over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipose question

Dianabol

Banned
Hi, I am 22 and I am training since five years. I do want to start using my first anabolic steroid now, however a very weak one. My choice is equipose by itself. I do know that it might not have a great effect but it is the experience that I want to have.

My question is, whether it is true that equipose if taken in low to moderate will not greatly reduce your own natural testosterone production.

Thanks a lot for reading.:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bro.. wow.. first things first.. read the rules and then list some stats of yourself.. proposed cycle layout!! people here won't spoon feed you.. hope this helps!!

bad plan. My first cycle was eq and winny, if i had it to do over, i'd change it.

Test is fine, don't let it scare you. sounds like you think it's too harsh. If you are ready for test, then you aren't ready for any BB drug.

Something to think about.

Why the emphasis on test? because if you're going to shut down your body's production of an essential hormone(the body uses it for hundreds of functions) then you'd better replace it. It's also ultra effectice for building strong muscles.

I have to say a few things:
1) read the rules. No one is going to give you a source or tell you what to take. We will critique what you propose and make suggestions
2) equipoise is a very mild compound and the effects will not be what you are most likely looking for because even though you say that it is the experience you want, the rest of the post leads me to believe you have not done the research.
3) get test and take a very low doseage if must take anything. There is a reason everyone takes it.
4) get your diet and training style locked on and you will be good.

I have to say a few things:
1) read the rules. No one is going to give you a source or tell you what to take. We will critique what you propose and make suggestions
2) equipoise is a very mild compound and the effects will not be what you are most likely looking for because even though you say that it is the experience you want, the rest of the post leads me to believe you have not done the research.
3) get test and take a very low doseage if must take anything. There is a reason everyone takes it.
4) get your diet and training style locked on and you will be good.

I did some research, but that does not stop me from asking about PERSONAL experiences with that drug.

Please do not use abbreviations, like BB drug. There is a reason why I used the beginner's forum. I have never used a bodybuilding forum before so I am not familiar with most abbreviations.

As I said I did some research, but it would be of great help if a few more people can give some detailed personal experiences with equipoise.

Considering the amount they have taken, time to recover from it etc etc..

Ah and I do know myself that equipoise is not strong by itself, but as previously mentioned before I start stacking anything, I need some experiences as well as let the body adapt to a low dose rather than start my first cycle with multiple stackings.

I do not believe that I need to relace the euipoise with anything or take any eastrogen blockers for the after cycle. However I prefere to ask some professionals before I decide that by myself. To make it easier to estimate whether an after cycle is neccessary I give some information.

I intend to take equipoise for 2month average 90mg's per week. (starting lower, taking more in the middle of the cycle and less at the end).

I am 1.90 cm's 95 kg's. (it is very hard for me to gain fat, even when eating a lot of carbs and not working out.) bodytype something between ecto morph and mesomorph. (closer to mesomorph).

Considering the low amounts of equipose and other factors mentioned, do you think an after cycle of clomid or anything like that is neccessarry?

I did some research...

I would say, based on your posts, you have much more research to do. What your proposing is wrong, your logic behind it is wrong, and your basic understanding of AAS and what they do needs to be developed.

Use the search button up top, and you will find thousands of members experience with eq (look for experiences with test as well), and if you spend a few hours/day/weeks reading you will come to understand AAS to a point where you can propose a cycle that makes sense.

"my two cents"

OK I guess it's my turn now.

Eq will not give you what you want but diet and training will. You are 22 and a bean pole. 6'3" tall and barely 200lbs. You are an extreme ectomorph. Next do not come in here and try to use terminology you are not familiar with. You called yourself a mesomorph. NO you are the opposite ok. You would have been better off coming in here and saying I am tall and lean and have trouble gaining weight. Body building forum or otherwise you do not have any where near the knowledge you think you do to be contemplating using AAS. I would honestly save the money, Hire someone like Phil Hernon and do this right. As read into a couple of your replies I detect a small hint of arrogance as well. Just keep it real bro. Get your diet and training in check and then come back to us with questions about your plan for gaining some solid mass before your first question is about drugs, where to get them and are they illegal in Canada. The answer to the first two parts of the question are NO and NO, the answer to the last part of your question is YES!!!

Eq will not give you what you want but diet and training will. You are 22 and a bean pole. 6'3" tall and barely 200lbs. You are an extreme ectomorph. Next do not come in here and try to use terminology you are not familiar with. You called yourself a mesomorph. NO you are the opposite ok. You would have been better off coming in here and saying I am tall and lean and have trouble gaining weight. Body building forum or otherwise you do not have any where near the knowledge you think you do to be contemplating using AAS. I would honestly save the money, Hire someone like Phil Hernon and do this right. As read into a couple of your replies I detect a small hint of arrogance as well. Just keep it real bro. Get your diet and training in check and then come back to us with questions about your plan for gaining some solid mass before your first question is about drugs, where to get them and are they illegal in Canada. The answer to the first two parts of the question are NO and NO, the answer to the last part of your question is YES!!!

OF i gotta say the more i read your posts the more i respect and admire your opinion and advice.

Listen dianabol if you are going to take it run it at a low dose. I have always been told you do not feel EQ at under 400-600mgs. Personally my arms look like a heroin addicts wet dream at aroudn 200-300(max) start low go with it and run it for an extended period if you must. Personally if i were to use equipoise i would run it in 12-20 week cycle. I think you being a novice to aas useage i would probably just run Test for 8-10 weeks and enjoy the real benefits. You are basically jumping in the water, so do you reall care if the water has a school or piranhas or a school of sharks.....there are risks with both. So go for the greatest return on your risk. Take test plain and simple. this is my 2 cents!

i gotta say the more i read these threads the more pissed i get....eat 5000 cals that include 500 grams of protien a day, and dont touch any drugs, if you cant do that for a year take up chess. im done with these threads!!!!!:mad:

i forgot....training for 5 years?!?!?! i bet out of that 5 years you put in 6 real days of training a diet....are you fucking kidding me with this whole thread?!?!?!?! do you have any idea what i could accomplish with my work ethic and mike1107's genetics??????(not saying mike didnt work his balls to the bone because he did) but what the fuck are you people looking for? a magic pill? there isnt a magic pill, you havent done any real work!!!!i eat and eat and eat and eat and eat...i eat so much that my trainer, who is a bodybuilding legend, had to change my macros around to stop me from stuffing my face so much...not only that but what i eat day in and day out is so goddamn strict you would fucking cry after a month!!!! this is all in an effort for the next pound. not the next 10 or 20 or 30 pounds. you newer guys are goddamn babies...i want it now i want it now...how long do you thing big a worked to get where he is, DOGGCRAP is the epitomy of ball busting hard work, i wouldnt feel right training at the same gym as that monster. and all you want is for the best in this business to spoon feed you. noone spoon fed Phil Hernon, or dante, mike1107 put more work into this in a week than alot of you have your whole lives? i say fucking stop it, and do the goddamn work or go to bodybuilding.com and bitch about it and say stupid thoughtless shit there.(to our newer members who i have a ton of respect for, you know who you are, i apoligize if you took the time to read this, its not meant for you, and to the mods and vets, thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from the most elite in the sport, you all have my utmost respect.)

Last edited:
tren tren

Hey guys I am running 75 tren every 3 days on every 6th day ai am running 200 boldabol and every tenth I run 200 bold 200 prop and 75 tren I have gotten some realy good results I am saving the prop for a 3 week cycle by itself at the end

i gotta say the more i read these threads the more pissed i get....eat 5000 cals that include 500 grams of protien a day, and dont touch any drugs, if you cant do that for a year take up chess. im done with these threads!!!!!:mad:

i forgot....training for 5 years?!?!?! i bet out of that 5 years you put in 6 real days of training a diet....are you fucking kidding me with this whole thread?!?!?!?! do you have any idea what i could accomplish with my work ethic and mike1107's genetics??????(not saying mike didnt work his balls to the bone because he did) but what the fuck are you people looking for? a magic pill? there isnt a magic pill, you havent done any real work!!!!i eat and eat and eat and eat and eat...i eat so much that my trainer, who is a bodybuilding legend, had to change my macros around to stop me from stuffing my face so much...not only that but what i eat day in and day out is so goddamn strict you would fucking cry after a month!!!! this is all in an effort for the next pound. not the next 10 or 20 or 30 pounds. you newer guys are goddamn babies...i want it now i want it now...how long do you thing big a worked to get where he is, DOGGCRAP is the epitomy of ball busting hard work, i wouldnt feel right training at the same gym as that monster. and all you want is for the best in this business to spoon feed you. noone spoon fed Phil Hernon, or dante, mike1107 put more work into this in a week than alot of you have your whole lives? i say fucking stop it, and do the goddamn work or go to bodybuilding.com and bitch about it and say stupid thoughtless shit there.(to our newer members who i have a ton of respect for, you know who you are, i apoligize if you took the time to read this, its not meant for you, and to the mods and vets, thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from the most elite in the sport, you all have my utmost respect.)
AHAHHHhahahahaha tkav:

This from Dark Side of The Moon........"Got to keep the loonies on the path"

Bro it is not worth blowing a 50 amp fuse. I know how you feel and the frustration gets to all of us. Just vent it out and be done with it.

Cheers brother!!

I am a student in psychology and biology, so I do not have the time to spend my whole life doing bodybuilding research. This is of course different to you as you are posting as good as in every forum I have visited so far. Unfortunately I am not retired like you. It is very simple: I don't give a shit if I don't get good gains from equipoise. I have never taken anything, so my body is quite sensitive to any kind of steroid. A little more cut and veins is all I need for now.

I do not personally insult people for being stupid, but if they insult me, I guess I have to make something clear. By the way it is you who has mixed up the terminology. There is no opposite to mesomorph, but there is an opposite to endomorph which is ectomorph. I am not talking about the bodybuilding population but a general one. 95 kilograms and 1.90 cm's (as good as no fat) is above the average weight considering that height (canada).

Now explain me how I can be possible be the opposite of a mesomorph when having wide shoulders, a wide big chest, (if any fat then on the stomach), large hands etc, which are all signs of mesomorphs.

Maybe it is you who is too arrogant to use his brain.

Last edited:
OF i gotta say the more i read your posts the more i respect and admire your opinion and advice.

Listen dianabol if you are going to take it run it at a low dose. I have always been told you do not feel EQ at under 400-600mgs. Personally my arms look like a heroin addicts wet dream at aroudn 200-300(max) start low go with it and run it for an extended period if you must. Personally if i were to use equipoise i would run it in 12-20 week cycle. I think you being a novice to aas useage i would probably just run Test for 8-10 weeks and enjoy the real benefits. You are basically jumping in the water, so do you reall care if the water has a school or piranhas or a school of sharks.....there are risks with both. So go for the greatest return on your risk. Take test plain and simple. this is my 2 cents!

I was also thinking about test. Nevertheless, when I look at my blood tests, I do see that I might especcially benefit from equipose. My natural testosterone is pretty fine, unfortunately I am below average count of erythrocytes. I do notice this sometimes especially when doing the basics that I got big stamina problems, despite I doing quite a bit of endurance in addition to my weight training. The other thing that draws be to equipoise is that as mentioned I have a very low fat ratio and thereby could greatly benefit from eating a little more, whereas my appetite isn't as it should be. Considering these factors I might tend a bit more to equipose, whereas clean test might be a good idea to start with and it will also benefit me with my two problem areas mentioned.

So overall, I guess I have to get a bit more information.

(by the way I am considering taking test or equipose at medical dosis which is actually below 200mg's.)

I am a student in psychology and biology, so I do not have the time to spend my whole life doing bodybuilding research. This is of course different to you as you are posting as good as in every forum I have visited so far. Unfortunately I am not retired like you. It is very simple: I don't give a shit if I don't get good gains from equipoise. I have never taken anything, so my body is quite sensitive to any kind of steroid. A little more cut and veins is all I need for now.

I do not personally insult people for being stupid, but if they insult me, I guess I have to make something clear. By the way it is you who has mixed up the terminology. There is no opposite to mesomorph, but there is an opposite to endomorph which is ectomorph. I am not talking about the bodybuilding population but a general one. 95 kilograms and 1.90 cm's (as good as no fat) is above the average weight considering that height (canada).

Now explain me how I can be possible be the opposite of a mesomorph when having wide shoulders, a wide big chest, (if any fat then on the stomach), large hands etc, which are all signs of mesomorphs.

Maybe it is you who is too arrogant to use his brain.
I am far from retired young man. And how about this for an uneducated response...........

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!

I have helped too many people here and gained a good rep from this help to waste my time on you college boy know it alls. Truth is you can get all the veins and cuts you want without the drugs, but are just too fuckin lazy to do a proper diet so like I said...............GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

I am far from retired young man. And how about this for an uneducated response...........

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!

I have helped too many people here and gained a good rep from this help to waste my time on you college boy know it alls. Truth is you can get all the veins and cuts you want without the drugs, but are just too fuckin lazy to do a proper diet so like I said...............GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

i should have just posted that last night. :p

i should have just posted that last night. :p
HAHAHAHA yea could have saved yourself a lot of typing!!! LOL. Funny thing is I re read my post and not once have a I insulted him but he, in his infinite wisdom here chose to walk a path totally unfamiliar to him so he can wander in the forest for days as far as I care!!

tkav he is just another prick with an education that he does not know what to do with. Too lazy to research, too lazy to diet and as you so correctly put it, wants to be spoon fed, well maybe his mommy will do that for him because he won't get it from here!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws