over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evocash..WTF?

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
To me this seems like a super pain in the ass to send money. I don't care for the fact that there is a third party involved, and to fund your account looks like a hassle to me and time consuming. From what I understand, there are no guarantees or protection for the person funding the account either. Is it just me? :confused: Or maybe I'm just ole school?

i think you're right, that's why i haven't opened an acct yet. if i'm not mistaken you can fund it with a money order or western union. after paying those fees.....

what ever happened to just using cash! are sources having that much cash stolen???

I'm with you guys...what's wrong with cash? Too much of a paper trail if you guys ask me. Recently, I read about a methampethamine bust in where a clerk at WU tipped off the drug task force about a man frequently sending large amounts of money. They started watching him and he eventially got popped. They were able to find out that he sent money out WU 26 times in a little over a year.

Not too mention the fact that I looked into sending around a thousand dollars through them and they wanted around 160 as there fee for the transaction. That is just plain robbery. It's bad enough that we have to pay through the nose for something that I believe should be leagal anyways. Then add these fees is just crazy.

evocash

You can open an account for free and send a money order to fund it. This takes about 3-4 days. No extra fees like western union. I think it is liked, because you don't have to go to a physical location to pick up money. It's safer for the source.

I don't know personally, I had a close friend try and do it and they wanted a ctzy percentage that came up to around the amount that I stated before. But if your going to send a money order, why not just send it all the way and not to a third party? Seems like just another thing that can get fucked up in the tranaction. Maybe I'm alittle off the times :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity