over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

evocash

leapfrog

Registered
heads up guys evocash is closed?login and read the letter to get your refund.

leap

EVO

Yep. I hear there down for the count. I hope everyone who is involved does indeed get their cash back.

I'd been trying to fund my account since late last week. Good thing I wasn't able to do so. I only have a small balance in there as of now so it won't be a great loss if I don't get it back.

here some info for you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.e-told.org/special/xc_evo_151004.html

X-Changers ceases EvoCash exchanges
FLO Situation MUST be responded to
Since the end of August 2004, the relationship between EvoCash and X-Changers has been pushed to the brink. For over five years EvoCash and X-Changers have had an excellent working arrangement, this has now come to a head due to the freezing of FLO funds.

The announcement was not made public like the time when EvoCash actually froze the FLO funds. The announcement has been quietly made between X-Changers and EvoCash.

The e-Told Reports have learned that the stoppage of out-exchanges commenced on October 13, 2004. At that time any exchanges dealing with either funding or out-exchanging of EvoCash have been returned. X-changers does state that they will continue to offer EvoCash once the funds embroiled in the dispute are returned to where they came from.

The main reason X-changers have gone to this extreme measure is because of the lack of comment coming from EvoCash. X-Changers has had to deal with much of the complaining from customers. Many serious believe that X-changers and EvoCash are associated. The only association between these two entities is business.

While EvoCash continues to hold the funds and makes no announcement as to when, where, or how the funds will be distributed, X-Changers has had to deal with having their personal reputation and credibility destroyed due to the silence of EvoCash is working on this problem.

At the beginning of October, it was announced that the Government of Denmark had shut down CashChange from doing business. With X-changers stopping exchanges from EvoCash, it leaves EvoCash with no main exchanger. There are still many reputable exchangers handling EvoCash.

The X-changers move to cease dealing with exchanging EvoCash is considered to be temporary. Once the funds held in FLO accounts are distributed back to where they belong, X-Changers will more than likely return to a normal business relationship.

Dear Account Holder,

It is with great deal of sadness and regret that we have to inform you of the closure of Evocash. After nearly five years of trading the owners have reluctantly decided that they cannot carry on running a business that is permanently under attack both financially and physically and by continuing they are just prolonging the inevitable. The reasons for the closure are many and varied but just a few of the main reasons we will list below. In the last two years server and hacking attacks had increased to between 25-40 attacks each day. Although we have managed to deal with most attacks what is becoming unmanageable are the frequent DDoS attacks that are happening to many websites on a daily basis. The last big attack that took Evocash off line for days was so big that it took up all of our lines and even started to affect services in other countries. The daily cost of dealing with hacking and DDoS attacks is way out of proportion to the amount of profits that can be made from this type of business.

Many of our account holders probably know of the problems we have had with a business called Freelandopps during the last few months and this ongoing problem has had a very serious affect on not only Evocash but other exchange businesses that deal with us on a daily basis. There have been so many lies and rumours posted on forums and talked about in chat rooms that even some of our own exchangers have started to attack us and give us problems. This has become so bad that our main exchanger X-Changers has told us that they will no longer service our daily funding and redeems after the 14th October. They have made it clear that the exchange service for Evocash will not resume again until we have reached an amicable agreement with Freelandopps. Any agreement, if in fact one could be reached with Freelandopps, would be months in to the future, there is absolutely no possibility of a quick solution.
The final reasons that made the owners decide to close the business are the problems that exchangers are experiencing on a daily basis. Over the years we have lost track of how many of the exchangers bank accounts have been closed down for no apparent reason and in some cases funds have not even been returned to the exchanger. Within the last two weeks one of our main exchangers CashChange were ordered by their National bank to cease operations immediately and were told they could not operate as an exchanger in Europe. This came almost at the same time that we were informed that Australian exchangers have been advised that they have to apply for a licence to act as an exchanger, which in our opinion will never happen. To add to that we know of two cases where other exchangers have been told they have to produce records of transactions. Evocash does not and never has operated a system that allowed direct funding by an account holder to their Evocash accounts and all account funding must go through an exchanger.
If it is the intention of most governments to close down e-currency exchangers, and we think it probably is because that is the only way they can control the flow of money, then Evocash would not be able to survive without the services of our exchangers.

Payments
All of the existing Evocash accounts and account transactions will have to be thoroughly audited to compile a list of account refunds that need to be issued. This auditing of the whole system is a mammoth task and although we cannot give an exact date for its completion, we will of course endeavour to get this completed as quickly as possible. Once the auditing has been completed Evocash will be sending you a check for your account balance. We are sorry but there will not be any other payment options.

Your contact details
On the application form above we need you to fill the name that is to go on the check and the address it is to be mailed to. This is extremely important because without that we will have to mail the check to the name and address that is listed as your current account information. Please do not use this address panel to send Evocash a message because only contact names and addresses will be dealt with and any message you send will be filtered out.

Contact
During the auditing of all accounts we will not be accepting any emails. We know this will be very frustrating for everyone but if we leave staff answering emails it will not be very productive because they will not be in a position to answer your questions.
All future news and updates will be posted within the account area; please login periodically and check for these updates as this will be your only means of checking progress. Messages that are posted in the account area will be the only official messages that come from Evocash. We would appreciate it if you would ignore anything you read on forums or hear in chat rooms as most of these are people's opinions and usually contain not one grain of truth.

Funding
No further account funding is being accepted and X-Changers have informed us that any funds that they have received after Wednesday 13th October will be returned to the sender. If you have sent funds to any other exchanger then you need to contact them and request a return of the funds.

Redeems/Payment requests
Any redeems that have not been completed by an exchanger will be rejected and sent back to your account and will form part of your refund balance.

Purchase of Evocash
In the last three months Evocash has received four offers to buy the entire Evocash system and take over all of the existing accounts. Although two of these offers had no substance at all the other two do have and were worth considering. The owners are still negotiating with one of the companies at this time. We cannot say at this stage if anything will materialise from these negotiations but please be assured we will keep you up to date with any progress.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this closure may cause to our account holders.

Evocash

damn that blows. I used evocash couple times a month... now what do I use?

squatter

I can't say I'm too sad about that. I hated evocash. Too many sources were going to evocash only and that sucked, in my opinion. I'm sure it was convenient for them, but I've known too many people that lost their ass using evocash, so I never trusted it. Maybe now the sources will get some better options.

Evocash was good for sources because they didn't have to go to a physical location to pick up money. It's too bad they are calling it quits. It was real easy to use and I never had one problem. It's good I only had a few bucks left in there.

tbonus i agree,i never had one problem with evocash and i can't count how many times i used them or how much $$$$ i sent.in fact one time i forgot to put my account # on the printout anfd they fixed it as soon as i emailed them.sorry to see them go for now.

leap :mad:

evocash was they easiest and safest way to send $$$$

evocash/e-gold were/are also good for juicers because it allowed/allows you to buy from 2 or more different sources without incurring a 30$ fee each time, you can just fund your account in abundance once and then only pay a funding fee one time..

I just hope we get our money back, this thing where they say they're sending a check seems a little fishy, I don't see why they didn't just let us redeem our funds out like we used to.. and I never even recd an email letting me know it was closing..

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner