over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever used bunk gear?

Have you ever used bunk shit?

• No, everything I've used was legit.

Votes: 34 33.0%
  • Yes, the gear was bogus.

Votes: 64 62.1%
  • Yes, there was particles swimming in it but I did it any way.

Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right Now!

I have TREMBOLONE ACE 300mg it is total BS! I laughed the package said 7mg then the Vial 300mg. And is it says Trenbolone on the Box and the Vial says TREMBOLONE. It looks like a Homade Lager.

bloody painful gear a few times but never bunk gear

ya same here i have had some horrendously painful gear (nothing floating in it lol) but it was real lol

Ouch

I do not know if it was bunk but when the Quality Vet was new on the market, it sure was dirty I had to jab my ass 50 times with 12 gauge cattle needles to get down the abcesses. Damn I was nervous.

To the people who have used definite bunk gear - did you have any injection site soreness? Like if you just injected sterile oil, would it still produce that sore feeling, or is that from the gear itself? Basically what I'm asking is, if your injection spot is sore after, is that a possible marker that the gear is legit? Cuz I've heard from guys before saying that they felt NOTHING from supposed bunk gear.

Lots of bogus gear unfortunately! Fake dbol, tren, primo or underdosed. The worst part was that the primo was really test! My girlfriend wanted to do some primo but she got these massive gains and got really aggressive and irritable. We could'nt believe the primo was so powerful so I tried it and already the day after the first shot I noticed increased aggression and sex drive. It had to be test...!?

I can only say that the manufacturers are completely ****ed up in their heads when they know that primo is something many women will want to try and then they put test in it. Complete assholes!

Damn, she should feel lucky her voice didn't drop down an octave and get facial hair!

recently used that fake test e from vires,fuckin scumbags.about 20 years ago i used a couple of fake things like Quad deca,anapolon 50,and some fake steris test.

Used fake gear I was getting from a FRIEND of mine. Burned like hell every time the needle went in. Then I got a hold of Vires. Didn't feel any pain. Didn't feel anything at all.

Hope its going to be good gear

Ordered some dvd's from two sponsors so hoping I don't get anything fake. I don't understand it as they can make nice profits selling legit stuff. The most profitable thing a company can do is take care of customers and word of mouth will sell their products especially in a close knit arena like this.
B

Yeah I can personally agree it is seriously humiliating injecting some bullshit ass oil that you have no idea if it is sterile or not.

Used winny that gave me the severe chills!!

To the people who have used definite bunk gear - did you have any injection site soreness? Like if you just injected sterile oil, would it still produce that sore feeling, or is that from the gear itself? Basically what I'm asking is, if your injection spot is sore after, is that a possible marker that the gear is legit? Cuz I've heard from guys before saying that they felt NOTHING from supposed bunk gear.

Its the alcohol in the gear that gives the soreness and it doesnt mean that it is bunk or not. Ive used some crap that was supposed to be Test-E and am not quite sure what it was. I did get some pretty good pumps and alot of real hard bumps on my skin kinda like the elephant man. Got it from another source on a different planet. I wasnt the only one. Needless to say alot of people left that sight and stoped using that source. Im sure some of you no the description and source im talking about. VERY BAD STUFF. The simptoms did go thank God

I got some of that BS from vires about 600 dollars worth oh well , live and learn right.

yeah..Fake waterbased injectable anadrol....

Not sure but I think it was 1996 or 97. Anyways it was from Romania On the label. It was a long vial of milky white substance. It was supposed to be injectable anadrol and I remember Dan Duchaine raving about it. A freind of mine injected it and almost passed out. He said he saw a bunch of sparks then woke up on the floor with the damn needle still stuck in his ass hehehehe....Not funny really but he finished the whole bottle. Didnt do shit. Also he was in Mexico and bought a bunch of fake steris brand cypionate. He was new and didnt know any better about how mexico loved to sell bogus shit. Anyway he bought like 20 or 30 vials. No injection pain the next day, nothing nada zip. Also no damn gains. In the early 90's lots of fake shit around. Nockoffs of real brands with nothing in them. My theory was if your going to make a fake make it at least legit gear so people will continue to buy it. Oh well live and learn right.;)

bunk gear

It was from Oilbased Insomniac back in the day. The Norma deca's label was mispelled and the dbol crumbled when you pushed on it with your thumb on the table.

I got gyno from primo depot, brown amps which i bought in egyptian pharmacy, it was back in 1999 or 2000,the brown primo amps were still on sale back then.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws