over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ and Test E

Not attacking you or anything. just want you to that when people attack you here, it means they have good intentions and they are worried about you.
You didn't give any info about your self from the beginning and you are asking a very simple question that you could have researched.

I see that no one even mentioned Blood Pressure problems that you might suffer, because you were rude. they gave you the doses and that's it.
Blood Pressure and EQ are so much related especially if there is some high testos.

just apologize to them. you said it, they don't know you. so sorry is not a big deal.
you will want their help in the future, when you have real problems associated with AAS so let them know that you are a man and a BRO IN IRON.

GOOD LUCK
Not sure how to take that .. I have to disagree with you . Suggesting that I look it up was sound advice but asking a question no matter how redundant is not out of line on a bodybuilding forum especially when they could have contributed . Otherwise then it is only limited to pros with no room for anyone else . Just look at the similar posts over the years . If they thought the question was beneath them they could have ignored it . I don't believe they were worried for me . I think I bored them .

I think if you read the posts .. blood pressure is mentioned by one guy . I'm not sure an apology is in order on my side and I'm not sure what you mean when I have a " real" problem . When will that be ? Who decides what is "real" ? I needed some opinions on how much to run and to me that was "real" . In the end I did get feedback and I appreciate it . As you can see there were several different opinions so I think asking the question was more helpful with real feedback ..

Cheers

Last cycle was tren and test E . 100 EOD and 600mg test/week ..
I haven't gone much over 750mg test . Did 1000 mg test for one cycle in the past .

I heard from a guy yesterday who outlined what seems like a good plan .
started out

300 & 500 for 3 weeks , then eventually going to 600 & 750 ..then tapering down and adding masteron week 12 .. He also suggested some PCT .. Total time would be about 17 weeks ..

A few guys suggested 1000mg test to 600 mg EQ . It's more economic than anything but do you think 1000 would make a big difference over 750 ?

As long as you're still growing on 750mg Test then I wouldn't go any higher. As long as your macro's are in check then you should be fine! Make small jumps in dosages and adjust the macro's as needed!!

I'll throw in my .02 as well....

I like 600 of EQ a week as well. Did u know EQ likes to be run for longer durations? If not, use the SEARCH button and check it out. May want to take this into your cycle consideration as well. As far as raising your RBC..if you are worried have your RBC and clotting factor tested.

On a side note to add to all the drama...my advice is to "be cool". Defend yourself if you feel the need but be cool and try to see where others are coming from. So far nothing has been said that can't be forgotten. As soon as someone (a newbie, if you will) starts taking shots at the vets and other members on the board that's when you really get flamed. So far you've handled yourself well. Continue to do so and you will gain the respect of the board.

Thanks .. I am cool ..lol

Pretty much the opinion is 600 mg of EQ .. there seem to be difference of opinions on the test .. Thoughts ? Long duration ? You could also give me your opinion . Yes I could look it up but I wanted live input . Hence the question . The post was meant for dialogue .

I will defend myself and as you see I made no personal attacks unlike others (well maybe some sarcasm to a guy who gave it :) ) . Again .. if the topic is boring then skip it and leave it to people who want to help me . One guy said I'm wasting the board's time . Really ? Since when is knowledge a waste of time . The only wasted time was sending me negativity instead of help . The best part was when they said they had an opinion but were actually withholding it . " I'm not helping you .. go find it yourself" . Sounds like a high school teacher . If that was the case the internet could have given me the info . Thought it was about connecting with peers . Very neighborly ..

. The only thing is did incorrectly was post in the wrong section as I was told a common mistake for first post and certainly not a terrible offense . Based on some of the recent topics there it's pretty confusing as to what goes where .

I do want the board's respect . Perhaps I will not win everyone over but that's life . I think standing my ground is worth some respect . There have already been some cool guys on here who have helped me and it's worth knowing them . Maybe some of the vet's should remember their first post and how brilliant their first question was .

Thanks for your comments .. You sound knowledgeable . It would be nice to learn from you .

Cheers

As long as you're still growing on 750mg Test then I wouldn't go any higher. As long as your macro's are in check then you should be fine! Make small jumps in dosages and adjust the macro's as needed!!

Thanks ..I thought 750 and it was confirmed a few times . I would up it to 1000mg or higher when I need to ..

Again .. thank you so much for your "welcome" and your help . You are a " class act "

Here, I too shall add a useless post to this thread.

Too help a little I'm on 600 /week of eq among others and plan to go donate blood next week which will be my 8th week on cycle to help the above listed side affects

Last edited:
Too help a little I'm on 600 /week of eq among others and plan to go donate blood next week which will be my 8th week on cycle to help the above listed side affects

lol . thanks.. I just realized I have to get some blood work done this week but my doc is cool .. I can talk to him about anything "off the record "

Ill throw this in -
I know test E and Eq - logic is to run it just twice a week -
1 cycle I actually did EOD shots to keep the shot quantity in each shot low-
and for some reason I felt I had better results from that cycle than I did when I ran it just twice a week -
I know wierd

800-900 Eq and 1000 test E seems to be the right spot for me-
this is after 8-9 years experience tho

800-900 Eq and 1000 test E seems to be the right spot for me-
this is after 8-9 years experience tho

Thanks for your input . I probably won't run that high the first time although I understand I'll have to see what works with my body ... How long was your run ?

not trying to highjack but since we are talking about doses, has anyone had any experience with a low test/high eq cycle?

since your going for a 17-18 week and it is your second cycle
Start your dose at 500mg test - 400mg Eq and add more every month until you reach your desired dose. In my opinion, you will get more out of that. doggcrapp has a post talking about progressing with the dose.
for example:
week 1-4 : test 500 - Eq 400
week 5-8: test 500 - Eq 600
week 9-12: test 750 - Eq 600
week13-18: (test 1000 - Eq 600) or (test 750 - Eq 800) or (test 1000 - Eq 800) depends on how you feel on each compound

some split their dose twice a week, some 3 times and some 4. with more shots per week, the more your levels are stable which will minimize sides

My advice is use HCG the whole cycle at 200-250iu 2 or 3 times a week
keep your blood pressure in check because you don't want to cut your cycle short after you spent all that money (serious problem)

good luck

Start your dose at 500mg test - 400mg Eq and add more every month until you reach your desired dose. In my opinion, you will get more out of that. doggcrapp has a post talking about progressing with the dose.
for example:
week13-18: (test 1000 - Eq 600) or (test 750 - Eq 800) or (test 1000 - Eq 800) depends on how you feel on each compound

some split their dose twice a week, some 3 times and some 4. with more shots per week, the more your levels are stable which will minimize sides

keep your blood pressure in check because you don't want to cut your cycle short after you spent all that money (serious problem)

good luck

Thanks ..I had similar advice about doing that so it looks like the way to go ..I will keep my BP in check .. I appreciate your time

for example:

good luck

I would've suggested something very similar to this, bumping up every 4 weeks, although with the EQ I would run a 20 week cycle because it takes so long to fully build up but I know you're on a time constraint. The only other thing I can add to this is to continually give blood even after you've cycled off. It took a while for my levels to come down but I ended my EQ at around 800 with Test at 500. I just try and donate blood regularly year-round, even if i'm not on EQ; I feel better. Good luck and keep us posted and maybe post some before/after pics in the pictures thread, it'd be nice to see the results!

I dont use eq anymore, raises bp too much for me. Even when I donate it.still high

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131