advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani says Chris Aceto uses the least amount of drugs compared to other Guru

He recently posted somewhere that he was up'ing his doses to 13g.

Can't find where it was, but I read it just few days ago...

Lol that's the sorta shit guys tell the high school kids in gym. Do people actually believe him?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Dayum! 13 gms is a lot of oil.... like if that was all test lets say just for examples sake and it was dosed at 250mg that's..... 52cc's a week!?!?!
I hope he's joking.
cant help but to be curious what would happen if he did tho :D
-JS

Geez this sounds like familiar information doesn't it? Its the same information that Ive said over the last 3-4 years on this board and have been called a bullshit artist. How many times have I refered to a very known trainer who likes his guys either clean/PCT or on 300mg test or less for the full entire offseason.....so when he hits the gas come precontest time there is a spectacular effect? How many times? 15? Its even on the "heres the truth" thread......I got called a bullshit artist by more than a handful of people but now your hearing it from one of his clients (Evan) himself.

Evan and I must have gone out to lunch the other day to get our stories straight.

On other problem to take high dozes is that you need to take estrogen inhibitors, and I am 100% sure than 99.9% of the bbs are not aware of that estrogen blockers such as tomoxifen block these receptors and turn off telomerase.

Dayum! 13 gms is a lot of oil.... like if that was all test lets say just for examples sake and it was dosed at 250mg that's..... 52cc's a week!?!?!
I hope he's joking.
cant help but to be curious what would happen if he did tho :D
-JS

I know someone on 10 grams of test and a lot of slin but no gh :eek:

He recently posted somewhere that he was up'ing his doses to 13g.

Can't find where it was, but I read it just few days ago...

Just letting you know when I said don't believe the nonsense I meant 3-4g's being really high for competing bodybuilders.

I have googled 13g and him but nothing has come up. He wrote that himself? It imagine it is a joke. I don't say that cos 13g is unbelieveable cos it really isn't for some. But just cos of his bad rep online from fellow bb's and that would ruin it even more and effect his results in competitions. It's either a joke for attention or it is true again for attention. His career/profile is built online through his openness about drugs and something like that (13g) will have everyone wondering.

There are plenty of bb's on 13g or thereabouts but they don't talk about it. This instance I think it's a joke.

I know someone on 10 grams of test and a lot of slin but no gh :eek:

Man for the love of God I hope he looks it otherwise what a damn waste and just down right dumb.

What does Evan want? A medal?

This is bodybuilding, it doesn't matter what you take or how much you take, there are no rules. Take what you need to be the man.

Also, why do we talk about total mg of gear anyway?

1g Test
1g EQ
1g Masteron
1g Primo

vs.

500mg Test
500mg Tren
500mg Halo
500mg Var

I can tell you FOR SURE which one will fuck with your blood work more (the second one for newbs)

1g Test
1g EQ
1g Masteron
1g Primo

vs.

500mg Test
500mg Tren
500mg Halo
500mg Var

I can tell you FOR SURE which one will fuck with your blood work more (the second one for newbs)

I see what you're saying but IMO the first one will likely fuck with your hematocrit more. That much EQ and Primo will make your blood like sludge.

Last edited:

1g Test
1g EQ
1g Masteron
1g Primo

vs.

500mg Test
500mg Tren
500mg Halo
500mg Var

Thank you. I've been saying this forever now that total grams of gear is a useless number

I don't believe any of this low dose nonsense of these 300lbrs and who told who what. My training partner of 20 years has not a damn clue what true doses I was taking, I told him what he needed to know and that's it. But if he ever shared the dosage info that I told him I did with others they would believe it because they know I've known the guy for ages and then the rumors about my dosages would start and would be believed.

That being said....Maybe at some point when you get so damn big your body holds onto more mass or has a new setpoint that you'd never go below unless you stopped eating and working out. Then all you do is add some low dose aas....then gh and slin and who knows what else all "low dose" you can indeed grow. Ramy and Kai on the other hand no way in hell got bigger buy dropping their dosages and adding more calories to their already probably ridiculous calorie intake especially Kai because he's no young puppy working out only a few years..... though I don't discount what properly timed macro nutrients and carb manipulation can do to ones physique but lets not be gullible here with taking dosages that some figure girls used to take.

Truth right there. I can easily maintain 270-280 with minimal eating and 200mg of test per week at around 15% BF. I obviously trained heavy as shit, ate like a pig, and did much higher dosages to get there in my 20s. But now I find that it's not necessary. People don't believe me though. Oh well... :eek:

On other problem to take high dozes is that you need to take estrogen inhibitors, and I am 100% sure than 99.9% of the bbs are not aware of that estrogen blockers such as tomoxifen block these receptors and turn off telomerase.

I always learn something new from Emeric's post. Thank you, sir.

I have been on the meso-rx forum since 2001 when I was 18 and did my first cycle at 19. At one point I took as much as 2 grams of test a week and 1 gram of deca. Honestly I didnt notice ANY more gains at all compared to 250mgs of test and 100 mgs of tren every other. To this day at 30 years old I still think that is the best combo of drugs for me (got that one from Dave Palumbo's The Anabolic Freak articles in Muscular Development around 2004). I have tried everything under the sun but Id be lying if it made me any bigger.

People think Big Ramy has some secret that no one knows about. The guy is a poor fisherman from Egypt. Do you guys really think he or guys like Phil Heath know something that you already dont? That they have access to some secret myostatin inhibitor that is making them so huge and if you knew about it then it would make you look just like them? :rolleyes:

fitnesskatz

great post,,,im going to wonder in the weeds a little here since ferrah came up,,supposedly dlb is natural,,,who is on board with that

I was wondering if he does this low dosage thing with the guys whose are already decent size and wants to add more size. Probably not... Is Cedric McMillan still working with Aceto? The guy wants to hit 330 pounds by the end of Nov, I cannot imagine doing that on few hundreds mgs test and few ius of hgh...he has big frame, he has the genetics but still in my mind 330 pounds of muscle on any frame requires a lot more drugs than that.

And what is lower? Lets just say Rambod puts his client on 2g test 1g eq 1g tren 100-150mg drol daily 10-20iu hgh 50iu slin for 5g total...then Aceto puts on half of that for 2.5g weekly - that is lower but over 2g gear weekly is not low by any means, that is the same dosage that Palumbo, Tom Prince, Levrone, Matarazzo etc claimed were on. Low that is just only a word which means nothing without numbers and compounds

I was wondering if he does this low dosage thing with the guys whose are already decent size and wants to add more size. Probably not... Is Cedric McMillan still working with Aceto? The guy wants to hit 330 pounds by the end of Nov, I cannot imagine doing that on few hundreds mgs test and few ius of hgh...he has big frame, he has the genetics but still in my mind 330 pounds of muscle on any frame requires a lot more drugs than that.

And what is lower? Lets just say Rambod puts his client on 2g test 1g eq 1g tren 100-150mg drol daily 10-20iu hgh 50iu slin for 5g total...then Aceto puts on half of that for 2.5g weekly - that is lower but over 2g gear weekly is not low by any means, that is the same dosage that Palumbo, Tom Prince, Levrone, Matarazzo etc claimed were on. Low that is just only a word which means nothing without numbers and compounds

That last part of your post is completely hypothetical and has no basis. I understand what you are saying but just randomly making up what one might suggest is pointless.
It should be very clear who a few of the high dosers are....a bunch are a mystery...and one or two others we know what they do because it has been hinted at to us by DC. It does not take a lot to figure out who the probable candidates are that are doing what.

Cedric getting to 330? Maybe....Id like to see that because I doubt it will be quality. If it is, that would be extremely impressive and obviously an attempt at a giant step forward.

Lower is lower...and Chris seems to be just that. It's obviously a significant enough difference to matter and Aceto probably leaves it alone rather than pressuring or continuing to tell his clients to up the dose which I'm sure some other guys do.

I'm not really certain I would rely on people like Palumbo to really be transparent in how far they really went with things.

Last edited:
No pro puts on any new muscle on TRT. Meaning muscle that has never been there before. This strategy of doing their off-season running only TRT may be setting them up for nice growth come competitive season and may save their health, but that's something else entirely than actually growing off TRT.
I don't care if they sit at 300lbs on TRT or whatever, the scale doesn't mean much.

Hell, the top pros rarely put on new muscle no matter what they do, whether TRT or blasting their whole off-seasons. Most of them are MAXED and have been for years. So they might as well be on TRT when they notice they are maxed and blow the physique back up during prep (if that strategy doesn't make them worse).

I wouldn't be surprised if there's not one person here that hasn't underestimated their dosages at some point when discussing what they take, unless of course their discussing it here under an anonymous username...

Shelby keeps things very basic and nothing crazy....I love working with him am on start of 2nd year and many more years to come.:headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131