over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Experience with pGH / Tyric 6?

EasyEJL

Registered
Just looking to see if anyone has used this over time, and what the results were like. I'm trying to figure out what is my most cost sensitive route for more GH for anti-aging / general health / healing purposes rather than anabolic purposes. Part of the cost sensitivity is that TRT is kind of expensive at the same time, and haven't worked out getting insurance coverage for that yet (although its prescribed)

Just looking to see if anyone has used this over time, and what the results were like. I'm trying to figure out what is my most cost sensitive route for more GH for anti-aging / general health / healing purposes rather than anabolic purposes. Part of the cost sensitivity is that TRT is kind of expensive at the same time, and haven't worked out getting insurance coverage for that yet (although its prescribed)

I used it every night before bed for 3 months before I ever touched a peptide.

I got very deep sleep, better mood & energy and about three months later I looked in the mirror and realized my skin looked better. At that moment I realized I had greatly benefited from having my GH level bumped up a little at night.

Now I am 42, in great shape but sleep w/ a CPAP because of sleep apnea so maybe a little GH goes a long way for me.

Someone guesstimated that pGH provided about a 1iu/day equivalent. I'd say in comparison to the peptides it is between .5iu & 1iu per day.

I discontinued using it when I switched to GHRP-6 and then later GHRH/GHRPs. I used the Tyric-6 90 days. IMHO you just can't beat the price/return ratio.

I discontinued using it when I switched to GHRP-6 and then later GHRH/GHRPs. I used the Tyric-6 90 days. IMHO you just can't beat the price/return ratio.

that was my main reason, and someone has it on sale for the 90 day for $25 right now which seems unbeatable.

Would this work well in conjunction with GHRP6? Or would that be a waste as they both effectively push a single higher pulse?

that was my main reason, and someone has it on sale for the 90 day for $25 right now which seems unbeatable.

Would this work well in conjunction with GHRP6? Or would that be a waste as they both effectively push a single higher pulse?

You could use them together I believe.

Here is something I wrote about it in my thread here on pGH that you might find helpful: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=459260&#post459260

Also this illustration in this post I think is helpful to see which compounds effect what. Gaba effects GHRH release. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=493979&postcount=440

Hmm I may even try the pgh + small ghrp6 (maybe 25-50mcg?) at nite then, and perhaps another low to moderate dose of ghrp6 in the morning. That sounds like a decent overall idea

Ah last question, I'd imagine the pgh doesn't need to be refrigerated once reconstituted given whats in it, but what about the ghrp6?

Ah last question, I'd imagine the pgh doesn't need to be refrigerated once reconstituted given whats in it, but what about the ghrp6?

With the pGH I found that a reconstituted vial left at room temp and used over the next month had no problems with degradation. But a vial reconstituted and used 3 months later was weaker.

GHRP-6 I keep in the refrigerator but it is probably fine to leave at room temperature.

The 6 amino acids (of GHRP-6) are not subject to much oxidative damage. That is why if someone buys a huge batch and then aliquats it into small vials for resale the peptide should still be potent. This probably happens a lot.

But if someone does the same thing for mod GRF(1-29) or even worse CJC-1295 there may be some degradation. It is always best for the GHRHs to be aliquated by the peptide synthesizer.

Back to pGH. You will desensitize to Gaba if you continue every night w/o a break. It is an individual thing to determine a schedule that works...but 5 on 2 off should work for everyone.

The intensity of the Gaba rush is not a dispositive indicator of effectiveness but you should always feel some flush. If not you probably need a mini break of a day or two.

The rush "out of breath" type of effect w/ pGH is pretty much the same as a big dose of oral Gaba. Some people hate it... I love it. :)

I always enjoyed that too, after the first time. Even knowing it would happen, it was freakish the first time. I tend to find that I can't stay in bed while thats happening, I have to be standing up. If i'm in bed it seems far worse.

I always enjoyed that too, after the first time. Even knowing it would happen, it was freakish the first time. I tend to find that I can't stay in bed while thats happening, I have to be standing up. If i'm in bed it seems far worse.

I don't get the flush feeling SQ only IV. Are you administering SQ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member