over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipose question

i gotta say the more i read these threads the more pissed i get....eat 5000 cals that include 500 grams of protien a day, and dont touch any drugs, if you cant do that for a year take up chess. im done with these threads!!!!!:mad:

i forgot....training for 5 years?!?!?! i bet out of that 5 years you put in 6 real days of training a diet....are you fucking kidding me with this whole thread?!?!?!?! do you have any idea what i could accomplish with my work ethic and mike1107's genetics??????(not saying mike didnt work his balls to the bone because he did) but what the fuck are you people looking for? a magic pill? there isnt a magic pill, you havent done any real work!!!!i eat and eat and eat and eat and eat...i eat so much that my trainer, who is a bodybuilding legend, had to change my macros around to stop me from stuffing my face so much...not only that but what i eat day in and day out is so goddamn strict you would fucking cry after a month!!!! this is all in an effort for the next pound. not the next 10 or 20 or 30 pounds. you newer guys are goddamn babies...i want it now i want it now...how long do you thing big a worked to get where he is, DOGGCRAP is the epitomy of ball busting hard work, i wouldnt feel right training at the same gym as that monster. and all you want is for the best in this business to spoon feed you. noone spoon fed Phil Hernon, or dante, mike1107 put more work into this in a week than alot of you have your whole lives? i say fucking stop it, and do the goddamn work or go to bodybuilding.com and bitch about it and say stupid thoughtless shit there.(to our newer members who i have a ton of respect for, you know who you are, i apoligize if you took the time to read this, its not meant for you, and to the mods and vets, thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from the most elite in the sport, you all have my utmost respect.)

lol since when do they posess an internet connection in the ghetto.

HAHAHAHA yea could have saved yourself a lot of typing!!! LOL. Funny thing is I re read my post and not once have a I insulted him but he, in his infinite wisdom here chose to walk a path totally unfamiliar to him so he can wander in the forest for days as far as I care!!

tkav he is just another prick with an education that he does not know what to do with. Too lazy to research, too lazy to diet and as you so correctly put it, wants to be spoon fed, well maybe his mommy will do that for him because he won't get it from here!!!

There's not much to say apart from the fact that you just fooled yourself. So you are not being far from retired. However, as soon as I write something I'll get an response from you. Where do you get all that time to stay constantly in those forums if you aren't retired.

Anyways I respect you answer " FUCK YOURSELF" as a person like you coming from a poor family background without any education obviously cannot put his anger into propper words: "hence the only thing that is clear in your cloudy head" are words that you use on a daily routine such as "fuck yourself."

(I know my english isn't the best but that's because I am German and moved to a canadian university 2 years ago.)

I do not have the time to spend my whole life doing bodybuilding research.
(Yet you are willing to stick something in your body that you do not fully understand?)
It is very simple: I don't give a shit if I don't get good gains from equipoise.
(Then why take the risk(s)?)
I have never taken anything, so my body is quite sensitive to any kind of steroid.
(And exactly how do you know this?)
A little more cut and veins is all I need for now.
(All you need to get this is to diet and train properly...)
Now explain me how I can be possible be the opposite of a mesomorph when having wide shoulders, a wide big chest, (if any fat then on the stomach), large hands etc, which are all signs of mesomorphs.
(Why don't you post up some pictures so we can see this mesomorphic wonder?)
For someone who has all the quick-witted answers, what are you doing here asking questions?

Last edited:
For someone who has all the quick-witted answers, what are you doing here asking questions?

.Why do I think that I am sensitive to steroids: I think it is common sense that if someone takes a small amount of equipoise 100mg's a week, whereas having taking stacks throughout his life like a mr olympia, he shouldn't feel a huge change thanks to the little equipoise when he is taking that by itself. However if you have never taken anabolic steroids I do believe that you feel a slightly stronger effect than a mr. olympia. But thats the case with all druugs ofc always depending on the rate of tolerance each drug has as well as the bodies response to it.

whetehr i stick something in my body that I do not fully understand. Its not that I am totally ignorant about that drug, in addition I was talking about a medical dosis which is quite low as well as using the drug by itself. So it doesn't look too risky. In addition to that I am not taking anything until I have the amount of knowledge I need.

Then you ask why I want to take it if it doesn't bulk. I have given the answer to that already a couple of times.

Then yo said that for cut and veins I need to train properly as well as have a look on my diet. I cannot be bothered to go to a restaurant 4 times a day. The two times already piss me off (I don't cook and never will).

You want to see a mesomoprphic wonder? As 1 out of 3 persons in average are mesomorph's ofc depending on the culture. That means you consider every third person you see as a wonder. By the way I did not said that I am in the mesomorphic category, rather inbetween ectomorph and mesomorph. Please do not take me again word by word and quote the body characteristics I have given of myself which are an indication of a mesomorphi type. I also have body compositions similar to an ectomorph which I did not mention.
Then the question of a picture of me? Are you assuming that every man in this world is making pictures of his naked body? I don't have one.
If you really consist for the sake of the clearance of one out of 50 nonsense arguments that have nothing to do with the thread I can make one.

Then you said :For someone who has all the quick-witted answers, what are you doing here asking questions?

the problem is that you generalise quick-witted answers and thereby giving the impression I have quick witted answers to everything.

I asked for experiences. Did I give any quick witted answers about that? no I didn't. SO please don't confuse general answers about common sense with those I would hope to get.

I didn't ask for a logic course, so please do not go through each of my sentences word for word and try to find logical fallacies. That is not just ridiculous but also totally misses the theme of the thread.

I just leave it here. I am not responding to anything anymore that is personal or irrelevant to the theme. if you still want to give your responses to this do it.

I think its best to just close this thread as I don't think it can turn back to that what it should be.

Fair enough. Truce.
I will say that in all of my experience, EQ is one of the few compounds that will give the results you are looking for - as long as your diet and training are in order. It will make your veins stand out well. It causes nitrogen retention much more so than water retention. The gains can be kept for long periods of time, again assuming proper nutrition and training. The compound is probably the least toxic that I know of - however you will need to have your hemaglobin and hematocrit tested on a regular basis as EQ stimulates erythropoesis and can increase the risk of blood clots in a dose and time dependent manner. As far as the doses you suggested - in my opinion they are low but will still give results. Good luck with your experiment.

By the way, I did not ask for "naked" pictures. God forbid. Was that a Freudian or were you projecting?

Fair enough. Truce.
I will say that in all of my experience, EQ is one of the few compounds that will give the results you are looking for - as long as your diet and training are in order. It will make your veins stand out well. It causes nitrogen retention much more so than water retention. The gains can be kept for long periods of time, again assuming proper nutrition and training. The compound is probably the least toxic that I know of - however you will need to have your hemaglobin and hematocrit tested on a regular basis as EQ stimulates erythropoesis and can increase the risk of blood clots in a dose and time dependent manner. As far as the doses you suggested - in my opinion they are low but will still give results. Good luck with your experiment.

By the way, I did not ask for "naked" pictures. God forbid. Was that a Freudian or were you projecting?

oh haha.

these are pretty much the reasons why I was considering Eq. I was also thinking about checking my erythrocyte count, but totally forgot about Eq's effect on the volum of erythrocytes (haematocrit). Ill better have a look at that as well. Thanks for the info.

Hey Dickheadbol,
FYI. I come from a very well off family environment with two loving parents and am very well educated you little dweeb! I have been self employed for over fifteen years and was training long before you were a cum stain on your mother's bed sheets. I have opened 3 gyms in my time and have trained numerous athletes at world class level. So before you go sticking your educated foot in your mouth again think about the stupid questions you are asking here and some of the good responses you got. Just because none of us agree with your reasons or your way of thinking seems to rub you the wrong way. More than two or three very experienced body builders including myself have told you that you have no idea what you are doing.

For someone with all ths education you have no sense young one. What? do you think you have angered me? HAHAHAHAHA you are dumber than I thought. I do not get angry on here, what for? it is the internet!

AS for all this time to post in these forums........I have worked myself into a position of being able to do what I want and when I want. So my answer which only gets used on an EOD basis is still GO FUCK YOURSELF! You are well out of your depth here junior! Go and wipe your nose like a good LITTLE boy!

Hey Dickheadbol,
FYI. I come from a very well off family environment with two loving parents and am very well educated you little dweeb! I have been self employed for over fifteen years and was training long before you were a cum stain on your mother's bed sheets. I have opened 3 gyms in my time and have trained numerous athletes at world class level. So before you go sticking your educated foot in your mouth again think about the stupid questions you are asking here and some of the good responses you got. Just because none of us agree with your reasons or your way of thinking seems to rub you the wrong way. More than two or three very experienced body builders including myself have told you that you have no idea what you are doing.

For someone with all ths education you have no sense young one. What? do you think you have angered me? HAHAHAHAHA you are dumber than I thought. I do not get angry on here, what for? it is the internet!

AS for all this time to post in these forums........I have worked myself into a position of being able to do what I want and when I want. So my answer which only gets used on an EOD basis is still GO FUCK YOURSELF! You are well out of your depth here junior! Go and wipe your nose like a good LITTLE boy!

:cool: :D :cool:

well put OF... you just hit the ball WAY out of the park

Dianabol, please post in the womens forum, it's obvious you have a vagina, and probably a big old worn out sore one at that. Have a nice day:)

hey listen here junior! first of all how about you dont talk about things you know nothing about. you know nothing about steroids, you half read reasearch and think you have a clue ...well you dont. enjoy your 3 weeks of having Veins, then not being able to get your dick hard when one girl for some reason takes pitey on your sorry ass and decides to let you use that 1/2 inch excuse for a dick! who the hell are you to call out Oldfella? if you had half a brain in that head of your you'd take everythign he says as gold. college my ass! that guy has helped more people achieve their goals than i can count including me. everyone has been looking out for your saftey and you take bits and pieces of what you THINK you know and slop it together to find an excuse to not actually do any work and get on the sauce! Oldfella can post whenever he wants because he is the boss and doesnt have anyone to report to. and as for me, trust me ask any of the jersey boys on the board, where i live is far from ghetto! you say oldfella is uneducated. what are you half way through some half assed college? and before you jump on me for my education i greduated Widener University in 2001 magna cumlaudi with a BS in Physics. take your sorry ass back to getbig.com.

Last edited:
Hey Dickheadbol,

And in comes OF with the FATALITY. Thats called getting verbally raped.

If you say you look good for your hight and weight a picture speaks a thousand words. If you wanted help you should of first done some research. And if you absolutely had no time for research I'd hate to hear your excuses for missing workouts which is probably weeks at a time. After researching you should of posted all stats including diet, training, and goals then you would have received some help. Regardless of all of that giving you advice is easy because of your dick head as move GO FUCK YOURSELF

And oh the termanology BB mean BodyBuilding there genius.

Hey Dickheadbol,

lol, ofc I have not angered you, thats why you told everyone your whole life story. Just lie back and think what you have written. Lets put it that way. We are on a bodybuilding forum, in a thread about equipoise. Lots of people visit that thread. Then what they read is that you have two wonderful loving parents and self employment for 15 years.
I just couldn't stop laughing. sorry don't take it personally, but who wants to know that? lol
FreAK

hey listen here junior! first of all how about you dont talk about things you know nothing about. you know nothing about steroids, you half read reasearch and think you have a clue ...well you dont. enjoy your 3 weeks of having Veins, then not being able to get your dick hard when one girl for some reason takes pitey on your sorry ass and decides to let you use that 1/2 inch excuse for a dick! who the hell are you to call out Oldfella? if you had half a brain in that head of your you'd take everythign he says as gold. college my ass! that guy has helped more people achieve their goals than i can count including me. everyone has been looking out for your saftey and you take bits and pieces of what you THINK you know and slop it together to find an excuse to not actually do any work and get on the sauce! Oldfella can post whenever he wants because he is the boss and doesnt have anyone to report to. and as for me, trust me ask any of the jersey boys on the board, where i live is far from ghetto! you say oldfella is uneducated. what are you half way through some half assed college? and before you jump on me for my education i greduated Widener University in 2001 magna cumlaudi with a BS in Physics. take your sorry ass back to getbig.com.

I am not sure if you intended to do that, but having a look at your ghetto logic, it seems that you are more or less making yourself funny about your friends such as oldfella. Ofc you are too stupid to notice that but let me explain it to you. You are suggesting that i could get problems in the future to make my dick hard by taking a dosis of less than 100mg's of equipoise a week. So that is a possible scenario, which could happen to me in the future. However you are also describing something, which should be happening right now to most of your anabolic ghetto buddies who have just finished a cycle. To summarise it; you are trying to make fun of me considering a particular situation that never happened to me but most likely to anabolic freaks like oldfella or maybe yourself.

Then you said oldfella is the boss. Ofc everybody will have a certain place where he can show his authority. One might shout at his employees. ANother one is an employee himself, so he goes home and kicks his cat against the wall. Oldfella goes home, and plays the boss on a forum that doesn't belong to him, enjoying the confidence he gets from the anonymity provided by the internet.

Last edited:
I am not sure if you intended to do that, but having a look at your ghetto logic, it seems that you are more or less making yourself funny about your friends such as oldfella. Ofc you are too stupid to notice that but let me explain it to you. You are suggesting that i could get problems in the future to make my dick hard by taking a dosis of less than 100mg's of equipoise a week. So that is a possible scenario, which could happen to me in the future. However you are also describing something, which should be happening right now to most of your anabolic ghetto buddies who have just finished a cycle. To summarise it; you are trying to make fun of me considering a particular situation that never happened to me but most likely to anabolic freaks like oldfella or maybe yourself.

Then you said oldfella is the boss. Ofc everybody will have a certain place where he can show his authority. One might shout at his employees. ANother one is an employee himself, so he goes home and kicks his cat against the wall. Oldfella goes home, and plays the boss on a forum that doesn't belong to him, enjoying the confidence he gets from the anonymity provided by the internet.

Alright here is the deal OF knows his shit Tkav knows his shit, you however eat shit. And OF isn't mad he is just showing you up. Hope you go through with the cycle so you can figure out how fucking retarded you are 1st hand.

Last edited:
Dianabol,
I would venture to say that you are not making any friends here. Humility and respect where respect is due are mature qualities. While we openly welcome beginners, attitude and arrogance will make things difficult. If you are just looking for validation of incorrect ideas - then go to another site. We will give you our honest opinions. If you don't like what you hear or how we say it, well, that's your problem. Please don't waste our time.
Peace - I'm done with this thread and with you.

Last edited:
i found a photo of

dianabol....

Attachments

• dwarf-body-builder-from-india1.jpg
    dwarf-body-builder-from-india1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 8,317
yo dbol...

true story....my buddy did eq for his first cycle. Yes, he got ripped a little bit...however he also got gyno and limp dick. For real! Gyno does not go away. And yes he was taking ai, novedex whatever he could well on cycle. Since comming off he has lost all his gains which i can bet happens to you as well. You want to get ripped? Hire Phil Hernon...for less money, better health he can make you more ripped than any amount of eq can. I know because i am sitting here at around 5-6% after working with Phil for bout 7 months...starting at around 10% and without touching ANY drug.

Alright, im going to grab some more popcorn and see where else this thread goes.

yo dbol...

true story....my buddy did eq for his first cycle. Yes, he got ripped a little bit...however he also got gyno and limp dick. For real! Gyno does not go away. And yes he was taking ai, novedex whatever he could well on cycle. Since comming off he has lost all his gains which i can bet happens to you as well. You want to get ripped? Hire Phil Hernon...for less money, better health he can make you more ripped than any amount of eq can. I know because i am sitting here at around 5-6% after working with Phil for bout 7 months...starting at around 10% and without touching ANY drug.

Alright, im going to grab some more popcorn and see where else this thread goes.

Well I don't know whether your friend is prone to gyno. Did he do Eq by itself or stacked it with other steroids? If he did eq by itself, for how long and how many mg's?

Dianabol,
I would venture to say that you are not making any friends here. Humility and respect where respect is due are mature qualities. While we openly welcome beginners, attitude and arrogance will make things difficult. If you are just looking for validation of incorrect ideas - then go to another site. We will give you our honest opinions. If you don't like what you hear or how we say it, well, that's your problem. Please don't waste our time.
Peace - I'm done with this thread and with you.

The weak always rott together.

You spell like a highly educated person:D (not)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws