YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise and bloating and/or blood sugar?

Landmonster

Registered
Guys,

This is a random question related to EQ.

Has anyone ever heard of Equipoise causing bloating, and/or blood sugar increases?

A workout friend at my gym claims that he added EQ to his cycle, and he quickly became bloated, and his blood sugars rose. If this is true, is this a possible side effect from EQ?

It is suspicious to me, because I've never heard that about EQ, but I have very limited experience with it. I was curious about trying EQ again, but I'm leery if it truly does increase bloating or blood sugars.

Vets care to chime in?

My Thoughts:
--We know that EQ can convert to estrogen... but only at roughly half the rate of testosterone. It is known anecdotally known as a "dry" or lean bulking agent in most people. EQ would not have developed that reputation if it was prone to extreme bloating or fat gains in most users. However, if a user was especially sensitive to aromatization, or if the user used an extreme amount of EQ all at once... then I suppose it could be plausible that it would cause a very bloated look?

--I also have never heard anything about EQ's affect on blood sugar. While things like insulin and GH certain affects blood sugar, I have not really heard of any anabolics themselves negatively affecting blood sugar. I have never heard it would cause blood sugar to rise, but I suppose this is always a possibility. Has anyone heard of EQ affecting blood sugar, or causing fat gains?

--EQ is not usually faked, is it?

Any ideas what might be going on?

Nope. I'm not a vet but eq is my favorite aas (besides tren) and never experienced that. Definitely something with his diet... increase in sodium, I've even heard high protein diets can cause gut extension like gh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've ran equipoise plenty of times round 600mgs/wk for ext periods of time and never had any bad sides like that. I always get great quality gains. One of my favs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Unfortunately there's no telling what a hormone could do to an individual, so for him this could be a recurring side effect. Everybody metabolizes things differently and every so often individuals will have adverse reactions.

I'm a big fan of EQ, use it frequently and have never had anything like that happen. Is he sure it's EQ he's using?

Is he experiencing blood sugar issues because of his increase in appetite??

Guys,

This is a random question related to EQ.

Has anyone ever heard of Equipoise causing bloating, and/or blood sugar increases?

A workout friend at my gym claims that he added EQ to his cycle, and he quickly became bloated, and his blood sugars rose. If this is true, is this a possible side effect from EQ?

It is suspicious to me, because I've never heard that about EQ, but I have very limited experience with it. I was curious about trying EQ again, but I'm leery if it truly does increase bloating or blood sugars.

Vets care to chime in?

My Thoughts:
--We know that EQ can convert to estrogen... but only at roughly half the rate of testosterone. It is known anecdotally known as a "dry" or lean bulking agent in most people. EQ would not have developed that reputation if it was prone to extreme bloating or fat gains in most users. However, if a user was especially sensitive to aromatization, or if the user used an extreme amount of EQ all at once... then I suppose it could be plausible that it would cause a very bloated look?

--I also have never heard anything about EQ's affect on blood sugar. While things like insulin and GH certain affects blood sugar, I have not really heard of any anabolics themselves negatively affecting blood sugar. I have never heard it would cause blood sugar to rise, but I suppose this is always a possibility. Has anyone heard of EQ affecting blood sugar, or causing fat gains?

--EQ is not usually faked, is it?

Any ideas what might be going on?

Any chance hes eating like a fat pig because he knows he's "on"? A lot of guys do this. EQ should not raise blood glucose

My first cycle was the old Mexican 50mg equipoise. 50mgs EOD for first four weeks then 100mgs EOD for four weeks then back to 50mgs EOD for last four weeks.

The hunger was crazy every two hours I was starving. Gained 16lbs while on and kept 14 after everything was said n done. No pct smh... didn't accurately track how much of the increase was fat etc but didn't notice much in mirror...

Love eq when I can find the real stuff

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear