newbies in here bringing up old threads to bump up their post count. This guy just joined today and has like 17 posts already, none which are useful.:banghead:

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb